Thread: My Diet!

Cyborg is offline New Member

My Diet!

hello. im 21, 5'6 152 and about 16% bf, goal is to lean out to 8%. im natural this moment, saving for the gear and will get on test,fina,eq,arimidex ,t3,clen .

i am training HIT mon-wed-fri 45 minutes one body part per week
    i started doing cardio tue,thur,sat, and im not sure about sun. i am doing a brisk walk on the treadmill 3.7mph at 5% for 45 min. soon will just walk briskly around the block for 45 min because i hate driving to the gym every day!
    here is my diet for the TRAINING DAYS:

meal 1
    8 egg whites
    2 whole eggs
    1/2 cup oats

meal 2
    chicken breast (foster farms, no sodium or rib meat, just 100% natural, about 6-9 oz)
    1 TBSP flaxseed oil
    1 TBSP natural peanut butter

meal 3
    same as meal 2

meal 4: pre-workout
    chicken breast
    1 cup oats

meal 5: post-workout
    50g maltodextrin
    50g whey isolate

meal 6: 1 hour post-workout
    8 oz eye of round steak
    4-6 oz yam or 1/2 cup oats

old fashioned oats are my carb staple. on non-training days i just have 1/2 cup oats twice per day everything stays the same. i have 1/2 cup oats in meal 1 and in meal 3. i move the fats from meal 3 to a later meal in the eve with no carbs. so i quit carbs for like 10 hours before bed. thats 50g carbs for training days and about 150g for training days. protein is 250g, and fats around 50g every day. i plan on carb loading or cheating BUT ON A TRAINING DAY, instead of sundays. this would help with loading the muscle post-workout i suppose. should i carb load or cheat? i still train in the eve around 6 and sleep by 11 pm.

i notice i am a bit leaner but i want faster results. i guess i have to wait. i do have clen tabs can i take them alone or is it better if i wait? this wait can take a couple months so i can be done by that time. i dont make much money right now.

i meant to say 50g carbs for non-training days and 150g for training days.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    First off let me say that I'm impressed with your foresight in saving the gear till you get to a lower bodyfat, as well as your ability to lay out a good diet. You can save the clen for a little while, because this diet should be a pretty good starting point for you, give it some time. As far as cheating, yes you should, but a cheat MEAL, not a cheat DAY. It's a huge difference Your rotation of carbs on training vs. non training days is a good idea as well. Well done.

and i have not cheated for like 2 weeks already because i dont know if i should carb load or cheat.

bump. sorry i didnt mean to just post this. i did have some questions. are my calories on set with my weight? i was always kinda fat like 22% before i started working out like 4 years ago. i think whatever i do, my progress is always slow unless i use juice or take some dnp . i hate doing it naturally but have no choice. id rather diet and lose some fat then wait forever!

my goal is to reach a legit 9% BF, i do plan on adding juice in here for sure, but when i do not know.

also, i dont know why but 2 years ago i was around the same BF maybe higher but my face always looked leaner, i was doing dnp and t3, didnt train and didnt eat much but now i am leaner i can tell by my body but my face is not dry or tight all the time and i am drinking alot of water, maybe i should up it. but i dont understand. so far i weighed myself and dropped around 2 pounds, i want to lose 2 pounds of adipose tissue per week, i was wondering if that was enough cardio to do that? i think i will go ahead and cheat tomorrow post post-workout but shouldnt i increase complex carbs that day or is cheating the same as carb-loading? (to stimulate the thyroid)

Thread Information