timmz11 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Scared Of Gettin Fat!!!!

Hey guys...i have posted a few questions on this board...here and there...
    and one of the most serious things ive said yet comes up right here..ok i know i have to get a lil fat in order to really put on some bulk....the ironic thing is im scared of getting fat.haha...this sounds kinda gay.but im scared i'll get fat and not being able to get it off....haha...i was wondering if you guys thought i should loose some of the extra fat i have now before i start bulking...or jus suck it up quit being paranoid and bulk..then cut the hell out of it in the spring?

currently about 6'1" , 190 lbs. 13.8% bf....

i didnt really know which forum to post this in ..so i jus picked diet forum..since its likely the most important thing i need to focus on neways.haha...heres a couple pics...
    normally i would never put up a pic on here non flexed, because of the embarisment..but i need some serious help here..so ill hafta to suck it up.haha

jus tell me what u think guys...thanx again!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Scared Of Gettin Fat!!!!-cocky-2-031.jpg   Scared Of Gettin Fat!!!!-cocky-2-022.jpg  

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey bro, just so you know ur body isnt all that bad....my advise would be to cut down to about 10% or less if you can and then start a good bulker...if you stick around here you can find some decent tips on how to cut down without losing muscle...currently im following the diet called T-Dawg 2.0 from www.t-mag.com check it out..the site has some good info. as well.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I would actually recommend bulking first, and then cutting. Muscle burns fat faster than fat does. Ergo, if you have more muscle mass, it will be easier for you to cut down later.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yup, and get rid of all that alcohol in the background!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yup, and get rid of all that alcohol in the background!

~SC~
    Ha

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep! Lose The Booze! You'll Cut In To Time!

timmz11 is offline Junior Member
    all of those bottles u see in the background...are jus that...
    they're jus bottle..half em are filled with highlighter fluid to glow in the blacklight..the others are jus for looks..i do drink...but not that often.....

but i have cut back tremendiously since gettin serious about this diet and training...
    but i still dont know which i should do..cut then bulk, or bulk then cut..
    i have two different answers here....can someone please...put in a few more cents...?
    thanx

Bulk, then cut. It's scientifically sound. You will have more muscle after you have bulked, which will alllow a faster metabolism, allowing you to cut easier.

barbarian is offline Banned
    yea just bulk first bro you not a fat ass bye any means so just go into a clean bulk, dont eat like a fat housewife and youl be ok lol

Thread Information