Thread: roc lab

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member

roc lab

Anyone hear or know of roc lab.. lable is french and interested in the var mostly

ineedinfo is offline New Member
    Hey man,
    I actually just finished a bottle of the 20mg var today haha. I honestly don't feel like it did much at all. Someone I trusted got me the "hook up" and really let me down. Prob wanted to make a quick buck. Worst var I ever took. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but if you can avoid Roc do it.

Quote Originally Posted by ineedinfo View Post
    Hey man,
    I actually just finished a bottle of the 20mg var today haha. I honestly don't feel like it did much at all. Someone I trusted got me the "hook up" and really let me down. Prob wanted to make a quick buck. Worst var I ever took. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but if you can avoid Roc do it.
    Thats the gospel my friend thanks!! By chance was it short 15 pills in the bottle??

ineedinfo is offline New Member
    haha check this man...it was OVER 20 pills! 20 extra. I got nolva from them as well, and now I'm not even risking taking it pct. Gonna have to buy from a trusted lab that I know is legit (which I should have from the beginning)

Quote Originally Posted by ineedinfo View Post
    haha check this man...it was OVER 20 pills! 20 extra. I got nolva from them as well, and now I'm not even risking taking it pct. Gonna have to buy from a trusted lab that I know is legit (which I should have from the beginning)
    We all venture off our trusted brands hoping to find that hidden gem!!

Thread Information