Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    PistolPete33's Avatar
    PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,944

    Kalpa or Hulk injectibles????

    I'm getting my gear for my next cycle which will consist of Test Prop and Tren Ace. I'm debating which lab to go with. I used Kalpa for my last cycle and was very pleased with it but was thinking of trying Hulk this go around. I'm thinking Hulk mostly because they are U.S. based.

    Thoughts?

  2. #2
    cro's Avatar
    cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    upstate ny
    Posts
    2,457
    Blog Entries
    1
    id say kalpa. its made in a sterile lab comes wrapped and packaged. as opposed to a basement.

  3. #3
    PistolPete33's Avatar
    PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,944
    That's what I was originally thinking. The only thing Hulk has over Kalpa is it is U.S. based.

  4. #4
    kidrock29520's Avatar
    kidrock29520 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    216
    I'd stay away from both.

  5. #5
    PistolPete33's Avatar
    PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,944
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock29520 View Post
    I'd stay away from both.
    I notice you say this with every single post regardless of brand. Why is that?

  6. #6
    kidrock29520's Avatar
    kidrock29520 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    I notice you say this with every single post regardless of brand. Why is that?
    It's because all those brands mentioned are bunk, plain and simple. Most people post about brands from sources that are pretty much out in the open and if they're out in the open, I can almost guarantee you 99.9% of them are bunk.

    Here is a simple test to figure out whether or not what you're getting is any good.

    1. Does the source have a website?
    2. Does the source participate in a site that rates sources?
    3. Does the source sponsor on a forum that is exclusively for sources?

    If you can answer yes to any of those then odds are those sources are selling bunk gear or they're just flat out scammers.
    Last edited by kidrock29520; 10-25-2013 at 09:20 PM.

  7. #7
    cgi's Avatar
    cgi
    cgi is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock29520 View Post
    It's because all those brands mentioned are bunk, plain and simple. Most people post about brands from sources that are pretty much out in the open and if they're out in the open, I can almost guarantee you 99.9% of them are bunk.

    Here is a simple test to figure out whether or not what you're getting is any good.

    1. Does the source have a website?
    2. Does the source participate in a site that rates sources?
    3. Does the source sponsor on a forum that is exclusively for sources?

    If you can answer yes to any of those then odds are those sources are selling bunk gear or they're just flat out scammers.
    Yeah, except lab tests and blood tests say otherwise even when the purchased product is tested by the USERS themselves.

  8. #8
    kidrock29520's Avatar
    kidrock29520 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by cgi View Post
    Yeah, except lab tests and blood tests say otherwise even when the purchased product is tested by the USERS themselves.
    There is no way to know the legitimacy of someone's supposed test. I'll just tell you this, none of the legit sources that I know of test their gear and none of their users get tests. Why? It's because you don't go and get a test on something that you already know is working.

  9. #9
    cro's Avatar
    cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    upstate ny
    Posts
    2,457
    Blog Entries
    1
    not true at all.kalpa oils are as legit as it gets.im a rep on a very trust worthy site and kalpa is 1 of our main lines .ive run at least 5 cycles using there oils everyone of them was very productive.i had 1 batch that they tried using a different oil and caused a higher pip.my brother inlaw ran 12 weeks of kalpa test e at 300 mg for a first cycle and blew up ,and is sold on kalpa.your theory behind not having there own site is a bit off.have you run there gear?if not how could you even comment.dont bash kalpa!!! I stand behind there oils ,I have not run there orals so I will not recommend anything I have not run personally. (I will not give any source information)
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock29520 View Post
    It's because all those brands mentioned are bunk, plain and simple. Most people post about brands from sources that are pretty much out in the open and if they're out in the open, I can almost guarantee you 99.9% of them are bunk.

    Here is a simple test to figure out whether or not what you're getting is any good.

    1. Does the source have a website?
    2. Does the source participate in a site that rates sources?
    3. Does the source sponsor on a forum that is exclusively for sources?

    If you can answer yes to any of those then odds are those sources are selling bunk gear or they're just flat out scammers.

  10. #10
    PistolPete33's Avatar
    PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,944
    My last cycle was on Kalpa and I had great results. I'm on TRT and I'm actually using my Kalpa Test C instead of my Prescribed Test C and I feel awesome. I will switch back to my prescription but I may even not use that and save it for a future cycle when I have enough. This way I know 10000% it's dosed correctly. I know from experience that Kalpa is legit just not sure about Hulk. Just because they do or don't have a website doesn't mean anything.

  11. #11
    kidrock29520's Avatar
    kidrock29520 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    My last cycle was on Kalpa and I had great results. I'm on TRT and I'm actually using my Kalpa Test C instead of my Prescribed Test C and I feel awesome. I will switch back to my prescription but I may even not use that and save it for a future cycle when I have enough. This way I know 10000% it's dosed correctly. I know from experience that Kalpa is legit just not sure about Hulk. Just because they do or don't have a website doesn't mean anything.
    If you had great results then why switch to Hulk? Just doesn't make much sense to me.

