ChestNBack is offline Associate Member

Geneza Pharmaceuticals Arimidex quality

Hello, after further reading I thing I better add in an AI while on test and dbol cycle. Was just going to go with PCT but I am hearing this is not a good idea. Has anyone tried Geneza Pharmaceuticals Arimidex or at least tried anything from this lab that leads you to believe they have good quality products?

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    If I could choose I would not buy geneza stuff!

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member
    have you had experience with arimidex and if so what is a good brand to go with

Infidel101 is offline Associate Member
    I've run two cycles of Geneza gear... I don't have a whole lot of faith in their oils. That being said, others, even those I personally know, have had good results. I've run their Adex, Aromasin , Nolva, Clomid, Test E, and Test Prop.

Specific to your question, the Adex did it's job I guess. I got no gyno, no bloat. I prefer Aromasin.

Personally, I'd suggest going with AR-R for your AI. It's domestic so you don't have to wait 4-6 weeks to get it like you do GP stuff. A little more expensive but it's at your door in a week and they're good to go.

JustLIFT is offline Junior Member
    Gen-shi Adex is g2g at least mine is. Adex is strong and it dried out my knees (hurt all the time at .5 E3d), but maybe it will work different for you.

Thread Information