swollix is offline Junior Member

Geneza Pharmaceuticals M1T/Oral Tren

Has anyone used either of these products and can give a review?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by swollix View Post
    Has anyone used either of these products and can give a review?
    There is no REAL such thing as oral tren

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    There is a oral tren but I forgot the name.But its very liver toxic and not as good as injectable.M1t is also very liver toxic.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    There is a oral tren but I forgot the name.But its very liver toxic and not as good as injectable.M1t is also very liver toxic.
    There are (or at least used to be) some methylated oral tren products that were way underdosed and yes very toxic. The 2 of them together could be quite painful.

swollix is offline Junior Member
    yeah I just read on the oral Tren , the dosage of 250-500 Micro Grams tells you it's super toxic lol. I am just wanting to know if the M1T is legit, I remember everyone loved it back in the early 2,000's.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

There is no REAL such thing as oral tren
    how isnt there? get your facts straight please

you say underdosed i say shit lab/source because it is as readily available as anything else

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    how isnt there? get your facts straight please

you say underdosed i say shit lab/source because it is as readily available as anything else
    Is there something other than a methylated tren Dan? I have never seen or heard of an oral tren liquid or tab that wasn't methylated. If I am wrong about that then I no doubt stand corrected and perhaps you could post the name of the product???

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Is there something other than a methylated tren Dan? I have never seen or heard of an oral tren liquid or tab that wasn't methylated. If I am wrong about that then I no doubt stand corrected and perhaps you could post the name of the product???
    Its still tren no? its methyltrienolone produced by Geneza Pharmaceuticals....

True to a degree. I am not speaking with any experience here but I would be concerned 1st obviously with the toxicity of the methylated product, 2nd the amount of actual tren in the product and the dose that it would take to be TRUELY affective, 3rd what happens to this particular product during the first pass and if the tren is still effective after that. Perhaps someone with more knowledge can eduacate us all please???

I asked Haz about it about a year ago I believe.After our talk I knew I wouldnt touch it.He told me tren ace was better.nd thats goog enough for me.

I have did a lot of research on m1t.I went online and read a bunch of guys different opinions.M1t like Sdrol for every guy who likes it there is one who didnt.Some say the gains were good a kept them.Others lost all but there is so much to think about.These seemed like young kids wat was their diet like?All I know its some harsh shit.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I asked Haz about it about a year ago I believe.After our talk I knew I wouldnt touch it.He told me tren ace was better.nd thats goog enough for me.
    Again, not from any experience but I just can't see how this can be any better than the old prohormones such as tren xtreme and extreme tren and so on. It would take such high doses of those products to have any REAL affect that it was just to dangerous. I would think that with the huge popularity of tren and the amount of ppl out there afraid of pins that this would be a product that was all over the place IF IT WAS GOOD AND SAFE!

The doses aint that high but it is some nasty sh1t.And really hard on your body.And no a lot of places dont carry it.

Thread Information