Thread: Hey Swolecat

mfenske is offline Member

Hey Swolecat

I see your testimonial on www.allthewhey.com I am thinking about trying their Isolate (Vanilla). I currently use AST's VP2. Do you think their product is comparable? As always thanks for your excellent advice. Mark

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I believe ATW is the best around, as it's Isopure type quality at a price that beats anyone hands down. The customer service is also Platinum, as if you have ANY issues at all w/the product/service/etc., you will be addressed immediately.

Two new flavors in banana and orange! Users report orange w/ice, water, and a bit of heavy cream (for low carb dieters utilizing fats), tasting like an orange creamsicle.

~SC~

will86 is offline Banned
    I still don't get how they sell their products at such a insanely cheap price and claim to have one of the best if not the best protein powders around for a fraction of other powders. 10 lbs for 35 bucks? I'll take that anyday, but i don't know it seems suspect, i think the price and their claims are too good to be true.

EDIT- Oh my god, how can i forget about the taste? The taste is FANTASTIC, strawberry w/ flax **** that **** is good.

You'll wanna watch what you say about them in regards to their claims being too good to be true. The President will probably actually come here and assure you that everything on their site that is sold is solid. That's the reason they are the best, it's because they care.

~SC~

takara is offline Junior Member
    I just ordered 10lbs of Isolat (5lb unflavored, 5lb vanilla). I am extremely pleased w/ what i recieved. It took awhile to get but the taste really good imo. Not chalky like a lot of other stuff I have tried. Unflavored is good w/ crystal light: it is not thick so much like a shake but still thin so the texture remains nice. Just my $.2

~Takara

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I'd be more concerned President Bush and the FDA
    might outlaw it if it actually works to help grow muscle...

That rat bastard...

Sorry for the highjack, you will now be returned to regular programing...

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You'll wanna watch what you say about them in regards to their claims being too good to be true. The President will probably actually come here and assure you that everything on their site that is sold is solid. That's the reason they are the best, it's because they care.

~SC~

LOL, true on that one.....

Takara, crystal light and the unflavored rocks.....u can use ice and make it as strong/sweet as you like.......good stuff you are right....

~SC~

dtricome is offline New Member

All the Whey's Response

Hi,

In this day and age, skeptism is natural, and needed in the protein business. There's a company that claims to be selling isolate, but it is concentrate. It's sold on a lot of popular sites. The way you can tell it's a concentrate is that it's 22 g. of protein in a 28 g. serving, and they only list isolate as the ingredient. Also, they sent a customer their independent results. I'd out them, but we don't have the time to do the legal thing.

That's why we have the independent lab results on our site - http://www.allthewhey.com/Lab.htm.

Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by dtricome; 09-25-2004 at 12:26 PM.

Whoop.....there it is......hope my luck carries over in Vegas!

Dayum, it's like they're watching!

~SC~

Takara

Takara,

Did it take long, because you're far from PA?

mfenske is offline Member
    Hey guys, thanks for all the responses. As far as ATW goes I WILL be ordering this Friday due to the word of Swolecat, which I accept as gospel. As far as Don the pres. of the company posting that's awesome. Thanks again. Mark

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey dom can i get a t-shirt with my next 10 LBS
    oh yeah i told the girl thats the assistant coordnaitor at the gym i attend and she said that she'll look into it.. so if you get a fairly size order from area code 718 i want another t-shirt j.k bro you have unbeatable protein..
    Last edited by Elliot; 03-16-2004 at 09:42 PM.

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mfenske
    Hey guys, thanks for all the responses. As far as ATW goes I WILL be ordering this Friday due to the word of Swolecat, which I accept as gospel. As far as Don the pres. of the company posting that's awesome. Thanks again. Mark
    Word. I just bought 8lbs, but as soon as that's gone (shouldn't be too long), i'm gonna have to give ATW a go.

T-Shirt & Sales

Hi,

We may make T-shirts again shortly. Send me your contact info.

The more sales we get keeps our prices low. Thanks for the help.

takara is offline Junior Member
    I ordered it on march 5th. I got it march 15th. Yeah, it is because I am on the west coast. However, it was well worth the wait.

~Takara
    Last edited by takara; 03-17-2004 at 02:13 PM.

OK. It took five business days.

Thanks

ANABOLIX2 is offline Junior Member
    If you live in the UK then TMOF whey is the best and also the cheapest.

Thread Information