MickeyKnox is offline Banned

Proven Canadian Brands and UGLs of HGH (huiman growth hormone)

since there is so much controversy over the quality of HGH, i though i would start a thread to discus local domestic Brands and UGLS that have a proven track record with HGH.

sadly, i don't know of any domestic.

capetown is offline Senior Member
    Thats a hard one here in Canada. You take a big chance even with trusted sources for HGH here. Better chance of finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

tell me about it. but you never know. we may find a solid lab here locally..cross your fingers.

Atomini is offline Banned
    We have tons of domestic UGLs that make gear, but none as far as I know that produce HGH domestically. Its strange because you'd think it would be the perfect place to..

But no, we gotta keep getting cheap Chinese sewage.

oh i hear ya on the Chinese sewage bro. i would just like to know ONE ugl or brand that has consistent positive reviews. until then, i won't touch it.

capetown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    We have tons of domestic UGLs that make gear, but none as far as I know that produce HGH domestically. Its strange because you'd think it would be the perfect place to..

I wont even touch it now because i know that there is a 95 percent chance that im getting ripped off. And yes, we almost have enough ugl that everyone can have their own to themselves. Lol

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post

Producing HGH is a far bigger operation (equipment) than making a UGL up. Where would you hide the equipment for a start? No chance thats happening o USA soil with no one noticing.

UGL's pop up every day from unqualified people making products in their kitchen.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Producing HGH is a far bigger operation (equipment) than making a UGL up. Where would you hide the equipment for a start? No chance thats happening o USA soil with no one noticing.

UGL's pop up every day from unqualified people making products in their kitchen.
    Not to mention the millions it costs for such equipment...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post

Except, we're discussing Canada here, where HGH is in the greyest of grey areas. At least, that's the 'law' surrounding its use. I have no idea what our laws say about the underground manufacture of it (if there is any legislation governing that at all).

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini

Except, we're discussing Canada here, where HGH is in the greyest of grey areas. At least, that's the 'law' surrounding its use. I have no idea what our laws say about the underground manufacture of it (if there is any legislation governing that at all).
    I would think something would stop people from producing even p prescription drugs that aren't scheduled
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information