aristoniki is offline Female Member

Unhappy 15 yr old {me}...in need of help

Hey, wsup? My doctor put me on birth control pills for more estrogen and ive been taking them for about a year. I understand that since I'm 15 my body is still growing and weight gain is natural, but at this time last year I was only 105 lbs, and now I'm 135! Here is a pic of me in the beginning of the summer. I still look like that, but my goal is to lose 5-8 lbs of fat, and tone up. Is there any tips? I mean, i eat healthy and i work out daily (cardio for about 50 minutes) and I'm still not seeing any results.

cb25 is offline Banned
    I'll try to help...but i'm starting off w/ a some questions...

1)Are you doing any resistance training (lifting weights)??
    2)You say you eat healthy...what do you mean? A lot of people have different views of what's healthy, so give us an idea of what you eat throughout the day, how often etc.

Okie, sorry

yeah i lift weights, i love it.. i run one day and the next day i lift weights (but im not that "Great" at it yet"

What's healthy to me? Salad & homecooking .. for breakfast ill eat oatmeal or cereal..then for lunch i'll eat a salad or wheat bread with chicken,tomato &lettuce, and swiss cheese. Then for dinner (around 5) ill eat what my mom makes, its healthy food considering she cooks mediterranean style. I drink about 4 water bottles a day. I don't know what i'm doing wrong, i mean before i was taking these pills i'd work out, but i wasnt that serious about it... and i looked better. Now that i'm serious and taking bc, i cant control my body.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Seems like you're still centered around carbs.

That can't happen. Lowered carbs, increased healthy fat intake, and lean protein would be the best diet for the look you want. You don't merely want to drop "bodyweight" meaning fat AND muscle to be a smaller, just as fat person...........you want to lose FAT. There's a difference and a result behind each dietary approach.

~SC~

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Birth Control is known to put weight on females...it could be the medication. But keep the carbs low and you should be fine with your workout schedule. I am Arabic and I eat mostly what my grandma makes for us here in the house and it tends to be health. I just tell her to add things/subtract things that I think are bad.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Wow 15 i didn't relies you where so young ... you look mature for your age . SwoleCat is right low carbs are the ticket. Also distribute the meals evenly threw out the day
    GOOD LUCK !!!

oh yhea i know its tuff but when you get a carb craving or want some good snacks drink watter it will help you fight the hunger pains bye bye now

cb25 is offline Banned
    Good advice from everyone above...

the only thing i can think to add is to try eating a little more frequently, with smaller portions.

thanks for the tips~ maybe i do need to watch out my carb intake... i dont know yet lol

but thanks for the advice, sounds great, im going to tkae it into consideration

also, those pills are freakin crazy.. i get cravings for food like no other.. it's terrible.. lol... yeah water is the best way to calm down cravings, or simply when i have a craving i just go and take a hot shower

<3 Niki
    Last edited by aristoniki; 11-06-2003 at 10:42 AM.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Shit thats 15.
    they werent that developed back when i was 15.
    Man you hit the weight room and eat correctly and you are going to be a insanely hot

LOL enraged... you're funny :-p ahahha

See I do hit up the weight room, and i'm not intimidated at all by those big, buff horny guys that stare at you like a piece of meat, but the only thing is, i dont really want to gain more muslce, just tone..so i mainly stick with cardio and some weights... i'm "thick" and i'm kind of wide.. as u can see below... i guess hips are from my parents.. u cant get rid of them so ive been told.. oo well :-/

do any other females have pics of their bodies? I'm curious to see everyone elses bodies

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    look in the fem forum at the top of the main page

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by aristoniki

do any other females have pics of their bodies? I'm curious to see everyone elses bodies

Wow, we even THINK alike!

~SC~

Thread Information