barbarian is offline Banned

My Diet All Laid Out!

ok here goes guys im gona get down to every detial i can here so you all can give me the best help posable on it.
    6'4" 257lbs 17% bf
    low metabolism mildly carb sensative
    ok heres what my non workout days go
    wake up do 45 minits of medium intensaty cardio then wait 30 minits then have meal 1
    6egg whites 3 whole eggs, half cup of oats in water 41 protien 30 carbs
    2 hours later
    meal 2 can and a half of tuna small serving of brown rice water 50 protien 15 carbs
    2 hours later
    meal 3 can and a half of chicken breast, serving of vegtables 50 protien 15 carbs
    2 hours later
    meal 4 can and a half of tuna serving of vegables 50 protien 15 carbs
    2 hours later
    meal 5 can and a half of tuna water 50 grams protien
    2 hours later
    meal 6 can and a half of tuna water 50 grams protien

protien 280 carbs 75 fats 50
    ok here is what my diet looks like on trainign days
    45 minits of cario then wait 30 minits to eat
    meal 1 6 egg whites 3 whole eggs water
    meal 2 can and a half of tuna water
    meal 3 can and a half of tuna smal serving of brown rice
    training hapens 1 hour after 3rd meal
    after trainign meal emiditly after
    can and a half of chicken serving and a half of brown rice large glass of milk
    meal 5 cana nd a half of tuna serving of oats with a tablesspoon of natural peanutbutter
    meal 6 can and a half of tuna water
    290 grams protien 100 grams carbs 40 grams fat

ok there it is guys tell me what you would add subtract, of if anything i might be doing wrong on this, oh and this IS NOT somthing to just glance at here this is some serios **** here i am dedacated like a moFO to getin this weight off me and im getting fanatical about it, its a mission to change who i am and have been all my life into somthing ive always wanted to be, i see so many posts asking for diet help and get tons of responds but when soembody like me posts for help i get 1 responce or 2 if im lucky when we have 1000s of members on here wtf is up with that help a brotha out shheeeeeeesssssh

Chaos1783 is offline Junior Member
    bro it is looking good i think the stuff that you have been talking about it is what i am going through myself with that kind of diet and posting and nobody realy looks at it or has anything to say. But it is looking good. so get in touch with me or just pm me.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    CAPS BELOW BRUH...............IF YOUR GOAL IS FAT LOSS, INCORPORATE THE SUGGESTIONS.

Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    ok here goes guys im gona get down to every detial i can here so you all can give me the best help posable on it.
    6'4" 257lbs 17% bf
    low metabolism mildly carb sensative

GOOD THING YOU ANALYZED N REALIZED THIS!

ok heres what my non workout days go
    wake up do 45 minits of medium intensaty cardio then wait 30 minits then have meal 1
    6egg whites 3 whole eggs, half cup of oats in water 41 protien 30 carbs

KEEP THE OATS NOW. IN THE EVENT YOU TAKE THE REST OF MY SUGGESTIONS IN AND YOU ARE STALLING TAKE THEM OUT AND CONSUME ABOUT 13 GRAMS OF FAT IN THIS MEAL W/JUST PROTEIN.

2 hours later
    meal 2 can and a half of tuna small serving of brown rice water 50 protien 15 carbs

DROP THE RICE. IF HAVING TUNA, HAVE IT W/REAL MAYO. NOT THE SWEET LOW-FAT ****, HAVE REAL MAYO. W/OUT CARBS HERE U HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT......AN ALTERNATIVE IS A WHEY ISOLATE SHAKE W/FLAX OIL, FISH OIL, HANDFUL OF ALMONDS, ETC. (HEALTHY FAT)

2 hours later
    meal 3 can and a half of chicken breast, serving of vegtables 50 protien 15 carbs
    2 hours later

WATCH CHICKEN OUT OF A CAN.........EVEN THOUGH SODIUM IS OF NO ISSUE W/THOSE I ASSIST AS WE DRINK PLENTY OF WATER TO REMEDY THAT, THERE IS STILL NO REASON TO OVER-DO IT LIKE THIS WHEN IT CAN BE AVOIDED. MEAT AND VEGGIES, YOU ARE GOOD HERE. GET THOSE FATS IN, HELL, HAVE SOME BROCOLLI AND A NICE NY STRIP!

meal 4 can and a half of tuna serving of vegables 50 protien 15 carbs
    2 hours later

I'D DO ANOTHER MEAL 2 HERE INSTEAD. PERHAPS HAVE TUNA/MAYO HERE, WHEY ISOLATE/HEALTHY FAT AT MEAL 2.

meal 5 can and a half of tuna water 50 grams protien
    2 hours later

YOU NEED FATS HERE!!!!! PROTEIN ALONE WILL HAVE YA STUCK IN STONE.
    MEAL 3 TYPE STUFF HERE.........

meal 6 can and a half of tuna water 50 grams protien

AGAIN, SEE ABOVE..........ISOLATE/HEALTHY FAT HERE.

ok here is what my diet looks like on trainign days
    45 minits of cario then wait 30 minits to eat

meal 1 6 egg whites 3 whole eggs water

IF ANYTHING, THIS DAY WOULD BE THE DAY YOU'D INCLUDE OATS AT MEAL 1.

meal 2 can and a half of tuna water

SEE DAY OFF SUGGESTION.

meal 3 can and a half of tuna smal serving of brown rice

SEE DAY OFF SUGGESTION.

training hapens 1 hour after 3rd meal
    after trainign meal emiditly after
    can and a half of chicken serving and a half of brown rice large glass of milk

TAKE THE MILK AND DROP KICK THAT ****..........UTILIZE A DEXTROSE/ISOLATE SHAKE MIX W/R-ALA, BIOTIN, VANADYL SULFATE.

meal 5 cana nd a half of tuna serving of oats with a tablesspoon of natural peanutbutter

THIS SHOULD BE YOUR SECOND POSTWORKOUT MEAL........CHICKEN/RICE WORK NICE, SAME SUPPS AS THE FIRST PWO MEAL ABOVE.......

meal 6 can and a half of tuna water

YOU CAN GO ALL PROTEIN HERE, OR ADD A BIT OF FAT, ABOUT HALF OF NORMAL W/YOUR MEALS SINCE YOU JUST HAD TWO RATHER HIGH CARB MEALS PRIOR TO THIS FEEDING.

ok there it is guys tell me what you would add subtract, of if anything i might be doing wrong on this, oh and this IS NOT somthing to just glance at here this is some serios **** here i am dedacated like a moFO to getin this weight off me and im getting fanatical about it, its a mission to change who i am and have been all my life into somthing ive always wanted to be, i see so many posts asking for diet help and get tons of responds but when soembody like me posts for help i get 1 responce or 2 if im lucky when we have 1000s of members on here wtf is up with that help a brotha out shheeeeeeesssssh

HOPE IT HELPED "A BRUTHA" OUT!

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Bump, I didn't do all that shiznit for nada!

LOL.......

~SC~

Thread Information