Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Geneza... bunk?

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    There is a thread around here somewhere, where I posted my GP blood work. My test and tren from GP is not bunk, maybe a bit under dosed but not bunk by a long mile.

The female got real results from the GP Anavar as well.

For those claiming it's bunk please post bloods, it's they only way to know for sure.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Just read only the first page, IMO at 500mg test, its hard 2 say. If you’re on an AI, and you’re very sensitive to gyno, 8lbs are ok even for 10 weeks, because IMO Test is not so freakin anabolic ( like tren for example) What I want to say, an 8 week tren only cycle @ 400mg/week, could result in max 2 kg gains and its 5x more anabolic than test. On the other hand, if you’re running nolva or no anti-estro at all, you could get a bang of over 10kg, but take in mind, its all water, it could be a ratio like 1muscle/9water. IMO its all about how much you’re sensitive to gyno, sensitive to water retention and what you’re taking for estro-control

lui
    lui is offline Junior Member
    Im on geneza test enanthate @ 500mg right now and at least mine is not bunk

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dannylopezz View Post
    Hello fellow Bodybuilders or weight training athletes!

From PERSONAL experience, I can say that Geneza Pharmaceuticals is the best online source out there right now! On my first purchase,I went light and only ordered 2 Test Cypionates and 1 Dbol injections and the order came within 2 weeks of payment! The cylce went very well and I gained about 22 pounds in 12 weeks with massive strength gains! I also came back to buy PCT gear from Geneza at a really GREAT price! So far I have made 5 orders with Geneza and I am on my 6th as we speak! Geneza has ALL the gear you need and all the options of brand names for a very good price! Shipping is fast and customer service is great (from experience with a money deposit)!

You cannot get any better than to get your cycling gear at GP!
    Anymore questions on brands you should try or anything else just ask me! I have trued multiple brands and cant tell you a little but about them.
    And there is not a chance that you are not promoting Genza due to personal gain or being associated in some way is there? I mean it's so kind of you to come here and make an account and your 1st post saying how GREAT it is.

It may be good maybe not but personally it's post from people like the above that would make me stay away. Even on Amazon when someone is saying how good a product is I check to see how many reviews they have posted. 1 post reviews scream spam.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 10-03-2014 at 07:53 PM.
    jdc91gt, davesah1, jsam and 2 others like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Thats the first time Ive heard a good review on them.....Ive been around a pretty long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannylopezz View Post
    Hello fellow Bodybuilders or weight training athletes!

This person was banned for shady dealings best to not contact people like him *admin*..
    lovbyts likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Athlete127 is offline Member
    Geneza is one of the best UGL in my opinion.....

walkrye is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Infidel101 View Post
    So, after getting some excellent suggestions from members here I cut my cycle to a test only run for 12 weeks. I've been pinning 250mg Test Enth every Mon/Thurs. I'm finishing out week 10 now. My diet has been on point, training is probably the best it's ever been as far as intensity and frequency. But, I'm getting little to nothing out of it (compared to natural lifting gains). It's my first cycle, I'd like to think I'm nowhere near my genetic potential. Anyone know if Geneza Pharmaceuticals is legit? I checked my vials through the product authenticity on their site and it says it's legit. I had minimal PIP after use which subsided as the weeks went on.

Start of cycle -

6'3
    221 lbs
    12% BF (7 point caliper test)

Week 10 of cycle -

229 lbs
    12% BF

I have been eating at least 2800-3000 cals a day. Lifting on a 4 day split. Strength was nowhere near impressive to start, average to say the least. It remains about the same with maybe a 10-15 lb weight increase with the exception of legs, my squat has gone up about 60 lbs but, I've been hitting legs a lot harder than I usually do. No bloat, no acne, no hair loss, no headaches... no sides... at all. For about a 2 week period around week 5-6 my skin got a little greasier than normal but has since subsided. Noticed a slight increase in body hair (never had it on my back, very slight now with a few more pronounced hairs) I have not had an increase in sense of well being. Still feel slightly lethargic. Labido is naturally high and has not increased much if at all. Muscle mass has not increased much at all. Slightly more definition/size in shoulders/traps.

I've heard that GP's stuff tends to be under-dosed but... at 500 mg per week and being my first cycle, I'd think I'd get something out of it? I've bumped my pins to 1.5 cc per injection starting this past Monday and will continue this until the end of cycle to see if I notice any changes. Has anyone heard of GP stuff being this ineffective? I'm lined up to run another 8 week cycle of their Prop with 80mg var for my next cycle but... wondering if it's even worth it at this point.

Anyone have input or suggestions? Possibly think of something to point towards as the culprit? Will finish the cycle and run full and correct PCT regardless. Just wondering for next time...

I have ran 3 cycles from GP. The first cycle was awesome! The second one decent but not like the first. The 3rd cycle was a waste of money! It was almost like a placebo!!! I would probably not recommend GP to anyone.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by walkrye View Post
    I have ran 3 cycles from GP. The first cycle was awesome! The second one decent but not like the first. The 3rd cycle was a waste of money! It was almost like a placebo!!! I would probably not recommend GP to anyone.

