Trying-Hard is offline Associate Member

alpha-pharma and ProChem

I am new to this whole UGL stuff. I have been doing a lof of research and it seems like these two, along with RHOM and Wildcat, are amongst the best.

Can you please post your experience with these labs? Thank you!

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Lets throw BigDpharma in there also for the heck of it!!!

snowman is offline Senior Member
    havent used alpha-pharma, but want to, because i hear nothing but great reviews on then, just havent found a source yet here in Europe.
    I prefer RHOM over prochem, and yes wild cat is also good, BUT seen some fakes around already.

Havent heard of BIgDpharma.

brand New UGL in the Uk doing great, and you havent seen many reviews on it,is do to the fact, he wants to keep his business small for now, but all his product is great.... its called RHINO labs.

I have also heard a lot of good things about alpha-pharma...from the little research I have done.

TheIcon333 is offline New Member
    BigDPharma I'm hearing alot about..can't wait

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I ran 2000mgs ew of alphas deca , it was rubbish, far to many fakes that even have the correct security codes..

Prochem and RHOM are the same ugl but after using their products for a number of years their ok...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Alpha is one of the best brands out there right now. However, there are a ton of people counterfeiting the line. The biggest supplier of real Alpha Pharma stopped shipping to the U.S. and Canada earlier this year but is still available in Europe and from what I've heard has a private list for some in the U.S. but I don't know how true that is. The Alpha Pharma brand still has quite a few decent avenues of purchase though, but they can be a little harder to find now due to so many counterfeits. The good news is, if you have access every last lab report on this stuff has come back very positive and indistinguishable from U.S. pharma grade.

alex.mitev is offline Associate Member

alex.mitev

This kind of post makes me think your intentions here are dishonest, we do not allow price discussion...

There are many much better alternatives to Alpha, far to many fakes as already stated...
    Last edited by Matt; 08-03-2012 at 12:19 AM.

DanB is offline Banned
    Is this allowed, price discussion for pharm? if not Ill edit it, but I agree with above, pharm is generally cheaper then UGL if you look in right places so fvck UGL for test, if you want orals then buy powder and cap yourself, why pay somebody a massive markup to do it for you?is

Fvck UGL in general for oils, brew yourself and a cycle of UGL a few year of homebrew

Again if that allowed Ill edit it, new rules has a simple person like Dan all confused
    Last edited by DanB; 08-02-2012 at 06:14 PM.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Price discussion is not allowed. Please edit your posts.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I ran 2000mgs ew of alphas deca , it was rubbish, far to many fakes that even have the correct security codes..

Prochem and RHOM are the same ugl but after using their products for a number of years their ok...
    Yes, they're the same lab.

I went with ALP, we will see how it goes..

Thread Information