• 1 Post By tdoe11
  • 1 Post By DrewZ
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By davidtheman100

Thread: Evolution peptides: exemestane

Ccdiesel is offline Associate Member

Evolution peptides: exemestane

Has anyone had any experience with this AI or evolution?

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes. No problems to speak up. 25mg ED kept E where it needed to be.

stevelifts is offline Junior Member
    Why f with these fly by night companies when arr is right at the top of the age and their stuff is always on point? Makes no sense to me. Best of luck.

MastaMan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevelifts View Post
    Why f with these fly by night companies when arr is right at the top of the age and their stuff is always on point? Makes no sense to me. Best of luck.
    i'm going to caution a guess and say most people have a problem with ar-r 's pricing

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaMan View Post
    i'm going to caution a guess and say most people have a problem with ar-r's pricing
    Sometimes I feel that way and go some where else then get shit product , throw it out and go back to ar-r . Ends up costing me more. It is hard though when all the other places are cheaper.......
    almostgone likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

FatzBrah is offline New Member
    I used evolution and ********. Same results, Evolution was half the price and two weeks faster postage

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Sometimes I feel that way and go some where else then get shit product , throw it out and go back to ar-r. Ends up costing me more. It is hard though when all the other places are cheaper.......
    Yeah this exactly. I finally learned my lesson a bout 3 years ago when I ended up with bunk stane and after 17 years in the game got gyno for the first damn time, all trying to save a buck. Hard lesson leaned. Now I dont mess around and take chances on hit or miss BS RC companies. I spend the money and get legit shit from arr. Period, and of story. I also wait for sales and stock up. If I had a dollar for every post like the one above me where 2 months later the same guy is posting crying cause he has a lump cause he bunk ai from the company he WAS raving about I had a boatload of cash.
    ARR has (and had) never done me wrong, I knew that, I tried to save a few $, it bit me in the ass big time. Never again.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 07-14-2014 at 07:08 AM.
    almostgone likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FatzBrah View Post
    I used evolution and ********. Same results, Evolution was half the price and two weeks faster postage
    Yeah you will have to excuse me if I question the ability of someones ability to judge rc chem results when part of their standard pct protocol is Hcghenrate supplement bvllshit. Just sayin.
    davidtheman100 and almostgone like this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Yeah this exactly. I finally learned my lesson a bout 3 years ago when I ended up with bunk stane and after 17 years in the game got gyno for the first damn time, all trying to save a buck. Hard lesson leaned. Now I dont mess around and take chances on hit or miss BS RC companies. I spend the money and get legit shit from arr. Period, and of story. I also wait for sales and stock up. If I had a dollar for every post like the one above me where 2 months later the same guy is posting crying cause he has a lump cause he bunk ai from the company he WAS raving about I had a boatload of cash.
    ARR has (and had) never done me wrong, I knew that, I tried to save a few $, it bit me in the ass big time. Never again.
    ^^^ totally agree and AR-R is quick to fix any problems that might occur. I had a little problem with one product and I could not believe how quick they were to respond and fix the problem as well as make up for any inconvenience.

I know it's not easy due to price sometimes but it is one of those things where you get what you pay for. I'm a big deal shopper but like others have gotten bogus product from others in the past and dont want to take a chance again.
    jimmyinkedup and almostgone like this.

flenser is offline Junior Member
    I believe AR also operates under a different name on a different forum I hang out on. At least both have identical products, prices and sales that come out at the exact same time. They do not have a very good reputation there lately.

BG
    Hear you, I just wait for his sales

Last edited by BG; 07-19-2014 at 03:36 PM. Reason: forgot to type "you"
    almostgone likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by flenser View Post
    I believe AR also operates under a different name on a different forum I hang out on. At least both have identical products, prices and sales that come out at the exact same time. They do not have a very good reputation there lately.
    News to me.......

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    I've been ordering from RUI there sister site for years. Always been on point. I'll pay a few bucks more to not grow a man rack anyday.
    jolter604 likes this.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flenser
    Yea, I doubt that!

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    AR-R 's prices aren't bad when you catch the promos and stack the twitter deal.
    almostgone likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewZ View Post
    AR-R's prices aren't bad when you catch the promos and stack the twitter deal.
    I agree, and I try to stock up at those times when I can. For me its about quality. A few years I had used ARR for years and I decided to try to save a few $. I got stane from another rc company. I had been in this game for about 17 years at the time. Long and short - I ended up with Gyno. To be honest Id pay arr full price, I dont care cause I know its legit. Was the $20 I saved worth getting gyno? No f-ing way.
    jolter604 likes this.

