Thread: Flor Medico

kondio is offline New Member

Flor Medico

As the title suggest, have you used them? What's your opinion?
    I am going to use Prima, Test P, Masteron in 2 weeks and I will share my feedback.
    My friends say that Test P and Winstrol are a bit overdosed but they haven't tried Prima and Mast yet.

kondio is offline New Member
    ~10 days into my cycle. Testosteron Propionate is definitely very good - you can fill it about 1 hour after injection.
    I am using 50mg test p + 50mg mast p ED
    I am not expecting much from the primo - I am dosing it at 600mg (300mg twice per week) - I will be able to give some feedback after 3-4 weeks into the cycle.
    Primo is at 200mg/ml and I expected a pip but so far after 3 pins, no pips. You can however feel the substance going in and it is slightly uncomfortable comparing to test and mast where you dont feel anything. The pip from test and mast (i am combining them into one pin) is very mild and lasts ~4 hours following the day after the pin. There is no pin after 2nd - 3rd injection. I had a very mild cold after the first injection that disappeared on the second day. I took 2g of vitamin C one in the morning and one in the afternoon for the cold.
    This is supposed to be a cutting cycle but I was able to add 10kg to my bench press, 20kg to my squat. I will add photos of the gear if there are people interested.

Monster Pharma is offline New Member
    we tried them a few years ago, they were good, they have now launched a new line with ampoules of 2ml

Thread Information