USMC96 is offline New Member

Diet on and off /AS

Ok here is my question to all you guys out that that eat healthy or maybe dont. I am around 245 durning the summer and 255-260 durning the winter. This is mainly because I eat what ever I want durning the winter IE fast food, pizza, cheese steaks and what ever else comes to mind. This winter I plan on doing a cycle first one besides a little dbal here and there. I was woundering would it be better for me to eat correct and healthy and try to consume the calorie intake that i need to maintain and gain weight for lean body mass or eat what ever I want and really blow up? If your arguement is to eat healthy and correct what should my daily calorie intake be per pound and should I split that up between mean replacements and protien shakes throughout the day. For example eat 6 meals a day 3 of them being full corse meals and the other 3 being protien shakes/meal replacements. I have done alot of research on this subject but each person is different on how there body reacts to calorie intake. I am just woundering what people have done on this board to get where they wanted to go ie bulking up for the winter(off season).

olympia81 is offline Junior Member
    well me being a person that puts fat on very easily my next cycle i am gonna eat as clean as possible 6 massive high protein meals...along with clean carbs my buddy on the other hand cannot control himself and eats like a hog fries burgers and whatever and he has the same metabolism as me slow...but he is by no means cut just big. i know when i take d-bols and test i wanna eat like a bottomless pit so the answer to ur question would be this depending on ur metabolism which sounds like u gain fat fast also along with size i would do light cardio dont cut it out and try to eat as clean as possible if it gets bad make sunday a cheat day...i hope i helped u out....goodluck

Thread Information