Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Hulk gear real or fake

justo is offline Associate Member

Hulk gear real or fake

I picked up this hulk gear testosteron prop, just wondering if it looks legit or wat, didn't expect the actual oil to be green lol Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	6893 
Size:	1.69 MB 
ID:	144659

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Holly shit I was thinking of using Hulk but didn't know the oil was green. That's a bit creepy.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    cool marketing ploy

justo is offline Associate Member
    Isit g2g

cgozz is offline Associate Member
    Brother I have bought a lot of hulk gear, never does it look like that. That is not legit!

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by cgozz View Post
    Brother I have bought a lot of hulk gear, never does it look like that. That is not legit!
    DOes yours always hurt like hell or is it random batches that do this. And also have you had your BW tested to see the legitimacy of this stuff?
    Bluesguitar87 likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I read about Hulk gear being green.Never heard anything bad hit the search button bro.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Very interesting. If you bought it to use then do it get blood work which is always recommended for many reasons and see for yourself ! Who knows ? you can find out yourself. We could all say it is G2G and it might be a bad batch or just not a good mfg, but you will never know about it or the batch or anything but an assumption until you try it get some results and then BW. Good luck with it. You don't have to guess ...crazy mike

chi-town is offline New Member
    I bought some Hulk gear back in April and it was clear oil. Also the packaging looked different. There was a post a few months ago with some one having that gear and I think the final word was that it was fake!! If you search Hulk, some pictures of legit gear will show up. PIP was minimal when I used it

kidrock29520 is offline Associate Member
    If you're willing to pin some random green oil, you're definitely braver than me bro. Then again, I'm VERY picky about where my oils come from.
    Last edited by kidrock29520; 10-13-2013 at 06:52 PM.
    BG likes this.

...and again, like I said in another thread, I'd be wary of these UGL's that have things like Hulk, Muscle, Strength, Roid, Juice etc. in their name. Just screams bunk to me.
    Last edited by kidrock29520; 10-13-2013 at 06:55 PM.
    BG likes this.

Jonnyg419 is offline Member
    The site has been going up and down for months, sometimes they have products available, other times the site is completely closed. If any of you got clear oil it is probably because they were going through a period where they just wanted to get the product out and stay in business rather than focus on marketing ploys. Just about everyone I have heard of using hulk products said it was green oil, and very legit. The company themselves though seem to be having problems.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock29520 View Post
    ...and again, like I said in another thread, I'd be wary of these UGL's that have things like Hulk, Muscle, Strength, Roid, Juice etc. in their name. Just screams bunk to me.
    I disagree, marketing is the name of the game.....the company could be called Professional Anabolics, and still be total trash. IMO name plays no factor in whether you are going to get bunk or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyg419 View Post
    I disagree, marketing is the name of the game.....the company could be called Professional Anabolics, and still be total trash. IMO name plays no factor in whether you are going to get bunk or not.
    Might be the name of the game if you're a *legal* company but last time I checked, steroids are *illegal*. Most of the legit UGL's stay hidden for the most part.

Are all Hulk Vials 10ML unless otherwise noted?
    Last edited by PistolPete33; 10-16-2013 at 06:00 AM.

Might be the name of the game if you're a *legal* company but last time I checked, steroids are *illegal*. Most of the legit UGL's stay hidden for the most part.
    They are hidden but the UGL's are still know among the people who take part in the counterculture of AAS use. And even they are being marketed to. Thats why UGL's even bother coming up with cool labels and cool names...Like Belgium Blue. They want to make a name for themselves.

They are hidden but the UGL's are still know among the people who take part in the counterculture of AAS use. And even they are being marketed to. Thats why UGL's even bother coming up with cool labels and cool names...Like Belgium Blue. They want to make a name for themselves.
    Just look at the most well known/effective UGL's out there. None of them are trying to market their products because they actually work.

JCFobsession is offline Associate Member
    Just look at the most well known/effective UGL's out there. None of them are trying to market their products because they actually work.
    Yeah I agree with top posts... who cares about the name!!! Could be called blues clues or anabolic muscle strength doesn't decide if it's good or not.... some ugls don't use those keywords so they fly under the radar others use it for ploy and advertisement... UGLS are always sketch unless you know exactly where it's coming from 100% and it's hit or miss.... ppl should not be worried about bunk gear rather then sterile sanitized gear... I'd rather get ripped off with just oil then dirty UN sterile gear. Its all trial and error!

Everyone on here is a little fragile with what you say and everyone being the all mighty of knowing everything.

nathandavis89 is offline New Member

Bahahahahhahahahahahah Here you are again bro.... Offering an opinion, but no real advice..... Whats the point of even commenting if all you do is tell people what you wouldnt do. We dont know you or anything about you bud. Perhaps if you were a little more substantive with your replies people might stop doing stuff that you wouldnt do hahahahaha. Know what I mean man. No disrespect, its just funny to me how every thread is just trucking along with conversation, then BOOOOOM random "well I wouldnt do that" I am sure everyone else is sitting there going and who the F is this guy.

nathandavis89 is offline New Member
    To my knowledge dealing with them yes... They are all 10 I think they have two products that are 20 but am pretty sure they are labeled as such.

hccjm is offline New Member
    Damn that looks wicked! The shit these companies do just to sell products

Captncavematt is offline Junior Member
    The site has been going up and down for months, sometimes they have products available, other times the site is completely closed. If any of you got clear oil it is probably because they were going through a period where they just wanted to get the product out and stay in business rather than focus on marketing ploys. Just about everyone I have heard of using hulk products said it was green oil, and very legit. The company themselves though seem to be having problems.
    The site posted that they were shut down temporarily because they were establishing relationships with other UGLs so they could sell more than just their products. If you check now they are re-opened and have a few UGL brands they did not previously have. In contemplation of what it might take to establish this it seems reasonable that a person may have to travel some. Maybe even out of the U.S. So........

