Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: PROVEN Canadian UGL's and Labs

MickeyKnox is offline Banned

PROVEN Canadian UGL's and Labs

For now, I'll keep this brief as possible. I have so much to do in the next 36 hours as i am heading into the bush for a 7 day fishing trip.

This lab used to be at the top of the list and i was a huge supporter because i believed they would not fall to the wayside like so many other greedy labs before them. But unfortunately this is not the case. The owners have developed a blatant disregard for their clients health and have now resorted to tainted oils with particles floating around in them, and complete fake orals. They are a sellout. This is EXACTLY what Medistar did. And i believe these two shitty labs are the same.

I used their Cypionate and developed TWO abscesses. One in my right glute and one left delt. I brought this to their attention and they never ever even remotely indicted they gave a shit. I wrote three long letters outlining my experience in detail. At first they treated me like i was some douche bag looking for free gear. This was until i corrected some of the bro science their Rep was attempting force feed me in order to explain away their tainted oils and lack of action. These clowns have no idea about AAS and the associated clinical behaviors of each steroid .

Along the way I was doing 100mg of Dbol , 100mg of Var, 100mg, 100mg Tbol, 4mg of Adex, and all i got was two pimples. But I was told that i should "clean my receptors". Yeah apparently that was the problem. I was told this by the Rep i was dealing with. Get fukin real will ya. They don't give a shit all as long as people are spending money on their junk and tainted oils. Im absolutely sickened by this.

I have even offered to mail back (to a PO Box or wherever) the two tainted Cyp vials and some of the under dosed orals that i kept for testing - should they ever develop the balls to take back their junk and test this garbage for themselves in their "most sterile of environments" and their "pharmaceutical blenders to ensure accuracy, and a consistent product throughout."

I have given them every opportunity to right this wrong, built they dont care as the money is rolling in. I have no stake in the outcome other than to warn EVERYONE out there about this potentially unhealthy issue that could be infecting others, and some may not bounce back like i did.

This Lab is bust and should not be dealt with by anyone. It's just another lab in a long line of shitty UGL's that are biting the dust these days.

Included are three photos i have take of their Tren . Look closely and you will see what looks like a particle of pepper, and several particles that collected at the bottom in the other vial. Both vials are murky/cloudy.

Attachment 138368
    Attachment 138366
    Attachment 138367

p.s. i dont feel that i have been ripped off. this is simply the price of doing business. But if your health is important along with your money, do not deal with this lab.
    Last edited by MickeyKnox; 05-07-2013 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Labs
    Grosen17 likes this.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    I've heard great things about atlas, can't find it anywhere in BC tho, and I've used both Newport and medistar and they are def g2g.

Canadream is offline Associate Member
    Teragon beats those 3 hands down
    Shab1864 likes this.

mikey hulk is offline Member
    I've only tried medi but I like it a lot

capetown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadream
    Teragon beats those 3 hands down
    Agreed!

canadianjuice is offline Associate Member
    i used atlas for few years good stuff and ole ltl never heard of others though

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Forza is great

heard bad reviews of medistar from friends who are loacl pros

avoid molecular science.

atlas is decent, lots of it in langley from what i have seen.

volos is gtg

wpgbigboy7 is offline New Member
    Anyone here about Lufsen pharma and
    Or Life Sciences was on the web seen there hold product line

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Does anyone have a picture of Atlas Labs?

What do their vials look like?

The Atlas Labs I know in the USA is top notch. I dont know of a Canadian Atlas Labs.

its been around for 3-4 years comes in boxes with inserts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Does anyone have a picture of Atlas Labs?

What do their vials look like?

The Atlas Labs I know in the USA is top notch. I dont know of a Canadian Atlas Labs.
    PROVEN Canadian UGL's and Labs-photo.jpgPROVEN Canadian UGL's and Labs-photo_1.jpgPROVEN Canadian UGL's and Labs-photo_2.jpgPROVEN Canadian UGL's and Labs-photo_3.jpg

Scabtree is offline Associate Member
    Anyone heard of Accordo RX, Canada ? Can't seem to find anyone knowledgeable with this ulab...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scabtree View Post
    Anyone heard of Accordo RX, Canada ? Can't seem to find anyone knowledgeable with this ulab...
    most ugl labs in canada dont seem have reviews online. it sucks but at the same time it goes to show people are in the gym regardless to get big instead of being online .

