Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: PROVEN Canadian UGL's and Labs

dylan111557 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I don't think you are going to get a lot of help on here with this stuff based on your age. It's one thing for you to mess yourself up but no one is going to assist you in doing so.
    Dude, I'm not going on any cycle, I don't know why you keep pushing this issue, if you look at all my post never once do I ask about going on a cycle. I just ask questions for information. And for your information, I have a friend on nexgen/medistar and a sister's BF on the other stuff. Just because I'm willing to research for people I care about to assist them, doesn't mean I'm going on a cycle.

xuinn is offline New Member
    There are tons of great PROVEN Canadian UGL labs to choose from. Fimea, Kayne NP Innvo... I have tried them all and they all yielded great results. So its Apples and oranges really... To be honest its really gonna come down to your diet and training.. However I do really REALY like Fimea's 30ml short esters jugs. But they are only exclusively available online to members on a few private boards up here.
    Last edited by xuinn; 02-13-2013 at 03:37 PM.

Tazy1972 is offline New Member
    Has anybody used Northern and eclipse gear

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazy1972 View Post
    Has anybody used Northern and eclipse gear
    I am hearing some REALLY great testimonials about Eclipse, so much so, I will give them a shot and Im not big on changing what works

anabolicphenomenon is offline New Member
    Northern gear is wicked. The guy who makes eclipse also owns a couple of forums on the internet so he basically controls the testimonials.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicphenomenon View Post
    Northern gear is wicked. The guy who makes eclipse also owns a couple of forums on the internet so he basically controls the testimonials.
    its true, but Im hearing it from users who I train with.

Dytum is offline Junior Member
    thoughts on andromed

godofjuice is offline New Member
    I agree that often reviews online can be misleading. Many people hype a lab they are selling or trash the competition. There are labs on that list that I agree with and labs on that list I don't.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Teragon going well, week 3 and I my sleep is screwed already gotta love Tren

Trust your source. Your gear is only as good as the guy you are getting it from. That is as long as he knows his shit.

That is not true although I will say Kayne is good quality gear.
    What is not true?

Sorry. New on here. Not good with the computer. Not true that pro's only use kayne. I mean't to reply to another thread but posted here by mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by ***Atari*** View Post
    From what I read online both are garbage, esp. Life Sciences.
    I have used both. Not just read about them. Lifescience is crap. The Lufsen was good. I also know of dsl and it is better than Lifescience. I also like Kayne. Capsules don't look as nice as tabs but they digest quicker and are better for your digestive system.

Dytum is offline Junior Member
    aml?

aml?
    What kind of post is this, elaborate?

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Prosum test e was worth it

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    For now, I'll keep this brief as possible. I have so much to do in the next 36 hours as i am heading into the bush for a 7 day fishing trip.

This lab used to be at the top of the list and i was a huge supporter because i believed they would not fall to the wayside like so many other greedy labs before them. But unfortunately this is not the case. The owners have developed a blatant disregard for their clients health and have now resorted to tainted oils with particles floating around in them, and complete fake orals. They are a sellout. This is EXACTLY what Medistar did. And i believe these two shitty labs are the same.

I used their Cypionate and developed TWO abscesses. One in my right glute and one left delt. I brought this to their attention and they never ever even remotely indicted they gave a shit. I wrote three long letters outlining my experience in detail. At first they treated me like i was some douche bag looking for free gear. This was until i corrected some of the bro science their Rep was attempting force feed me in order to explain away their tainted oils and lack of action. These clowns have no idea about AAS and the associated clinical behaviors of each steroid .

Along the way I was doing 100mg of Dbol , 100mg of Var, 100mg, 100mg Tbol, 4mg of Adex, and all i got was two pimples. But I was told that i should "clean my receptors". Yeah apparently that was the problem. I was told this by the Rep i was dealing with. Get fukin real will ya. They don't give a shit all as long as people are spending money on their junk and tainted oils. Im absolutely sickened by this.

I have even offered to mail back (to a PO Box or wherever) the two tainted Cyp vials and some of the under dosed orals that i kept for testing - should they ever develop the balls to take back their junk and test this garbage for themselves in their "most sterile of environments" and their "pharmaceutical blenders to ensure accuracy, and a consistent product throughout."

