hoopdreams92 is offline New Member

Reddit Source Talk section?

I don't post on reddit so i don't know much about it but they have a source talk section. Does anyone know how trust worthy this section is?

some guy posted an email selling DNP there, I did some research on the people that gave him credit on being legit and they all seemed legit based on their postings.

anyone use that section or have any experience with it?

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    It's a slippery slope. I don't know anything about reddit, but source hunting in general. So many source sites are tied to the sources themselves. They pump fake reviews and delete negative ones. Unless you are getting powder, straight from the factory in China, you will never know just what's going on.

It's no different than any other business. When something goes through multiple hands, each one takes a little. And when it goes through so many people, each one needs to get their money, so the cost goes up to the consumer. Life. It's no different on the illegal or legal level. Greed controls all.

Watch the movie They Live. It will answer all your questions.

P.S. - You don't need DNP . It's poison.

hoopdreams92 is offline New Member
    well this particular guy is a dnp chemist, as he calls himself. and the people who gave him reviews on his post had quality posts from a long time.

but i definitely see what you are saying.

thanks for your input on DNP, but i've done some extensive research on it and am preparing a low dose cycle.

Thread Information