Blog Entries
    and keep in mind alot of these ugl popping up in Canada are like street grade home brew.. some of it is decent others not so much. There is no way a couple of guys are using manual whatman filtering for all their juice, so they get lazy and don't filter gear... suspension that is crystallized etc etc... to the average kid who wants to get jacked and tanned he doesn't know ....

capsule anavar instead of tabs.. tab machine cost $$$ so again its all these things to consider. Online reviews can be generated easily to build up a reputation of a company or knock it down...

there is more UGL's now then body builders, so really get your diet dialed in, concrete training with out the A.D.D bro tendencies and hope you lad a good source from a local pro or someone you can trust.
    Nicholas1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mockery
    and keep in mind alot of these ugl popping up in Canada are like street grade home brew.. some of it is decent others not so much. There is no way a couple of guys are using manual whatman filtering for all their juice, so they get lazy and don't filter gear... suspension that is crystallized etc etc... to the average kid who wants to get jacked and tanned he doesn't know ....

capsule anavar instead of tabs.. tab machine cost $$$ so again its all these things to consider. Online reviews can be generated easily to build up a reputation of a company or knock it down...

there is more UGL's now then body builders, so really get your diet dialed in, concrete training with out the A.D.D bro tendencies and hope you lad a good source from a local pro or someone you can trust.
    Excellent points. The down side is that i find in these times most people are getting there first experiences with gear of the web. Once they get into a comfort zone they start discovering local sources. The mix of inexperience and so many low grade labs is a real shame on guys just getting into the game. I think everyone should start looking in the gym. Web is a bonus down the road.
    Nicholas1 likes this.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	4824 
Size:	520.8 KB 
ID:	126342Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo_1.jpg 
Views:	13202 
Size:	528.9 KB 
ID:	126343Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo_2.jpg 
Views:	8438 
Size:	637.2 KB 
ID:	126344Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo_3.jpg 
Views:	6303 
Size:	478.8 KB 
ID:	126345
    Not the same. I dont know about this pictured lab.

I know Atlas Labs in the USA is excellent though.

For now, I'll keep this brief as possible. I have so much to do in the next 36 hours as i am heading into the bush for a 7 day fishing trip.

This lab used to be at the top of the list and i was a huge supporter because i believed they would not fall to the wayside like so many other greedy labs before them. But unfortunately this is not the case. The owners have developed a blatant disregard for their clients health and have now resorted to tainted oils with particles floating around in them, and complete fake orals. They are a sellout. This is EXACTLY what Medistar did. And i believe these two shitty labs are the same.

I used their Cypionate and developed TWO abscesses. One in my right glute and one left delt. I brought this to their attention and they never ever even remotely indicted they gave a shit. I wrote three long letters outlining my experience in detail. At first they treated me like i was some douche bag looking for free gear. This was until i corrected some of the bro science their Rep was attempting force feed me in order to explain away their tainted oils and lack of action. These clowns have no idea about AAS and the associated clinical behaviors of each steroid .

Along the way I was doing 100mg of Dbol , 100mg of Var, 100mg, 100mg Tbol, 4mg of Adex, and all i got was two pimples. But I was told that i should "clean my receptors". Yeah apparently that was the problem. I was told this by the Rep i was dealing with. Get fukin real will ya. They don't give a shit all as long as people are spending money on their junk and tainted oils. Im absolutely sickened by this.

I have even offered to mail back (to a PO Box or wherever) the two tainted Cyp vials and some of the under dosed orals that i kept for testing - should they ever develop the balls to take back their junk and test this garbage for themselves in their "most sterile of environments" and their "pharmaceutical blenders to ensure accuracy, and a consistent product throughout."

I have given them every opportunity to right this wrong, built they dont care as the money is rolling in. I have no stake in the outcome other than to warn EVERYONE out there about this potentially unhealthy issue that could be infecting others, and some may not bounce back like i did.

This Lab is bust and should not be dealt with by anyone. It's just another lab in a long line of shitty UGL's that are biting the dust these days.

Included are three photos i have take of their Tren . Look closely and you will see what looks like a particle of pepper, and several particles that collected at the bottom in the other vial. Both vials are murky/cloudy.