I have given them every opportunity to right this wrong, built they dont care as the money is rolling in. I have no stake in the outcome other than to warn EVERYONE out there about this potentially unhealthy issue that could be infecting others, and some may not bounce back like i did.

This Lab is bust and should not be dealt with by anyone. It's just another lab in a long line of shitty UGL's that are biting the dust these days.

Included are three photos i have take of their Tren . Look closely and you will see what looks like a particle of pepper, and several particles that collected at the bottom in the other vial. Both vials are murky/cloudy.

Attachment 138368
    Attachment 138366
    Attachment 138367

p.s. i dont feel that i have been ripped off. this is simply the price of doing business. But if your health is important along with your money, do not deal with this lab.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PROVEN Canadian UGL's and Labs-np.jpg  
    Last edited by MickeyKnox; 05-07-2013 at 07:16 PM.

PROVEN Canadian UGL's and Labs-photo-7-.jpg
    Don`t do drugs!

Thats a pretty good lineup you have as well bro.

Thats a pretty good lineup you have as well bro.
    I've still got a vial of medistar Tren E and a couple more Test E vials from pharmatech. Oh how I love steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I've still got a vial of medistar Tren E and a couple more Test E vials from pharmatech. Oh how I love steroids.
    I have two experienced friends that both said their Medistar gear was waaaay under dosed. How long have you been sitting on it?

I have two experienced friends that both said their Medistar gear was waaaay under dosed. How long have you been sitting on it?
    1 year or so, I used them about 2 years ago and it was better then seemed underdosed 2nd go around thus the reason for the switch to Teragon. Going to use it at the end of my current cycle just to use it up, taking 600mg Tren E right now.

For now, I'll keep this brief as possible. I have so much to do in the next 36 hours as i am heading into the bush for a 7 day fishing trip.

This lab used to be at the top of the list and i was a huge supporter because i believed they would not fall to the wayside like so many other greedy labs before them. But unfortunately this is not the case. The owners have developed a blatant disregard for their clients health and have now resorted to tainted oils with particles floating around in them, and complete fake orals. They are a sellout. This is EXACTLY what Medistar did. And i believe these two shitty labs are the same.

I used their Cypionate and developed TWO abscesses. One in my right glute and one left delt. I brought this to their attention and they never ever even remotely indicted they gave a shit. I wrote three long letters outlining my experience in detail. At first they treated me like i was some douche bag looking for free gear. This was until i corrected some of the bro science their Rep was attempting force feed me in order to explain away their tainted oils and lack of action. These clowns have no idea about AAS and the associated clinical behaviors of each steroid .

Along the way I was doing 100mg of Dbol , 100mg of Var, 100mg, 100mg Tbol, 4mg of Adex, and all i got was two pimples. But I was told that i should "clean my receptors". Yeah apparently that was the problem. I was told this by the Rep i was dealing with. Get fukin real will ya. They don't give a shit all as long as people are spending money on their junk and tainted oils. Im absolutely sickened by this.

I have even offered to mail back (to a PO Box or wherever) the two tainted Cyp vials and some of the under dosed orals that i kept for testing - should they ever develop the balls to take back their junk and test this garbage for themselves in their "most sterile of environments" and their "pharmaceutical blenders to ensure accuracy, and a consistent product throughout."

I have given them every opportunity to right this wrong, built they dont care as the money is rolling in. I have no stake in the outcome other than to warn EVERYONE out there about this potentially unhealthy issue that could be infecting others, and some may not bounce back like i did.

This Lab is bust and should not be dealt with by anyone. It's just another lab in a long line of shitty UGL's that are biting the dust these days.

Included are three photos i have take of their Tren . Look closely and you will see what looks like a particle of pepper, and several particles that collected at the bottom in the other vial. Both vials are murky/cloudy.

Attachment 138368
    Attachment 138366
    Attachment 138367

p.s. i dont feel that i have been ripped off. this is simply the price of doing business. But if your health is important along with your money, do not deal with this lab.
    Last edited by MickeyKnox; 05-07-2013 at 07:17 PM.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    not to be confused with the Atlas in the US, two seprate UGLs

Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    You're 100% correct about Atlas... that guy goes MIA all the time and exactly for the reasons stated.

