Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hulk labs

mrmida is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cro
    they got booted of olm
    What happened? What is olm?

HeartBreaker is offline New Member
    someone tryed to sell me some hulk labs test p for 25 a bottle seemed to good to be true. anyone know what they usually price at for P

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartBreaker View Post
    someone tryed to sell me some hulk labs test p for 25 a bottle seemed to good to be true. anyone know what they usually price at for P
    No price discussion here man. Edit the post please

RanR0d is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    heard of it, but never used it myself...know of some people, that have used it and liked them, actually love it... the vial is clear, with green top, white label and actually has a picture of the" incredible green hulk"...lol
    you wont see much reviews on hulk labs, because they are still a small UG company, and thats the way he wants to keep it, he asks his costumers, not to talk about his product on line, unless they are not happy with his product....
    Im actually using a UG lab from the U.K for about 1.5 years now,and he asked me to do the same thing, because he also wants to keep his buz small...he says as long as we are happy not to talk about his product, IF we have a problem with his product, he will try to resolve it, IF he does not resolve it, then we can talk bad about his product on line, and put his product down... so far, i have not seen, anything on line about his product, not even a picture, and the product is g2g... IF you guys think HUlk Labs is a funny or stupid name, then you guys would die laughing IF you knew, the name of the Lab im currently using ( its the name of an animal ...not a lion either)
    My guess is GorillaGear.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information