Sadly to say - that's exactly my thought also. It's just hit or miss - I had vials that put me on my ass & some that barely did anything

mietek is offline Member
    GP used to be good something happened that they started to sell bunk gear

madzad is offline New Member
    Ordered clen var and arimidex from GP all crap

WMSuperSport is offline Associate Member
    Im no nut hugger or anything, just a regular dude.
    I use GP and last time I did bloods a couple months ago, my test was >1500 like its supposed to be, on 700mg/wk. with prop. Ive only ran 3 cycles, and 4 different labs, and I think GPs tren A is fine, but Im no expert at all. It makes me lean, hard, and aggressive as hell. Next time I get bloods, Ill know if theyre Adex is good. Last bloods I did was on another adex. Even then, the stuff could be under dosed. I know alot of people wish mass spec was widely available to kill these arguments.

Again, Im only giving my honest opinion...

sehornd is offline New Member
    I've been running GP on and off for the past year now and I have to say that this thread is very disheartening to me. I myself have seen noticeable gains with their products I believe and i'm hoping it just wasnt in my head lol. I have used their test prop, tren ace, test cyp, oral winstrol , oral clen , oral t3, and have just ordered some masteron . I will say that I did not see much sides from the orals but , the injectibles have always been on point for me. Maybe they are hit or miss and maybe i've just been lucky but GP is a great lab in my opinion and I will continue to order from them

flenser is offline Junior Member
    In April GP's parent company tested their mast p raws and found them 64% pure. This was prompted by a labmax failure I reported in February. I sent a sample but they claimed it was contaminated with "many unknown compounds", so they tested their own raws and proudly posted the 64% purity.

Similar situation with deca , only their test said it was 81% pure. It failed labmax but they didn't like my sample of that either, and used their current raws. I later noticed the labmax results matched EQ instead of deca.

I think they try to provide good products, but they are a high volume company and use multiple raw suppliers. Quality will change with what arrives from the East.

Blog Entries
    Lmao

Exactly what I have been going by, a 60% or so purity - at best

BG
    Yes they have been all over the place for a long time. I had Picked some up back in the day, each vial had a different color to it and were filled to different levels , the most being 9mls.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Relax007 is offline Associate Member
    I'm on it right now, and I feel like it severely underdosed. On top of that it hurts like hell after every injection. Once this is gone, I'm only using pharm grade. This is my first time not using pharm grade, and it was a mistake. My advice on gear, if you have a legit source always go pharm grade.
    Elias0086 likes this.

frighteous is offline Junior Member
    running gp test-e, deca , prop, and tne for prewkout.

the prop is definitely not bunk.
    and the tne is definitely not bunk.

ill let you guys know in two weeks how the deca and test-e feels.

Elias0086 is offline Junior Member
    I was actually thinking of going with GP because of all the nice reviews Ive been seeing on sources website but after reviewing the comments here I'm thinking " dont waste your time". Id rather stick with Pharma grade.
    BG likes this.

onswoll is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercules79
    I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to put in my 2 cents. I am at the end of a 12 week cycle of Geneza test E with a dbol kickstart. I have put on a solid 20lbs, I am bigger and more vascular. Also, I am stronger than I have ever been! Got bloodwork done about 8 weeks in and it stated ">1500" This stuff is legit! Anyone who had tried it and says its not, is doing something wrong with their training or dieting....(or working for a different company).
    I'm on same cycle plus 250 mg deca . Methan 10 glad to hear gp is legit

Rokclimber is offline New Member
    This thread is hilarious 90% of all negative reviews came from people who have never tried geneza gear lmao
    The other 10% prefer to blame a ugl over themselves typical.

prince5551 is offline New Member
    This is a scam company people. Look this up and use your brains. Their number one supplier that they push so much is Geneza Pharm. 1........r says to go to Geneza's website and enter the numbers on the gear you buy from them, to verify it is real. So funny. Go to the Geneza Pharmacy website. Check it out for yourself. It pretty damn obvious this is not a real company let alone a legitimate pharmaceutical Co. It looks like a 7th grader wrote for the site. Go there and then go to a real pharm co. Notice the glaring differences....Notice there is vastly more information in every aspect. In the Geneza site, you get maybe one paragraph of childlike writing per category. Notice, there is contact information at real Pharm sites. No contact for Geneza? Weird...not even an email?....1.........r.com obviously set up the Geneza Pharm to dupe people. Not a bad idea. Obviously their homemade stuff will be verified on their own pseudo site. That being said, their 'steroids ' are not from a pharmaceutical company as they state and who the hell knows what they've mixed up for you to try. Good luck with them and any of their products.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokclimber View Post
    This thread is hilarious 90% of all negative reviews came from people who have never tried geneza gear lmao
    The other 10% prefer to blame a ugl over themselves typical.
    Even funner is you have 4 post, so who gives a shit what you think, you have no credobility. Ive got 10 solid years of using gear on these boards. I used their gear and many Ive known have used it and its garbage. Period.
    NACH3 and jolter604 like this.

Blog Entries
    Oh well, more GP half assed goodness is on it's way

It's a UGL - wtf do u expect - nah man, their shit made in a clean room by guys in white coats

I just don't have the time & patience to cook my own shit ATM

LEO78 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlete127 View Post
    Geneza is one of the best UGL in my opinion.....
    Why so? What did you run exactly?

KA24 is offline Junior Member
    I know it's a few weeks old, but great experience with Geneza Cyp and Prop.

jaysath is offline Junior Member
    Man I've been on gp for a while I have had good results but reading all of the negativity sounds like I'm going to have to up my game. BG, when I can pm I hope you'll help me

jrw_fitness is offline New Member
    I was planning on running their test e and deca for my next cycle in march, but there are so many mixed reviews i now have no idea.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information