ayoparky is offline New Member

Anyone have opinion or experience using Sciroxx approved websites

I am not looking for a specific website but I was wondering if anyone had any luck or experience using websites that are approved by Sciroxx. I know on there webpage there is a way to check which suppliers they approve of but I have heard varying claims about the quality of those products. I have also heard that basically no one has any success trying to run authentification numbers from products on their website. Any input would be appreciated.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Scirroxx has had some really bad purity tests lately, although dosed properly. I'd look elsewhere

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    I'd look elsewhere too. Purity doesn't matter when they arrive broken or freely moving around in a box. Wonder how many have been busted due to this alone.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Years ago they were great, in the last 2 years the majority of their gear has been found to be bunk....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Thanks for the heads up. I will be sure to avoid them. Anyone have any actual positive experiences with a certain brand.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    Scirroxx has had some really bad purity tests lately, although dosed properly. I'd look elsewhere
    I would like to see these test, I had some sciroxx on hand right now and it looks clean... a friends of mine use their npp and love it, clean and smooth.
    I'm on their proviron right now and libido is clearly up!

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
    I'd look elsewhere too. Purity doesn't matter when they arrive broken or freely moving around in a box. Wonder how many have been busted due to this alone.
    My package was packaged perfectly, nothing could have been damaged or could move freely.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Years ago they were great, in the last 2 years the majority of their gear has been found to be bunk....
    Using their proviron right now and it's great.
    A friend use their NPP and love it.

I do not think they are bunk... Maybe people saying that fall on counterfet but from what I see up to now is that they are a great lab. (ordered it last month)
    Starting my test prop cycle, from them, in september. Plus, I got Organon HCG from them. I have no doubt on their quality.

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    I just saw the purity test that you are talking about.

It seems strange than so much person including me, and way more experienced member here, have loved their product are wrong. Plus, they always had clean stuff from them.

This site where you saw the purity test is IMO not a trustworthy one...
    The way it's done, it could have been anyone who sent this sample and made it tested.

Believe it if you want, but I trust more the word of the vet here than that stupid site

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    It was dosed right, you still would've had the solid gains. Hell it could've been a knockoff scirrox, just reporting what I've seen.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    I just saw the purity test that you are talking about.

It seems strange than so much person including me, and way more experienced member here, have loved their product are wrong. Plus, they always had clean stuff from them.

This site where you saw the purity test is IMO not a trustworthy one...
    The way it's done, it could have been anyone who sent this sample and made it tested.

Believe it if you want, but I trust more the word of the vet here than that stupid site
    The idea here is to give your opinion, ive seen tests done on private sites/forums, legit tests via third party that showed some terrible numbers for Scirrox. When you start arguing with people about their experiences or what they have found it starts to look like you have some kind of vested interest??? Best to just leave your experience and move on...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

The idea here is to give your opinion, ive seen tests done on private sites/forums, legit tests via third party that showed some terrible numbers for Scirrox. When you start arguing with people about their experiences or what they have found it starts to look like you have some kind of vested interest??? Best to just leave your experience and move on...
    I just said that I do not trust the one I saw because of the small credibility that this site has to my eyes. Plus, the result seem fake as hell and contradictory with everyother test done of sciroxx product.(example their HGH who was at 96% purety)
    If their product truly had this purety level (3x more impurity than the active product(who is dosed right) it mean that 600mg/ml is impurity...+ 200mg/ml of tren . So a solution who keep 800mg/ml.
    At this concentration it should take alot of solvent to make it look clean.
    And more their is solvent, more PIP their is.
    And who ever tried their product reported no to minimal pip.

I may be totally wrong im not pretending to be a pro in reading mass spec. But it seems to me a bit too much for me to believe...

If you saw more test who confirm the purity and who look more legit.
    Fine. Its true then. Sciroxx purety sucks.

If you could PM me the analysis you have seen. I would highly appreciate to take a look.

I'm just really worry because I have several vial of test-prop and I am now scared to use them if really the purity is that bad...
    Would I be better by filter it before injecting it??
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 08-07-2013 at 10:22 AM.

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Sciroxx turned scammers I ordered tbol and got clomid instead and Karl refused to correct the problem. Not even sure if the tbol was legit I got bloated and fat as fuk

When I see 4 or 5 people saying to avoid Sciroxx and only one saying its g2g I think I know where they stand. I am not looking for a brand that is hit and miss at best. Plus I have dug thru the message boards and seen posts like "avoid Sciroxx like the plague". So I think I will steer clear.

Blog Entries
    Smart move. They use to be good years ago now they should fukn die

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe
    Smart move. They use to be good years ago now they should fukn die
    Weren't you fat to begin with?

The Sciroxx I have used in the past two years has been great. It also hasn't been from the source being mentioned here in the last few posts.

Blog Entries
    No I wasn't fat to begin with douche

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    I ran their var last cycle and felt like a terd the whole time. Had to quit the var. I ran it at 90 a day for three weeks with zero strength increases. After 3 or 4 days off of it I started to regain energy and feel good again. Plus 1/3 of the pills were crushed into powder in their bags and they forgot a couple items. All in all it was a pretty crappy experience
    Last edited by tdoe11; 08-08-2013 at 11:10 PM.

Thread Information