RSL
    RSL is offline New Member

Any Try Red Star Labs?

I re-read the rules so I had to adjust my username and thread i originally made here. I've been using it with great success so far. I don't know how much the company is out there yet. Just kind of curious of anyone here has heard of it. I've tried many UGLS's who use GSO and now this lab uses MCT oil and it's pretty fricking painless, no pip at all!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I wouldn't touch a ugl imho you have no idea what your getting and at what does that's if your getting anything at all. I'd rather inject rat piss especially when pharm grade is so easily available.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ^^^X 2.

Also taking advice or testimony from you is very hard, since you are a rep you have vested interest. On top of that your first thread clearly gave away your intentions.

Warning to all, dont forget about what happened last time a lab tried this here, quality of gear dropped then people got ripped off. Be cautious of reps pushing gear !

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    You have a pass for awhile.

Just don't start repping for that other company again...
    ....it won't be tolerated!

RSL
    RSL is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    ^^^X 2.

Also taking advice or testimony from you is very hard, since you are a rep you have vested interest. On top of that your first thread clearly gave away your intentions.

Warning to all, dont forget about what happened last time a lab tried this here, quality of gear dropped then people got ripped off. Be cautious of reps pushing gear !
    Hey man I totally understand your post, I've seen what your saying first hand. My intention was honestly just to try to see if people have used it. I'm only one one other forum and that is how I know my UGL, I got invited to join is all, and that actually occurred because we use to use the same UGL and I knew him very well so that trust factor was already there.. Actually I have no vested interest, to be honest I get 10% off that is it I'm only doing this to help out others. I'm sick and tired of good people being screwed by UGL's it isn't fair considering how cheap it is to make the products. The reason I have no vested interest is because my three places I go to all use the same raw supplier, 2 use GSO and 1 uses MCT.

I hope I can continue to be a member here and hopefully earn people's trust, trust is not easily gained but is easily lost. I hope I can contribute to this forum in every way possible. In a non-vested experience I was using one of my first sources, I was not a rep nor never a rep for them but he had to close due to family issues. Anyways my buddy had a blood draw on their test-e at I think 200mg a week? Test was done I believe about 6 weeks into a cruise and was done 6 days post injection, I believe his numbers came back greater then 1500 ng/dl. One of my buddies on our other forum was doing tren -ace at 750mg per week and tested at 8200 ng/dl.

Again I'm not here to push or sell you anything I just wanted to find a forum where we could openly discuss this sort of thing without being banned or negged into the ground is all. As for the pharm grade, for me price is high being a college student I can't afford that. I only deal in domestic transaction and only with people I know on a personally trusted level.

To Times Roman,

Thank you for the warning and for the pass for now, I'm honestly just a 25 y.o. college kid interested in discussing UGL's and I hope I can continue my stay here and become a trusted vaulted member in time.

Thank you all for the input thus far.

Thread Information