Thread: FAKE or TYPO?

TT_Tweeker is offline Junior Member

FAKE or TYPO?

Take a look at this Nandrodex 100 from sciroxx.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1662221486.jpg 
Views:	448 
Size:	416.5 KB 
ID:	130316

Squats33 is offline Associate Member
    Could be an inside thing where they purposely misspell it....

FYI TO ANYONE WITH THE SAME SITUATION...
    I was able to email Sciroxx and received an email back in just under 10 minutes!

The email stated "yes bro - there is a typing mistake on some of the labels"

Gosh Damn it!
    Just received another email in response to the pic I had sent them..
    "no - this is a FAKE, the new labels since the beginning of 2012 incluedes a hologram and later a golden imprint in order to fight fakes, and this specific typoi mistake is surely not known to me."

Im about done with searching and trusting people serving this stuff! It seems u cant trust anyone! I should just learn how to make it and say the hell with middle men!!!!

and yes...I FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW
    Last edited by TT_Tweeker; 12-09-2012 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Pissed

snowman is offline Senior Member
    how do you get one email from sciroxx saying ... "yes bro - there is a typing mistake on some of the labels"
    then you get another one saying its a fake???

Snowman. Bro I have the email conversations + why in the world would I waste my time with lying about something like that?
    I sent original email asking if the error on the label was something they in fact did or was it something that occurred from their distributor. Plus I said I can add a picture is they would like. That is when the gentleman told me that they did have some label errors. And to send him a picture. I then sent said picture to the guy as requested. Upon receipt of my picture is when he told me that "NO-IT'S A FAKE".
    again bro! Why would I feel the need to lye about something like this? Lol!
    Hope this clears up any and all doubts.
    Best regards

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TT_Tweeker View Post
    Snowman. Bro I have the email conversations + why in the world would I waste my time with lying about something like that?
    I sent original email asking if the error on the label was something they in fact did or was it something that occurred from their distributor. Plus I said I can add a picture is they would like. That is when the gentleman told me that they did have some label errors. And to send him a picture. I then sent said picture to the guy as requested. Upon receipt of my picture is when he told me that "NO-IT'S A FAKE".
    again bro! Why would I feel the need to lye about something like this? Lol!
    Hope this clears up any and all doubts.
    Best regards
    Bro, never said you were lying ... it was odd that they said something ,then said something else, but now that explains it.
    This just proves what ive been saying for a while about sciroxx products ( to many fakes).... i used to love Sciroxx when i lived in Canada, and im sure there is still people that like it, But when i came to Portugal, and i found a source that sold sciroxx i was freeking excited, because every time i used sciroxx i had great results, so i bought some test from this source in Europe... first thing i noticed, was that the label was different from what i used to use, so i e mailed the guy and he said that's the new labels... make a long story short, i did not gain a freeking kilo off that crap, after 4 weeks i decided to quit the cycle ( see im prone to Gyno and normally, after a couple of weeks my nipples start to get itchy and this time nothing, not even after 4 weeks).
    Oh! i also verified this source with scirroxx, and they said, he was a legit supplier for sciroxx.
    Later came to find out, ( cause someone did a good job on him and put him in the hospital) that he would buy product from scirroxx ( lets say 5 bottles of test) to be a legit supplier, then at home, he would make 30 bottles from the 5 he bought, and put his own label that he made....IF you checked him on scirroxx website he was a legit supplier, but was selling fake product... this is happening here in Europe a lot, so be careful.
    I'm sorry you got scammed....Wait, If im not mistaken you got this from a friend right, cause he forgot your birthday?
    Give it back to him

Thread Information