moush is offline Senior Member

Why am I gettin fat...atleast i think so

Hey guys I am on my first cycle now of Sust 500 mg/wk and Deca 300 mg/wk. I just finished my third week and goin on my fourth on sunday. For more info on my cycle look at the bottom of my post. I am on a strict diet eating clean every 3-4 hours, which makes about 5-6 meals/day. I feel like i am fat and I never feel hungry anymore. Wuts the deal? Why dont i feel hungry anymore?

rambo is offline The Lord God
    You feel fat because the deca and sust are blowing you up from water retention. I'm not sure why you aren't hungry. Are you taking any ephedrine?

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moush
    Hey guys I am on my first cycle now of Sust 500 mg/wk and Deca 300 mg/wk. I just finished my third week and goin on my fourth on sunday. For more info on my cycle look at the bottom of my post. I am on a strict diet eating clean every 3-4 hours, which makes about 5-6 meals/day. I feel like i am fat and I never feel hungry anymore. Wuts the deal? Why dont i feel hungry anymore?
    I would expect to gain about 10 lbs water weight on that cycle. Are uou taking Nolva or arimidex (sp?). Arimidex will help /w potential gyno and bloating. You may want to post in a differnt section, cause I think this section is supposed to dal with diet issues more than cycle issues.

barbarian is offline Banned
    i see you take your happy banna everywere rambo lol

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Yes, although I lent it out to bigol'Legs so it can dance on his crotch. Beenie is right, if you run armidex or Nolva, it will help with the water retention quite a bit.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Yes, although I lent it out to bigol'Legs so it can dance on his crotch. Beenie is right, if you run armidex or Nolva, it will help with the water retention quite a bit.
    You lent it out? I thought he stole it...hence, the Samoan? What's the deal Rambo?

Back to the original question though - i'd agree that if you feel (or look) any fatter, it's from mostly water retention. How's your strength? If it's still increasing, then i wouldn't worry too much yet - use that as your motivation and keep up the clean diet.

Also - have you been checking your weight? How much of a difference has there been since you started your cycle?

Thread Information