Thread: Milk Sucks!!!!!

J-Bo is offline New Member

Milk Sucks!!!!!

As from what Ive read milk is frowned upon by most because of its carbs and what not, so I have cut it out of my diet.

However most of ya'll still seem to eat cottage cheese. I know they arent EXACLTY it still cause the same sides?

My question is should I cut out cottage cheese and all diary for that matter?

JBO

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Cottage cheese is not as bad as milk, as some of the carbs (lactose = milk sugar) have been removed. However, most will find a quest for a rock-hard body easier to obtain by cutting out all dairy as it tends to smooth most people.

~SC~

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Milk is great. I love the ****....skim only of course. I dont know how people can live without the stuff unless they are lactose intolerant or something. Man...like what do these non-milk people put on their cereal? Water, soy milk? That's just not right.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Boy chic do I wish cereal still had a place in my diet. These days its mostly oats and eggs.

Lol But I use to love Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Golden Grahams. Now I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

I know what I'm having now on my next cheat day

BrownBomber is offline Member
    I used to drink over a gallon of skim milk a day. **** went down smooth and added a lot of protein to my diet. However it BLOATED the fck outta me. I cut it out and leaned up fast.

Still miss that cold glass of milk

BB

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Boy chic do I wish cereal still had a place in my diet. These days its mostly oats and eggs.

Lol But I use to love Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Golden Grahams. Now I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

I know what I'm having now on my next cheat day
    Two excellent choices for cereal...ate them my last two cheat days ....there may be some room though if you consume Post workout, im sure the sugary cereal will cause an insulin spike and i actually read in t-mag that PWO is the only real good time for cereal.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    ****, I want to try this no milk thing since hearing that it really helped lean you guys out. I am scared that if I stop drinking the stuff I will lose tolerance for lactose.....many people claim this happens to them. Anyone else heard of this? Or is it an old wives tale?

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    Two excellent choices for cereal...ate them my last two cheat days ....there may be some room though if you consume Post workout, im sure the sugary cereal will cause an insulin spike and i actually read in t-mag that PWO is the only real good time for cereal.
    I have been eating Coco Keto Crisp or Atkins Almond Crunch at the occasional times when I eat cereal. They are really tastee. If you are lucky enough to live near a Vitamin Shoppe they sell a box of either for $3.59 I think. Instead of milk I take a teaspoon of heavy vream and mix it in with a big glass of water. You cut the cabs down to 1 or grams this way, and its close enough for my tastes.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Milk is evil..cereal is the devil

FmRommel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    ****, I want to try this no milk thing since hearing that it really helped lean you guys out. I am scared that if I stop drinking the stuff I will lose tolerance for lactose.....many people claim this happens to them. Anyone else heard of this? Or is it an old wives tale?

I think it happened to me...Im not fully intolerant, but I get sick if I drink too much at a time...

FM

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hood also makes a low carb milk with the same nutrients but more protein and only 3g carbs...not too bad..

FmRommel is offline Member
    No ****...Ill have to check it out...
    Thanks bro..

FM

Thread Information