btc89 is offline New Member

New member desperately needing help!

Hello everybody =] I've been lurking the boards for a while now and have finally decided to start an account and make a post.

I'm a 6'6, 25 year old Canadian who has even bodybuilding for almost ten years. I weigh in at 218.7lbs and am at 4.3%BF.

The problem I have is some gear I seem suspicious. It's Dynamic Pharmaceuticals TNT 600 ( Test Enanthate 400mg and Tren Enanthate 200mg)

It looks super clean and have been told by my source who is very reliable that it's good, but I would like some more opinions. I tried adding pics of my vials, hopefully it works!

I would really appreciate any and all opinions on it!
    B
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New member desperately needing help!-image.jpg  

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum btc. Post your Q in the UGL section you will get more help there.

DISCUSSION OF STEROID BRANDS and UGL's

Really appreciate the response =]

Dakota55 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome

Wizwell is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    The only way you'll know for sure is to try it and do your blood work after 6 weeks. Sounds like this is your first cycle? You don't mention any previous use. Test only would be much wiser. Tren is powerful stuff with increased side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizwell View Post
    The only way you'll know for sure is to try it and do your blood work after 6 weeks. Sounds like this is your first cycle? You don't mention any previous use. Test only would be much wiser. Tren is powerful stuff with increased side effects.
    This most certainly isn't my first cycle, sorry for not mentioning previous use. I've done a couple Sustanon cycles, Test E, Test Cyp, and Prop. Dbol is a given on most to bump-start.

This is my first time using tren and am well aware of the risks/sides and have my doctor on the ready for blood work.

Looks like I'm pinning and will have to get checked =] Thanks for your time and response.
    B

claudiobodybuilder is offline New Member
    you sure you are 4.3% of bodyfat? lol

Quote Originally Posted by claudiobodybuilder View Post
    you sure you are 4.3% of bodyfat? lol
    100% certain of it =] I had a full medical done for my job and the doctor checks body fat percentages.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

UrbanMammoth is offline New Member
    Damn your stats are impressive OP

jesse4466 is offline Member
    Can you post photos? 4% body fat is borderline where organs begin shutting down lol.

Ur better off buying the tren and test separately that way you can control the sides of tren. Tren is very hard on the system for side effects and they are real shitty sides.

I would also start with tren ace that way when u get sides u can drop the dose and u will respond quickly because of the short ester. Tren e won't respond that quickly because of longer ester and u will be miserable for a week or two waiting for levels to drop.

thesecretuser is offline Junior Member
    Dynamic has a terrible rep! Im canadian myself and have used their gear before. Test 400 is what i used, it was definitely underdosed. I got no pip from it what so ever at all, its test 400 it should hurt no matter how good your injection was. Check out dynamics reviews on canadian forums, most of them are terrible. Apparently the owner has "issues", he tends to cut costs on his lab to support these " issues". Dont believe me? Ill pm u some links if you want. The choice is yours to make, do as you wish.

Thread Information