will86 is offline Banned

creatine loading a must? also red meat pwo or before?

hey, is creatine loading a must for it to work in your body? Also should i consume red meat pwo or before my workout? Also due to my schedule i can't eat at the same time everyday, but i still get in all my meals, but 2 of them are usually a hour to hour 1.5 off from my regular eating times. Is this ok?

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    PWO should be a shake with dextrose...red meat is very slow digesting and you want protein to hit your system quickly...you also want an insulin spike PWO as it's the only good time you body can suck up all the carbs and protein.

Dictator is offline Banned
    i have 50g malto/50g isolate and then 1 hour later i have oats and 6 oz eye of round steak.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    i have 50g malto/50g isolate and then 1 hour later i have oats and 6 oz eye of round steak.
    The steak post-workout is probably not a good idea unless you don't mind storing it as fat. The saturated fat will drastically slow down the absorption of the protein and carbs at a time when you want both delivered to your muscles fast. Actually mixing carbs and saturated fat is a bad combo any time of the day for that matter.

Cyborg is offline New Member
    as for the steak post-workout, is it still a bad combo with eye of round steak which is really lean, almost has no fat?

Thread Information