Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PistolPete33

Thread: Noble Labs Anavar 50

nuttyproffsser is offline Associate Member

Arrow Noble Labs Anavar 50

Any one tried Noble Labs Anavar 50.....looks like a better deal compare to the alpha pharma 50 tablets per box 10mg/tablet u need at least 6-8 boxes to do a good cycle thats a ton of ca$$$h....while noble gives u 50 x 50 mg. box u only need 3 tops.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Noble Labs Anavar 50-capture.png  

Roughneck82 is offline Associate Member
    Haven't tried any products but on my source it looks good. Hot a buddy that ordered there test E and waiting to see if it's good

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anavar is so risky now because it's so highly faked and/or underdosed. Maybe buy one and LabMax test it. I wouldn't run any gear without Labmax testing first esp. Anavar.
    jolter604 likes this.

mietek is offline Member
    it is just guessing, I was looking for info about bold, a few sponsors, dealers told me that it was good bold, wonderful gains.

I lost a few hundreds on 8 vials full of corn oil.

I never buy without testing first one vial or a few pills, if they have minimum order I do not buy from scammers.

nuttyproffsser is offline Associate Member
    i hear u guys...the source is everything.....as u mite have read in one of the threads some one just got alpha pharma var and struck gold... almost all the threads i read on var people just say what they got is garbage weather is alpha pharma, balkan or any other brand. like i said noble for the price they offer the better bang for your buck. i was wanted to know if anyone tried this brand with good results.

Thread Information