kozjz is offline Banned

234lbs,6'2, and stuck on the same weight for 6months now. should my diet change?

I have been workin out for about 5yrs, 3serious yrs in serious mode and not getting nowhere for 8months now, i eat like this every single day...in the beggini g id force my self to eat like this..could that be the problem..is it possible my metabolism is a spoiled brat and is now asking for more cals or protien in order to gain muscle...i work out realy intense and am pritty sure i know what im doing in the gym..but im just confused cause for the past 6-8months no gains once so ever..especially with the strength i only get slightly weaker or uninterested in working out...what am i doing wrong? due to this i feel like getting into steroids i was thinkin about it when i first met AR, after reading all these results but if their is a safer way, if im doing something wrong, then id rather stay natural..please comment, help out guys..i need it..thanx..koz

first thing in the morning:
    designer glycerlean whey protien 35grms with 200ml 2% milk

30mins later:
    200grms oatmeal into the blender till powder add orange juice and blend
    2whole eggs
    1bananna or other fruit
    vitamins c + bcomplex taken down with 1.5 small bottles of water (at this point im pregnant)

2.5hours later:
    150grms chick breast fillet
    150grms wild rice or plain
    1 centrum multivitamin + bcomplex taken down with 1.5 small bottles of water

2.5hours later:
    1can tuna(150grms)
    salad
    half of a meso-tech protien bar(about 12.5grms protien)
    vitamins e, c and b complex taken down with .5cups olive oil and 1.5small bottles of water

2.5hours later---1-1.5 hour workout drinking lots of water about 1big bottle

emmediately after workout:
    cell-tech creatine + cytomel (glutamine) with 1.5small bottles of water

40minutes later:
    2scoops designer glycerlean whey protien (35grms prot) with water

45mins later:
    150grms chic breast or pork or steak
    salad
    100grams of nuts (either peanuts, hazelnuts, walnuts, or almonds)
    b complex vitamin taken down with skim milk 100ml

2.5hours later:
    150 grms nuts (either peanuts, hazelnuts, walnuts, or almonds)
    100ml skim milk
    1bananna or other fruit

3hours later, about 1hour b4 bed:
    3scoops designer glycerlean time-released whey protien (about 50grms protien) with 200ml water

thats it...
    Last edited by kozjz; 10-30-2003 at 07:31 AM.

GetPsycho is offline Associate Member
    how many calories in your diet?

more weight means more calories. increase calories by 10% every 2 weeks until you start seeing weight gain.

if you want to keep body fat minimal then look to get most of the 10% increase from protein calories

kozjz is offline Banned
    thanx for the coment..but how should i increase in cals? most of the time im not even hungry...and i feel like im always pregnant...my caloric intake is around 3,700..i was thinkin about adding more protien shakes but id have to cut down some day wouldnt that decrease me in general..what if i take some weight gainer stuff wouldnt i get realy fat? im only trying to put on like 10lbs of muscle tryin to stay at the same body fat around 14% i think..

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    3700 cals!!!! Bro I weigh as much if not just a bit more and I'm woofing down 4500 cals+ and whne seriously bulking I'm getting in around 5000 cals. You def. need to eat more. Up the protein and slowly up the carbs.

hybrid is offline Member
    No doubt, eat more. It sucks sometimes but that is what you need to do. I added a middle of the night shake to my diet in order to get more cals.

kozjz is offline Banned
    sup guys..good advice...im gonna wake up in the middle of the night and have one of those abb xxl weight gainers in a bottle...2000 cals, 200carbs with a low ratio, and 50grms whey isolate..im curious tho..wouldnt most of that turn into fat? and with the time released protien i consume b4 i go to bed would extra protien be needed during slow wave sleep..its just confusing..i hear people saying the body can only consume up to 50grms at once and every 2hours..should i just add a scoop of whey with every meal? would that be 2much? what if i started up on amino acids tabs in between meals would they go to waste? o and by the way i miscalculated..its more then 3700cals its more like 4300...a pain in the ass...but anyway get back 2me fellz id appreciate it

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Ok, 4300 sounds a bit better. Just increase your carbs and protein at each meal. As for a shake in the middle of the night... I do it, BUT... you want a whey protein, little to 0 carbs and a bit of fat to slow absorption and mix it with water. Don't use one of those weight gainers at night time like that or yes it will most likely turn to fat. I'd just add some more protein and carbs to each meal and eat every 2-3 hours. Why don't you keep track of what you eat for a day and post it and we can see where we can add to it.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Try adding flax oil or olive oil to any protein shake you hdrink before training. It's an easy and convenient way to bump up the cals without slowing down your metabolism. You could also try having cottage cheese b4 bed instead of shakes. Get as many whole food meals in during the day as possible, each one accompanied with a protein shake.

kozjz is offline Banned
    sup guys..hey usuals thats a great idea bro ill add some olive or flax to the shakes about like 2shot glasses..but as for the cottage cheese it isnt time-released there for wont provide u with protien throughout the night thats why i take glycerlean stuff..but the oil is a great idea...
    big tex, bro what i posted is what i eat every single day..the one day il just replace the chicken with some pork or fish...and for example with the nuts il switch off from peanuts on mon to hazelnuts tuesday and so on...but the hours and grams of the foods r the same just about...im gonna do that also..add some carbs and about a scoop of protien with some skim to each meal..great help guys, great ideas...im up for any advice anyone has to share...thanx alot guys...
    new to this thread? id love 2hear ur advice..lol..already visited the thread..keep sharing ideas..u guys r great...and hell na i aint gay..lol..no affence to the bent fellz i dont hate..ok guys ill be out now...say hi to ur ladyz 4me...j/k

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Careful with ur weight bro. More weight doesnt nesseserely mean more muscle. Wat ur lookin for is more "quality weight". If anything, I would increase you calories by increasing your protein foods a bit more. Good luck -Gear

kozjz is offline Banned
    great advice gear...im gonna skip the extra fat cals and just bump up the protien

Thread Information