angelodebruin is offline Junior Member

Whats With The Dieet Programs On This Site?!?!

WHY IS THE TOTSL AAMOUNT OF THE DIEET PRG ON THIS SITE FOR CAL'S AROUND 2700 EVERY TIME AND NOT A ROUND 4500 TO 5000 AS IT SHOULD BE ACCORDING TO THIS SITE

AND THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF CABS ARE AROUND 400 300 WHEN IT SHOULD BE AROUND 800-900

I MAY HAVE AVERSEEN SOMETHING (EQ DOES THAT HEHE)

I AM TALKING ABOUT THE MONDAY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY ETC... PROGRAMS

ptbyjason Guest

Re: Whats With The Dieet Programs On This Site?!?!

Originally posted by angelodebruin
    WHY IS THE TOTSL AAMOUNT OF THE DIEET PRG ON THIS SITE FOR CAL'S AROUND 2700 EVERY TIME AND NOT A ROUND 4500 TO 5000 AS IT SHOULD BE ACCORDING TO THIS SITE

AND THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF CABS ARE AROUND 400 300 WHEN IT SHOULD BE AROUND 800-900

I MAY HAVE AVERSEEN SOMETHING (EQ DOES THAT HEHE)

I AM TALKING ABOUT THE MONDAY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY ETC... PROGRAMS
    It is set up for the "average person". That is why. Otherwise you would have tons of different ones worked up. One for bulking, one for leaning up, one for maintaining, etc.... It is just easier to create one diet.

drop dead fred is offline New Member
    Hey Jason;

To simplify things, if a guy went by those menus and just doubled the portions (more or less), wouldn't that basically acheive the
    4 to 5 thousand calorie goal while keeping the fat/carb/protein ratios pretty much the same? Makes sense to me.

DDF

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by drop dead fred
    Hey Jason;

To simplify things, if a guy went by those menus and just doubled the portions (more or less), wouldn't that basically acheive the
    4 to 5 thousand calorie goal while keeping the fat/carb/protein ratios pretty much the same? Makes sense to me.

DDF
    And actually if you order the program, it will calculate all of that for you to the correct calorie. It is more of a sample than anything I guess.

drop dead fred is offline New Member
    thanx jason;

I can't tell you how much me and lil red (my wife) love this site.
    we've learned more in the month since I discovered AR than I could have in a year otherwise. Very cool.

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by drop dead fred
    thanx jason;

I can't tell you how much me and lil red (my wife) love this site.
    we've learned more in the month since I discovered AR than I could have in a year otherwise. Very cool.

That is what I live to hear for bro. I am glad you are enjoying it. Hopefully we can educate more people as tie goes on. I feel this is the best website on the internet, of course I am bias. Oh well, as long as you and your wife are happy, that really make my day. Glad you found us.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Chalk one up for AR

Hell yeah,
    That made my day to Jason.
    Thanks drop dead fred!
    IC

Thread Information