srkirch16 is offline New Member

hulk test e 500mg

any one try their test e and when i went to their site it only says: 500MG of Testosterone Enanthate not stating how much is in each vial so im just trying to figure out how many vials i should get for a 12 week cycle 500mg a week

cgozz is offline Associate Member
    It's 500mg of Test-E per 1cc. So do the math, half a cc would be .5. In turn is 250mg of Test-E. I have used their test-e great stuff bout it is suspended in ethyl-plate. Some people are allergic to this. Only way to find out is to give it a go. Due to the higher concentration of test there will be some pip. It's well worth. Rock-n-Roll brotha!

srkirch16 is offline New Member
    wow thanks for the fast response cgozz thats pretty crazy how concentrated it is i thought it would be 1 cc for 250 mg

cgozz is offline Associate Member
    No brother it's pretty potent , you can't go wrong with hulk!

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are all their products cut with ethyl-plate? Was going to order Prop, Tren , and Cyp but now I'm not sure. Hate to be allergic to it.

nathandavis89 is offline New Member
    This is interesting, I just read a lot of stuff about hulk labs and not too much of it was good. That lab shows up on a few source review sites and is raved about, but when I come to places like this I find that most people havent heard of them, or will immediately dismiss them as bs.

Thread Information