Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By mmazz
  • 3 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Geneza Prarma

Placebro is offline Junior Member

Geneza Prarma

Was looking at snagging some of their Test E. A lot of mixed reviews from a while ago-anyone here have any recent experience with them? Source checks with their website so I'm sure it'd be actually from them.

Getlean007 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Placebro
    Was looking at snagging some of their Test E. A lot of mixed reviews from a while ago-anyone here have any recent experience with them? Source checks with their website so I'm sure it'd be actually from them.
    Need reply

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would not use them. I have not heared anything good about them in a long time. I was not impressed with their Orval's back 3-4 years ago and have only heard complaints of pip and under dosing since. I'd keep looking.

Getlean007 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz
    I would not use them. I have not heared anything good about them in a long time. I was not impressed with their Orval's back 3-4 years ago and have only heard complaints of pip and under dosing since. I'd keep looking.
    Thanks for info

Csalaz is offline New Member
    Geneza labs is legit. They have a great selection. I use geneza lab products, they all ship at the same time. I've ordered a total of 4 times from them. Always quick and great customer service. A++++++

gymjunkie30 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Csalaz
    Geneza labs is legit. They have a great selection. I use geneza lab products, they all ship at the same time. I've ordered a total of 4 times from them. Always quick and great customer service. A++++++
    Ships fast but underdosed. I was doing another brands tren a 75 per ml had all the tren sides that are common and no pip then after that vial was up I went to GP tren a at 100per ml lost all sides and had bad pip. It's legit stuff just lower quality gear.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There's better might as well skip GP

mmazz is offline Junior Member
    Just got off a cycle of geneza test E myself OP... Not only did it feel underdosed but each vial was shorted 1ml... I mean don't get me wrong it worked but I had a friend run the same compound diff company and the results were much more spectacular. My advice would be choose another brand
    Bstrong likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Csalaz View Post
    Can anyone say suspicious when a newbies 1st post jumps in saying how the site/gear is legit.

If nothing else this would make me shy away.
    flenser, jdc91gt and poppz like this.

wcarnold2 is offline New Member
    Running gp tren and test. Getting results but pip is really bad. I will try something else next tim.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Real & semi legit

Just underdosed & half assed at best

wcarnold2 is offline New Member
    Got my .2 micron filters in and it is night and day. Must have been dirty.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mmazz View Post
    Just got off a cycle of geneza test E myself OP... Not only did it feel underdosed but each vial was shorted 1ml... I mean don't get me wrong it worked but I had a friend run the same compound diff company and the results were much more spectacular. My advice would be choose another brand
    I was trying to remember what it was when I tried them and you are correct, mine were all 1ml short. I totally forgot. Also Different colors, same compound.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Different colors, same compound.

Same exact thing here

Even the same batch supposedly

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Seems very hit or miss, I've used their t3 before and it was legit. There are much better sources though, I wouldn't waste my time

rampaige77 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Been using it last year n half on off, 500 mg test cyp everything was going good but at times it seemed weak then I opened a bottle right after I emptied one from same batch n bam felt as if I was going cold turkey no pct to tried 3cc (750mg) nothing so chucked that bottle in the fireplace n cracked a new one (same batch) took 2cc like normal n 2days later I was feeling normal so either way underdosed or just empty of test idk but the anadrol winstrol & my girl says anavar is good but the test has a few times been weak

flenser is offline Junior Member
    On another board the manufacturer posted mass spec results on the mast p which was under 65% pure.

I received Test E, Mast P and Deca to test with labmax. The test e looked good, the mast p failed (probably due to the very low concentration), and the deca turned out to be EQ.

Hopefully, this doesn't qualify as source talk: The product is brewed in multiple locations using large supplies of raws from multiple Asian suppliers. I don't see how providing a consistent product is even possible under those conditions.

ktm350 is offline Junior Member
    Its quite cheap from what ive seen. Being in australia I dont have the luxury of being able to order anything online. Atleast not that im aware of haha. I would say it more than likely cheap for a reason

NinjaBrian is offline New Member
    I am on the test cyp and clen now. It's legit, just not reliable.

Thread Information