Thread: SciGen

blue28 is offline Junior Member

SciGen

Just got some Test E. The brands SciGen. It's my first cycle so never tried it, has anyone ever had it and if so is it any good?

jpowell is offline Banned
    Pics

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

I can't view these pictures :-s

Sorry did you mean you wanted to see pics of the Test?

Sorry did you mean you wanted to see pictures of the test?

Quote Originally Posted by blue28
    Sorry did you mean you wanted to see pictures of the test?
    Lol
    Yessss

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1491344958.jpg 
Views:	640 
Size:	383.7 KB 
ID:	129423

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3212977635.jpg 
Views:	866 
Size:	450.2 KB 
ID:	129424

Ha ha duh!

Hey bro?

You pay attention to details !?

Look at the spellings on the box and the actual label of vail.

Thestogen is def sumthng I'm not putting into my body.

If its real it's def knockoff or ugl .

Mite b quality shit tho

I know I did notice the spelling but I didn't really question it because like I say it's my first time.
    When you say ugl what do you mean? Ha and when you say it could be quality shit is thy genuine or sarcasm!?

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blue28 View Post
    I know I did notice the spelling but I didn't really question it because like I say it's my first time.
    When you say ugl what do you mean? Ha and when you say it could be quality shit is thy genuine or sarcasm!?
    UGL= underground lab ( someone could or most likely is making that at home).
    you need to question everything...think about it, IF it came from a real company, would they make a spelling mistake, and IF they did, don't you think, they would correct it, before they would send it to the customer...
    Not sure IF that test is real,but for sure its Ugl...and for sure, there is a spelling mistake on the box... now its up to you , IF you want to take it or not, to find out If the gear is good...IF it was me, i would not take it, until someone would confirm to me that the gear was g2g, OR if you really trust the source you got it from.

Yeah I agree, stupid of me really but I kinda got a bit excited when I got it and didn't even think. I know the guy and he is trustworthy but I suppose it still doesn't mean he wouldn't sell me shit gear. Thanks for the reply mate. I don't think I'm going to take it and I'm certainly going to get my money back!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Im not backing this Lab up, but i can tell from my experience and others, that Labs often misspell Testosterone on purpose to make themselves unique and easier to distinguish fro the 100's of other Labs and names out there.

Again, I am NOT supporting this Lab just providing a bit of additional insight.

Yeah I just don't know why the box would be spelt differently to the vial. You'd think if they were gonna spell it differently at least spell them the same on the packaging and the vial. I don't know...kinda caught in 2 minds now. I think I obviously need to speak to the supplier but then I can guess the response is going to be backing up the product!

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Im not backing this Lab up, but i can tell from my experience and others, that Labs often misspell Testosterone on purpose to make themselves unique and easier to distinguish fro the 100's of other Labs and names out there.

Understood...but they would misspell in both, the box and the vial , correct???? In this case the Lab name is SciGen why misspell just the box?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Not sure about the two spellings, that one confuses me too. But you indicated your buddy tried it out and was satisfied, correct?

Try it out if you feel safe about it and you'll know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by blue28 View Post
    was being serious. you cod have the best test formula right there in your hands, its like gambling.

but you mentioned a key point in a nother post--you can trust your source 100% with abso no second guess, id say use it.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post

very solid point here mick, ive had products with spelled differeces and were solid. but idk it just makes me scratch my head...lol tryna play detective here and go over and beyond to help, but nobody ino has ever herd of.

I've spoken to the supplier and he assures me it's good. He says he supplies it to quite a few people and had good feedback. Still pretty skeptical though :-(

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blue28
    I've spoken to the supplier and he assures me it's good. He says he supplies it to quite a few people and had good feedback. Still pretty skeptical though :-(
    Send to me, I'll test and return the vial...empty of corse

Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck<

Send to me, I'll test and return the vial...empty of corse
    Ok, send me your address.

Scigen is offline New Member
    It was simply a typo that needed a lot of money to be corrected, money that was better spend on good quality raw materials. Never thought those products would go as far as this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scigen
    It was simply a typo that needed a lot of money to be corrected, money that was better spend on good quality raw materials. Never thought those products would go as far as this.
    Ok, thanks. Could you tell me if the stuff is any good? I noticed in a different thread you've said you was alarmed that the product had gotten out!

Thread Information