    Tbh, you guys are frequenting the wrong places if you're throwing names out there like Kalpa ( who is pushed by a known scammer ) and Hulk who is on one of the worst gear sites on the net. My suggestion would be to find some of the better boards out there and just look around. You'll find out quick who's legit and who's not.

  12. #12
    cro's Avatar
    cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    upstate ny
    Posts
    2,457
    Blog Entries
    1
    troll!!!!!your just bashing labs.beat it.ok I know what you have been waiting for ,what gear do you use so I can turn this around and sink to your weak level and start bashing gear with out no knowledge of the product.by the way I would not go with hulk labs there was a reason they were booted from olm.
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock29520 View Post
    If you had great results then why switch to Hulk? Just doesn't make much sense to me.

    Tbh, you guys are frequenting the wrong places if you're throwing names out there like Kalpa ( who is pushed by a known scammer ) and Hulk who is on one of the worst gear sites on the net. My suggestion would be to find some of the better boards out there and just look around. You'll find out quick who's legit and who's not.

  13. #13
    PistolPete33's Avatar
    PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,944
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock29520 View Post
    If you had great results then why switch to Hulk? Just doesn't make much sense to me.

    Tbh, you guys are frequenting the wrong places if you're throwing names out there like Kalpa ( who is pushed by a known scammer ) and Hulk who is on one of the worst gear sites on the net. My suggestion would be to find some of the better boards out there and just look around. You'll find out quick who's legit and who's not.
    On almost all the other boards Hulk has the highest ratings for quality and ease of ordering. I have a great source for Kalpa but ordering outside the U.S. makes me nervous for obvious reasons.

  14. #14
    cro's Avatar
    cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    upstate ny
    Posts
    2,457
    Blog Entries
    1
    try hulk then that's the only real way to find out.run blood work and you will know what there all about.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    On almost all the other boards Hulk has the highest ratings for quality and ease of ordering. I have a great source for Kalpa but ordering outside the U.S. makes me nervous for obvious reasons.

  15. #15
    kidrock29520's Avatar
    kidrock29520 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    troll!!!!!your just bashing labs.beat it.ok I know what you have been waiting for ,what gear do you use so I can turn this around and sink to your weak level and start bashing gear with out no knowledge of the product.by the way I would not go with hulk labs there was a reason they were booted from olm.
    I'm not here trying to push a certain brand. I'm trying to keep guys that don't have good sources from wasting their money. Those two brands mentioned are a waste of money, period.

  16. #16
    cgi's Avatar
    cgi
    cgi is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock29520 View Post
    There is no way to know the legitimacy of someone's supposed test. I'll just tell you this, none of the legit sources that I know of test their gear and none of their users get tests. Why? It's because you don't go and get a test on something that you already know is working.
    If something is working I'm going to get blood tests anyway... still want to see my overal test levels as well as my E2.

  17. #17
    PistolPete33's Avatar
    PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,944
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock29520 View Post
    There is no way to know the legitimacy of someone's supposed test. I'll just tell you this, none of the legit sources that I know of test their gear and none of their users get tests. Why? It's because you don't go and get a test on something that you already know is working.
    That's total B.S. I'm on TRT and have to get tested. The Pharmacy KNOWS their shit is real yet I still need to get tested.

  18. #18
    PistolPete33's Avatar
    PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,944
    Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    troll!!!!!your just bashing labs.beat it.ok I know what you have been waiting for ,what gear do you use so I can turn this around and sink to your weak level and start bashing gear with out no knowledge of the product.by the way I would not go with hulk labs there was a reason they were booted from olm.
    Do you know why they wered booted from OLM????

  19. #19
    kidrock29520's Avatar
    kidrock29520 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    That's total B.S. I'm on TRT and have to get tested. The Pharmacy KNOWS their shit is real yet I still need to get tested.
    Lol, seriously? Anything you get from the doctor that is gonna alter your hormones, you're going to have to get tested regularly for them to keep giving it to you. BIG difference between getting something from a doctor and getting something from a UGL.

  20. #20
    cro's Avatar
    cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    upstate ny
    Posts
    2,457
    Blog Entries
    1
    and G P is better than both? ive run g p and had good results,kalpa is right there also . I wont say any more about this.

  21. #21
    bodybuilder's Avatar
    bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,820
    I would say hulk, its had some great mass specs.

  22. #22
    Art Vandelay's Avatar
    Art Vandelay is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    290
    Wasn't impressed w Hulk. The tren wasn't anywhere near when a foaf brewed fina a couple summers ago and the vials had varrying amounts of oil in them when looked at side by side etc. Im sure this can be common with ugl's, but this was by alot and one of the vials only had about 7mL.

  23. #23
    cgi's Avatar
    cgi
    cgi is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    256
    There is this new lab by the name of fx supplements and they recently had one of their tren ace samples test at 99% purity which is the highest anyone's ever seen. Just in case you're lookin for some tren. There are other labs of course with tren testing around 94%, 96% etc but that's the only 99% I've ever seen.

  24. #24
    Art Vandelay's Avatar
    Art Vandelay is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    290
    Lol self regulation... sounds like purity solutions

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •