Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By ChestNBack
  • 1 Post By deerparkwater
  • 2 Post By m314

Thread: The most popular counterfeits

jeep187 is offline Associate Member

The most popular counterfeits

I am trying to put my next cycle together. I am thinking about stacking test c, deca and Dbol . This is not final because I'm still researching and there's so many options. So my question is what anabolics are counterfeited and which ones are counterfeited less? If this can be answered. Thanks

Deal Me In is offline Member
    The more expensive the drug and the more popular, the more likely it will be faked. Anavar and Tren come to mind. Frankly, there is no reason to fake test unless you are just a straight up scammer. It's so cheap to make it's not worth faking. Same thing with Deca .

Anavar on the other hand is great to fake because what you can charge and because everyone wants it.

Stick with a reputable brand and you should be good with the choices you have made.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Mostly all of them, stay clear of UGL's and stick with pharm

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeep187 View Post
    I am trying to put my next cycle together. I am thinking about stacking test c, deca and Dbol. This is not final because I'm still researching and there's so many options. So my question is what anabolics are counterfeited and which ones are counterfeited less? If this can be answered. Thanks
    local UGLs are prob a safe bet is they are with a good track record IMO
    also primo and anavar are faked alot heads up. test, deca , dbol , mast are usually ok. but again you have to look at it at a few angles

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    HG is faked more than UGL IMO. but if legit HG then i would deff pick this over any UGL

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    HG is faked more than UGL IMO. but if legit HG then i would deff pick this over any UGL
    I disagree UGL's are well known to fake gear, underdose and make complete crap. Legit Pharm is easy to get hold of and its far better than any UGL crap imho.
    Elias0086 likes this.

uhit is offline Member
    I disagree UGL's are well known to fake gear, underdose and make complete crap. Legit Pharm is easy to get hold of and its far better than any UGL crap imho.
    I always assumed pharma gear is super rare to see and am under the idea that if you want pharma gear you gotta be willing to ask the biggest fella in the gym for his source..
    Legit someone in my gym did that and poor guy was misguided.

nuttyproffsser is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uhit View Post
    I always assumed pharma gear is super rare to see and am under the idea that if you want pharma gear you gotta be willing to ask the biggest fella in the gym for his source..
    Legit someone in my gym did that and poor guy was misguided.
    i agree difficult to find unless u have a great connection or a doctor thats a close friend and write u a prescription....but for what i understand and read like alpha-pharna UGL would be consider pharma grade outside the US.

local UGLs are prob a safe bet is they are with a good track record IMO
    also primo and anavar are faked alot heads up. test, deca, dbol, mast are usually ok. but again you have to look at it at a few angles
    I agree 100% with both of these statements. Depending on where you are on this wonderful planet, solid UGL's are available and producing top quality products that are consistently dosed and produce results - confirmed with routine blood work. And i would argue that hGH is THE most faked PED in the black market today.

Having said that, there are likely many more that fall into the category Marcus has outlined. If you can obtain pharma, that's definitely the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In View Post
    The more expensive the drug and the more popular, the more likely it will be faked. Anavar and Tren come to mind. Frankly, there is no reason to fake test unless you are just a straight up scammer. It's so cheap to make it's not worth faking. Same thing with Deca .

Anavar on the other hand is great to fake because what you can charge and because everyone wants it.

Stick with a reputable brand and you should be good with the choices you have made.
    I think I'm going to go with Alpha pharma. I will probably just stick to the three that I named above. Thanks

I am going to try to get the best gear that I can. I would like to get pharma gear if possible. I have a good for months before my next cycle to try to find the best.

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member

Man you people kill me with this stuff. Bro you have been here long enough and are smart enough to know people can't get their hand on pharm grade stuff,especially if you are in america unless you have a script. Homebrew is the way to go though. Cheaper to buy, pretty easy to make and you know what you're injecting is real as long as you trust your raw supplier
    jeep187 likes this.

deerparkwater is offline Junior Member
    if you can get pharma grade then do it... UGL you are rolling the dice

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChestNBack View Post
    you know what you're injecting is real as long as you trust your raw supplier

This is still a big issue

You don't know shit about the raws - it's just the way it is

Using UGL gear is not much bellow it. For the longest time I just thought of start cooking my own - but, why? My UGL shit is cheap as dirt & it is what they say it is. How it's dosed? Well, that's like a box of chocolates

Either way we're fvcked

mietek is offline Member
    I am trying to put my next cycle together. I am thinking about stacking test c, deca and Dbol. This is not final because I'm still researching and there's so many options. So my question is what anabolics are counterfeited and which ones are counterfeited less? If this can be answered. Thanks
    do you think that pharmaceutical companies sell black market dealers, everything is counterfeited. You are usually better off with good UGL.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mietek
    do you think that pharmaceutical companies sell black market dealers, everything is counterfeited. You are usually better off with good UGL.
    Lmao - so agreed

The only Pharma we can get our claws on is from places like Iran & that is quite rare

The shit just pushed around as Pharma is counterfeit & over priced to make you think dif

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mietek View Post

Well someone who posted on this thread thinks pharm grade is readily available. You just have to do research according to him because as he puts it all ugl is garbage. Lol, what a troll

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    By pharma I assume they are talking about over seas pharma, not USA. IVE never seem or heard of anyone selling Watson on the black market. By pharma it means the company is registered over seas to sell, incredibly easy to find a source online

I guess I can stop beating my head against the wall looking for domestic pharma grade. Got a couple of leads on sources. I'm just going to try to find a good UGL and be done with it.

deerparkwater is offline Junior Member
    I guess I can stop beating my head against the wall looking for domestic pharma grade. Got a couple of leads on sources. I'm just going to try to find a good UGL and be done with it.
    in the same shoes as you bro
    jeep187 likes this.

mietek is offline Member
    if you guys really think that there are tons of pharma grade to buy on some web site

take a look at

Pictures of Steroids section I have just posted test of Norma, counterfeited shit.

If I find another "pharma grade " I will post another test

Blog Entries
    Let me call Dwayne Johnson right quick - he's got true Pharma guaranteed every time

Oh wait - Then there's reality

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Let me call Dwayne Johnson right quick - he's got true Pharma guaranteed every time

Oh wait - Then there's reality

he can... just like alex rodriguez....but this dudes have access to millions to dollars....were their connected to does anti aging clinics that get the real deal...i believe alex was paying like $30K a month for hes cycle treatments.....thats not a reality for us regular joes.

Blog Entries
    Exactly - it's just self investment to them

If I was in their place, I'd be no dif

m314 is offline Junior Member
    I've gone through hundreds of pharm grade test amps over the last 6 years. Sustanon , omnadren , and test e from Galenika and Bayer Schering. Every single amp was the real thing. Pharm grade isn't hard to find. The only underdosed test I've gotten was a UGL brand.
    marcus300 and jeep187 like this.

mietek is offline Member
    of course that there is a good pharma gear but it is limited supply. I had good omnadren too but I have seen a few guys on forums what they got fakes, zero gains.

it is always in the news that customs stop counterfeited steroids .

littlemansyndrome is offline New Member
    UGL steroids are like Exstacy
    You just truly dont know what the **** is in it, how much, or how it was made.
    Roll the dice with your health?
    ehhh not worth it wait for a strong source.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemansyndrome View Post
    UGL steroids are like Exstacy
    You just truly dont know what the **** is in it, how much, or how it was made.
    Roll the dice with your health?
    ehhh not worth it wait for a strong source.

i think X mite be safer than a UGL from a unknown internet source!!!

m314 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mietek View Post
    of course that there is a good pharma gear but it is limited supply. I had good omnadren too but I have seen a few guys on forums what they got fakes, zero gains.

it is always in the news that customs stop counterfeited steroids.
    I know we aren't supposed to discuss prices, but the omnas I bought were dirt cheap. No more expensive than UGL test. I read speculation that omnas were faked less often because the real ones aren't expensive.

I don't really know how many fake amps are out there. I just know pharm grade test amps have been the real thing every time I've bought them. My one friend in real life that I talk to about this has had the same experience.

Thread Information