Thread: losing fat?

jrbruin57 is offline New Member

losing fat?

If i cut my claorie intake to between 1500 -1750 but all form protein will this be effective in cutting weight or is this too drastic.

also which type of cardio is most effective in the morning?

Get Juiced is offline New Member
    First off bro, you dont wanna cut out your carbs completely you are just gonna lost as much muscle as you did fat and your fat is just gonna come right back after a couple days of picking up carbs later on..And as far as cardio , i have found that anything you do before breakfast is very effective, but keeping the intensity level low is the best for keeping most of your muscle..I like a Nice brisk walk on the treadmill.Be careful with too much cardio , muscle is hard to gain you sure as hell dont wanna be just giving it away..

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jrbruin57
    If i cut my claorie intake to between 1500 -1750 but all form protein will this be effective in cutting weight or is this too drastic.

also which type of cardio is most effective in the morning?
    I went on 10gcarb/day for 3 years - not a single cheat day. I built muscle and lost fat. If you try something like this, make sure you are supplementing with a HIGH POTENCY multivitamin.

FYI, I still do low carb, but I have added veggies and limited nuts.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    You still need a carb up day(or meal..a cheat meal once a week)..this keeps the thyroid fully functional. You also need some fats.

Thread Information