Attachment 138368
    Attachment 138366
    Attachment 138367

p.s. i dont feel that i have been ripped off. this is simply the price of doing business. But if your health is important along with your money, do not deal with this lab.
    Last edited by MickeyKnox; 05-07-2013 at 07:18 PM.
    zdet77 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox

based on what? personal experience? up to now i was considering Newport as i thought this to be the number one lab in Canada at the moment. i agree that Medistar becoming hit and miss the last few months, perhaps longer. but Newport's service and quality oils AND orals have been head and shoulders above most, if not all, other Canadian labs. haven't heard or read one bad review.

what are your thoughts?
    I have personally used there test and anavar . Great results. They are one of the more trusted ugl around my neck of the woods. As for the others, i dont really have experience in. I avoid labs that have their own website sales. Not saying they arent legit but when they are too easy to obtain, it always puts questions in my head. U wont be unhappy with teragon though.

ok thanks Capetown. and yes ive heard very positive reviews about Teragon.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Someone here mentioned Teragon. Were they not a Russian lab?

My personally known source here in Canada provided me with Teragon labs stuff before (Nolvadex , etc) and I remember on the bottle it said the lab was based in Russia. Unless that was a lie.

its a lie lol orbit back in the day put it was from sweden

Canadream is offline Associate Member
    I'm not to sure there is many underground that will suffice that they are actually operating out Canada - due to security reasons. So it's not necessarily a lie, but they need to put something on the label

As for Orbit.... not all of us are as old as you are

Quote Originally Posted by canadianjuice View Post
    its a lie lol orbit back in the day put it was from sweden

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Medistar is still my favorite UGL 4 years running now.

When I started using UGL gear it was with Univex in '04, then I played with Genpro for a season. Around 2006, Syrus came out. I used them for a few years, then lost interest as they were too hit and miss for me. After Syrus, I went to Atlas for at least a year and then after that, Terragon, which wasn't too bad. My favorite CDN UGL this far is Medistar.
    Orbit got mentioned? That is going back about ten years. Lets not forget about Quest and Illusion if we're talking old school CDN UGL.

shit i forgot about quest lol your right i am old those were the days 4 labs instead of 40 sigh

TruRelign is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Synergy Sciences Canada? Anybody heard or used? Was brought to my attn by a friend of a friend and I hadn't heard of them until now so any info would be great

Firepal is offline Junior Member
    im from b.c. and all i use is newport

Scabtree is offline Associate Member
    Accordo RX seems to be quite common these days, but haven't herd much about them. Has anyone had any experience with this lab, or heard some reviews on it? There's currently 11673 users online, someone must know; I'd figure.

blacksmoke is offline Associate Member
    Newport is g2g

BobTheBodyBuilder is offline Associate Member
    dsl? anybody heard of this lab? my source was originally going to get me life science cyp, but he said he switched to dsl because apparently his life science was under dosed.

synergy id stay away i seen an ad for them on craigslist haha

Blog Entries
    avoid molecule science.

matty boy is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    has anyone heard of enhance phyq labs EPL?

bigbx is offline New Member
    what bothers me about all these labs is personally i always have to go through someone and i get killed on the price.. NP for example I love their gear but it gets painful everything the guy marks me up.. anyways i have to agree NP is g2g

Louis

emmerz24 is offline New Member
    Anyone ever try nexgen pharm. just started a test prop mast cycle. Guess ill find out if its any good or not right quick

atrainwright is offline Junior Member
    Accordo rx is g2g

***Atari*** is offline Junior Member
    From what I read online both are garbage, esp. Life Sciences.

Quote Originally Posted by wpgbigboy7 View Post
    Anyone here about Lufsen pharma and
    Or Life Sciences was on the web seen there hold product line

***Atari*** is offline Junior Member
    I've been hearing good things about Eclipse Pharma, Newport, Atlas (customer service appears to be bad), Kayne Pharma, and Innovagen. Medistar has been getting mixed reviews lately but were good before the summer and have started to fall again.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***Atari***
    I've been hearing good things about Eclipse Pharma, Newport, Atlas (customer service appears to be bad), Kayne Pharma, and Innovagen. Medistar has been getting mixed reviews lately but were good before the summer and have started to fall again.
    Well I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this way about medi. And to think 8 weeks ago I was boosting them and recommending them. No longer will I do this. Im choosing a different brand next cycle

Attachment 138368
    Attachment 138366
    Attachment 138367

Last edited by MickeyKnox; 05-07-2013 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ***Atari***
    I know a couple of canadian pros that wont touch anything but Kayne. Pricey though. Im all about the poor mans oil.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information