I know Orbit isn't the old Orbit... and the guys who make it are from what understand the same guys who make trinity.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    The last year hasn't been any good for Medistar.

Why do labs play with their gear?? I wish just one lab would be solid enough NOT to become greedy, but rather ride the long wave and solid reputation forever and ever. What wrong with that?? Leave it alone FFS's! If its working and people are praising it, dont f*** with it!

Newport Pharm doesn't mess around with their shyt. I like that.
    Medistar lost a couple big shipments and I'm guessing they cut dosing to up profit and recoup some dough... But when you actually consider how little the powder per vial costs, it's better to just keep good Rep points with your custies
    Last edited by Knockout_Power; 03-08-2013 at 03:59 PM.

I hear nothing but good shit about Teragon. If for whatever reason this Eclipse doesn't get the job done, I will most likely go in that direction

killer41qc is offline Junior Member
    I tried northen and it was not that good and , pricey .also tried bioscience and it was bunk Im using right now genomx ill update with results . I wish I couls get my hand on some Newport ... im tired of trying to find a good lab

anabolicphenomenon is offline New Member
    Same guy who started medistar also started newport. The reason medi went to shit is cuz it changed hands and the new owner couldn't supply the demand (losing shipments, etc.).

I loved newport when they first appeared in circulation a couple of years ago but now I've heard the quality of newport is questionable (as my training buddies have recently run some of their AI's and they didn't work with blood tests to prove this), so I'm not too sure what's up with them anymore. I wonder if buddy has now sold newport to a questionable new owner.

Newport and Eclipse are affiliated, so I'm now no longer taking eclipse either.

I love terragon and northern I'll stick to those.

Attachment 138368
    Attachment 138366
    Attachment 138367

Last edited by MickeyKnox; 05-07-2013 at 07:17 PM.

knuckles69 is offline Associate Member
    Been using nexgen for a few months now and gotta say the prop is good but feel the enth 300 is a little underdosed. Their clomid tabs are also blue which threw me off, never seen blue ones before but they're doing the job so ill stick with them and see what the rest of their 'menu' feels like

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    . I don't believe Medistar and NP are affiliated. Thats just another rumor, imho.
    Not sure about newport and eclipse either, this would e the first I've heard of their affiliation.

All those labs listed are good quality.. Although I know a few people who have been sick off eclipse so I would never touch them. I was a loyal NP user for two years up until I received a bunk item item recently..... Had bloodwork results to prove it... I posted a review and yet it was deleted. (There forum) go figure.....So their pretty much written off in mmy books....Northen Finnea Kayne Innvo ..all amazing.... Apples and oranges really. Just trust your source and try not to buy into the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by xuinn View Post
    All those labs listed are good quality.. Although I know a few people who have been sick off eclipse so I would never touch them. I was a loyal NP user for two years up until I received a bunk item item recently..... Had bloodwork results to prove it... I posted a review and yet it was deleted. (There forum) go figure.....So their pretty much written off in mmy books....Northen Finnea Kayne Innvo ..all amazing.... Apples and oranges really. Just trust your source and try not to buy into the hype.
    What kind of sickness did they find from eclipse? What were their symptoms?

sickness seems pretty vague.

Well, dont leave us hanging, which "item"?

I never had an issue with any of their injectables EVER...But if you must know it was an AI. But whats done is done not worth the battle or wasting my time trying to defend myself on something they ****ed up on. Ive found a better source and couldn't be happier.....lesson learned..

I never had an issue with any of their injectables EVER...But if you must know it was an AI. But whats done is done not worth the battle or wasting my time trying to defend myself on something they ****ed up on. Ive found a better source and couldn't be happier.....lesson learned..
    WHICH AI??

Thank you.

Isn't the point of this thread to help steer people away from bad labs? This is usually done with examples of bad experiences so others know what to look out for

rigpig407 is offline New Member
    Lots of World Pharma out here on the Prairies right now.seems good,everyone using it is happy.dont think its a canadian UGL tho.

Quote Originally Posted by rigpig407 View Post
    Lots of World Pharma out here on the Prairies right now.seems good,everyone using it is happy.dont think its a canadian UGL tho.
    still good info, thanks

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information