Quote Originally Posted by Captncavematt View Post
    The site posted that they were shut down temporarily because they were establishing relationships with other UGLs so they could sell more than just their products. If you check now they are re-opened and have a few UGL brands they did not previously have. In contemplation of what it might take to establish this it seems reasonable that a person may have to travel some. Maybe even out of the U.S. So........
    Actually, they are closed again until the end of the year. They closed on the 22nd and said they will reopen around the end of the year. I'm on their gear now and so far so good.

Art Vandelay is offline Associate Member
    Not good man. The stuff I've seen isn't green, and the label is hulk labs, not hulk gear.

Art Vandelay is offline Associate Member
    Wasn't impressed w Hulk. The tren wasn't anywhere near when a foaf brewed fina a couple summers ago and the vials had varrying amounts of oil in them when looked at side by side etc. Im sure this can be common with ugl's, but this was by alot and one of the vials only had about 7mL.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    The hulk labs test e and test c that I have is both green. There is another ugl site that sells hulk gear. I know nothing of them except that you can accidentally stumble onto theiur site and order from the wrong people.

My test seems gtg. Blood work will tell in 2 weeks. Have gotten some PIP though.

I'm seeing great results with my Hulk cycle. I'm using Test E and Tren Ace and the results have been fantastic.

Father Oblivion is offline New Member
    2 of the guys I train with use Hulk gear, and I did too for the last 4 weeks of my last cycle. I switched gear mid-cycle due to the ugl I started with going down for a bit and my needing more gear immediately (rookie mistake - not ordering enough up front!) I loved it, I felt amazing while pinning it - zero pip with the test, and very clean oils - but not green.
    The site has undergone some changes - brands added etc., so it may very well be that they are doing something different with the oils to stand out a bit. I will say this though - everything I ever ordered from them had a purple lid on it. One key to whether you ordered from the legit site or not - their hours of operation are very unique.

Brett- that's funny that your vials are green. Mine are just regular yellow and we ordered at the same time. It would def. be strange pinning green gear that's for sure. haha Either way Hulk is G2G. Seeing great results and will be using Hulk for my upcoming cycles.

They are a very light green, almost a yellow. They do have purple lid though. I definitely know they are legit, not sure if they are dosed proper or not. I just now ordered my blood tests from private md and once I get the results back I would assume someone could tell me if my test level is high enough or not for taking 500mg. Feel great, I'm still getting a little discomfort on injection sites a day or 2 after injecting. Not what I would call PIP, just can feel it....if that makes sense.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0487.jpg 
Views:	1369 
Size:	734.0 KB 
ID:	147320

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    its legit, just not super strong gear. Too much pip for me, decided not to use them again. Just ridiculous amount of pip.

mgambino310 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE="chadcuz1985"]its legit, just not super strong gear. Too much pip for me, decided not to use them again. Just ridiculous amount of pip.[/QUOTE
    Ditto

jimmy812 is offline New Member
    I've used hulk gear for over a year now minimal pip depending on the blend...I've used there test e and tren ace and tren e all good to go. Most high dosed blends your gonna get some pip. Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by testinject
    Its fake gear!! I used it and it didn't do a damn thing except make my ass sore!! Do some research and get yourself some real gear. Im tired of reading about these people asking if there gear is fake or real!! Thank god I got all the legit sites!!

Ok the pics with the green oil on this thread are fake 100% garbage ! Here are ligit pics of hulk gear and my blood work at a trt dose of aprox 100mg a week. IMHO it's good to go..

Name:	image-1534188234.jpg 
Views:	3345 
Size:	385.6 KB 
ID:	147377

Name:	image-2335974631.jpg 
Views:	619 
Size:	501.7 KB 
ID:	147378

I think that is the biggest confusion of this thread. The gear that you and I pictured is Hulk Labs. That picture on the top is not hulk labs, it is labeled hulk gear.

Not sure what your blood was like pre TRT dose but that is pretty good with 100mg. Higher than mine gets with TRT dose of prescription test.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett N
    I think that is the biggest confusion of this thread. The gear that you and I pictured is Hulk Labs. That picture on the top is not hulk labs, it is labeled hulk gear. Not sure what your blood was like pre TRT dose but that is pretty good with 100mg. Higher than mine gets with TRT dose of prescription test.
    Yeah your right Brett on the confusion. Trt doses very for each person due to hyper excretion body fat there's a lot of variables. I ran it for 6 weeks then pulled blood. It stared out in the low 300's but I've been shut down for over a year.
    Anyway I think it's gtg but hey do we really know In the end what we're getting? Have a happy New Year everyone !

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    hulk labs are known for their pip, if anyone says otherwise do not beleive. strong gear or weak gear has nothing to do with pip, its whats in the blend.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    it can be cut, but why bother when you can just get a better source

Labs back, just checked total T since I am saving cash and I know I am good with my Estrogen.

250mg 2x a week has gotten my test up to 2155.6.

50mg 2x a week of prescription test brings me up to 843 from 551.

I would say the gear is dosed proper. I do get some PIP but it is not like some describe it. It's not pain where I can't walk or anything horrible. I just have a little discomfort for a few days.

I would most likely try a different brand next time if this discomfort is not normal. I'm not saying Hulk Labs is bad at all but if I can get less discomfort and the same results - it would be worth changing. That's my final note on the matter.

robbyv213 is offline New Member
    very informative.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information