barbarian is offline Banned

New Diet Planings

ok heres my latest revision of the diet

300grams protien from tuna, chicken, lean steak cuts
    100grams carbs from brown rice, veggies, oats
    40grams fat from natty peanutbutter and whatever is in the above foods

2 gallons of water a day, HIT weight training 10 to 12 reps with 1.20seconds rest peroids i get 8 hours a sleep a nite, also take a multivitamin mineral
    xenadrine RFA and my winny tabs just got in so im goan start muching on those suckers 50mgs ED and hopefully fight off mucle breake down I HOPE.
    my goal is to lose 8lbs of fat a month and no more as i want to keep all my mucle
    i started doing cardio 7 days a week now in morning before breakfast for 30 minits low to medium intensity

stats are NOW
    258lbs 17%bf
    arms 18 3/4
    chest 54 1/2"
    legs 27 3/4"
    calves-unchanged

i want to be 220 at 9% bf is this posable to do with my current weight and bf%?? FEEDBACK ON ALL OF THIS IS GREATLY NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Up the cardio from 30 to 45 mins.............this will speed results a GREAT deal from week to week!

~SC~

J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member
    how many week are you planning to stay on this diet?

thx swole, and im gona stay on this diet for 5 months.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    It shouldn't even take you CLOSE to 20 weeks to reach your goals. I've gotten people the results you seek in about 9 weeks. I realize not all people are identical, trust me I know that more than ever from what I do, but I can tell you that there is no way it should take you 20 weeks.

~SC~

thx man i was just laying a maximum time frame out, and im 4weeks in and 8 lbs lighter, 258 curent, i just want to give myself enof time to get the weight off without throwing any mucle away, a better guess would be 8 more weeks for 12 weeks total anymore help is greatly apreceated swole.

Andre Avigdor is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian

stats are NOW
    258lbs 17%bf
    arms 18 3/4
    chest 54 1/2"
    legs 27 3/4"
    calves-unchanged

i want to be 220 at 9% bf is this posable to do with my current weight and bf%?? FEEDBACK ON ALL OF THIS IS GREATLY NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Something does not add up... based on you being 258lbs @ 17% BF, you are carrying 214lbs of lean mass... and if you got down to 220lbs @ 9% BF you would go down to 200lbs of lean mass... There is no need to lose 14lbs of lean mass in order to lose the 38lbs you are looking to drop... If you want to make it down to 9% BF then I would shoot for 230lbs as this would put you at 9% BF with 209lbs of lean mass.

Does this make sense?

thx man i was just throwing out a % i want to be at, if i cant atain it with my curent weight and be 220 then ill settle at whatever wheight i need to be at and be 9%bf i got confused on the calculation part DOH!

Thread Information