ajay4716 is offline New Member

performance enhaning pharma

anyone ever heard of this stuff? found its site on the web but no reviews, im currently running thier sustanon 250 at 500mgs a week. been just over a month now and wile i do feel some streagth gains and i have put on some good wight i feel like it should really kick in and i would know it? idk any thoughts?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    I bought his test e, prop and pct.

Afterwards I saw members of another forum post up blood results from his test e showing it's at half dose. It's a shitty way to run a cycle but I've been adding more to each shot to compensate.

Also his test prop at the time came back bunk on labmax. Not to say it was his fault because I think a lot of labs were getting bunk prop raw from china.

Also heard is pct are underdosed. I ended up tossing my prop and pct and ordered from another lab.

His customer service and ta was impeccable. But he's been run out of the forum were I found him cause of the prop situation and lack of communication

ajay4716 is offline New Member
    thanks man, any recommendation on a solid lab?

flenser is offline Junior Member
    sold mast p as mast e and refused to replace it when it was discovered. Sold female contraceptives (Norethisterone) as test prop, and never even acknowledged the issue. Lots and lots of vials with floaters. Early on those were replaced, but not later after it became obvious it was a regular thing. That's just what I remember, there are other negative reports on the gear.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flenser View Post
    sold mast p as mast e and refused to replace it when it was discovered. Sold female contraceptives (Norethisterone) as test prop, and never even acknowledged the issue. Lots and lots of vials with floaters. Early on those were replaced, but not later after it became obvious it was a regular thing. That's just what I remember, there are other negative reports on the gear.

He sold female contraceptives as prop?!?!? That's fckin crazy.

I had heard the stuff about the floaters too. But I couldn't personally vouch for that as all mine looked good.

And sorry op you'll have to do your own research.

flenser is offline Junior Member
    He blamed the floaters on some synthetic "red stoppers" initially, and it's true those little bastards would leave a chunk in the oil every time the needle went in. But later several floater images were posted of unopened vials with floaters that were a different color than the stopper, and he had already switched to better stoppers anyway.

Not PEP but another source just named Quality Raws as the source of the Norethisterone containing test prop raws - I hope that doesn't count as source talk. They need to be outed..

Thread Information