Terinox is offline The One & Only

Effectiveness of Clenbuterol ???

I was reading about Clenbuterol , i've read quite a lot about it. But I was wondering, if someone were to take it for 4-6 weeks (for that is how long they say it's good for weight loss) and you take it at the recommended dosages, or do the 111222333444333222111 style, how much weight could you lose? Of course it's not just a matter of popping the pills, I mean if you were also to watch your diet and do some intense cardio.

I don't know if I want to get on it, i've just read good things about it, and was wondering how much weight someone could lose on it. Any experience/insites would be very appreciated.

Also, I have quite a lot of Ripped Fuel pills and was wondering if taking those is good for losing some weight. Some say it works, others say it's just a bullshit supplement like most others. Please let me know what you think about this.

Thnx
    Terinox

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    had a buddy do awesome with it.. haven't had the pleasure of tryin myself, I can't seem to get my hands on it.. all my guys are out, or not getting any till January.. so I can't wait to give it a try..

Doc40 is offline Associate Member
    Im gettin some my self for the first time. Plan on doin a lot of cardio and a good diet. Ill let you know my results in a couple weeks

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    If you decide to do it....read all you can. I'm doing my first cycle (as part of a cutting stack) next month, and my research has indicated that the results will be better if you cycle it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, with an ECA during the off weeks. The rationale is, our bodies have a tendency to aclimate or adjust to the stresses and/or chemicals we put in them...it has the ability to build tolerences. By cycling we keep the body in a state of adjustment and we confuse those mechanisms that would build a tolerence and therefore lesen the desired results.

Scorpion is offline Junior Member

Re: Effectiveness of Clenbuterol ???

Originally posted by Terinox
    Also, I have quite a lot of Ripped Fuel pills and was wondering if taking those is good for losing some weight. Some say it works, others say it's just a bullshit supplement like most others. Please let me know what you think about this.
    I used Ripped Fuel and it is definitely not a bullshit supplement. I liked it very much. What I like best is that a full dose is only 2 pills as opposed to a lot of other ECA's which are usually 4 pills. I only used half a dose and got great results. Just make sure you go all out in the gym and work that stuff out of your system because it can leave you feeling totally wired for about 4 hours.

Remember when Triple H did those commercials for Meta-Cuts? I got some real cheap but that was one ECA I didn't like.

Cali is offline Female Member
    I noticed great results with clen and t3 together. Did two weeks clen, then two weeks of eca. Today is my first day of my second run of clen. Feeling the same as I did a month ago when I took the first clen tab....jittery and heart is racing. Don't know if I like this... But I can definitely tell a difference from my before and after pics...unreal!!!

Do you guys recommend starting clen with 1 pill a day a gradually working up or how do you dose it properly?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Yes Doc...that is the recommendation...start with one tab and add one tab per day until you reach your max (6-7 tabs). If you are feeling the clen after 4-5 tabs, stop there. If the effects subside...you can add another tab. As Cali said 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. When you start clen again on week 5 day 1, start at 5-6 tabs...no need to taper up again.

Sounds good to me, cant wait to start. Thanks Pete

Thread Information