Thyroid_cursed77 is offline Junior Member
    Evolution has a much better reputation. Their site works, and is much better organized. And their prices kick ar-r /RUI in the face. The fact they have two sites, well I find it suspect. I'll be going with Evolution.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyroid_cursed77 View Post
    Evolution has a much better reputation. Their site works, and is much better organized. And their prices kick ar-r/RUI in the face. The fact they have two sites, well I find it suspect. I'll be going with Evolution.
    LOL this must be a joke right? You do realize the scumbags behind EVO and the shit they are known for (shilling, false reviews, bunk products).
    You came here and asked a ton of questions about arr and their products, then you come out with this BS post, like you know anything about EVO, ARR, rc comapnies and products in general, etc.
    Arr has been in this business for over a decade and they have a stellar reputation, avoiding BS sites like ****** and other shill sites where you basically pay for good reviews etc. They dont give their products to people in exchange for good reviews and support etc. They run their operation like a true professional business, allowing their products and reputation to speak for themselves.
    You will learn the hard way, I can tell already. Unless, of course, you are one of EVO's numerous scumbag shills as it is. Obviously you are free to go with whomever you choose but trust me, having been in this game for over 2 decades and seeing rc companies come and go while arr just keeps plugging along, doing business the right way, I know where this story ends. I have seen it time and again. If you are legitimately shopping around for an rc company in good time you will prob end up going with arr (or rui). Thats what happened to me. I tried to save some money on "the same stuff" only to end up getting gyno from a bunk rc ai. From that point forward I stuck with who I knew had top quality products, arr. I still hit their sales to save a buck where I can but to be honest Id pay 2x their full price if I had too just cause I know their stuff is legit. I have years of blood work to prove it.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 07-22-2015 at 04:57 PM.
    almostgone likes this.

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LOL this must be a joke right? You do realize the scumbags behind EVO and the shit they are known for (shilling, false reviews, bunk products).
    You came here and asked a ton of questions about arr and their products, then you come out with this BS post, like you know anything about EVO, ARR, rc comapnies and products in general, etc.
    Arr has been in this business for over a decade and they have a stellar reputation, avoiding BS sites like ****** and other shill sites where you basically pay for good reviews etc. They dont give their products to people in exchange for good reviews and support etc. They run their operation like a true professional business, allowing their products and reputation to speak for themselves.
    You will learn the hard way, I can tell already. Unless, of course, you are one of EVO's numerous scumbag shills as it is. Obviously you are free to go with whomever you choose but trust me, having been in this game for over 2 decades and seeing rc companies come and go while arr just keeps plugging along, doing business the right way, I know where this story ends. I have seen it time and again. If you are legitimately shopping around for an rc company in good time you will prob end up going with arr (or rui). Thats what happened to me. I tried to save some money on "the same stuff" only to end up getting gyno from a bunk rc ai. From that point forward I stuck with who I knew had top quality products, arr. I still hit their sales to save a buck where I can but to be honest Id pay 2x their full price if I had too just cause I know their stuff is legit. I have years of blood work to prove it.
    Trolls and schillsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	proxy-1.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	158215love it they kicked me off of there quick for putting people on blast.

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flenser View Post
    Yeah they have another site on ology. Same product
    RUI.
    Last edited by jolter604; 07-23-2015 at 07:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    Just go to Ar-r and spend the extra dollar to get quality.
    jolter604 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    LOL this must be a joke right? You do realize the scumbags behind EVO and the shit they are known for (shilling, false reviews, bunk products). You came here and asked a ton of questions about arr and their products, then you come out with this BS post, like you know anything about EVO, ARR, rc comapnies and products in general, etc. Arr has been in this business for over a decade and they have a stellar reputation, avoiding BS sites like and other shill sites where you basically pay for good reviews etc. They dont give their products to people in exchange for good reviews and support etc. They run their operation like a true professional business, allowing their products and reputation to speak for themselves. You will learn the hard way, I can tell already. Unless, of course, you are one of EVO's numerous scumbag shills as it is. Obviously you are free to go with whomever you choose but trust me, having been in this game for over 2 decades and seeing rc companies come and go while arr just keeps plugging along, doing business the right way, I know where this story ends. I have seen it time and again. If you are legitimately shopping around for an rc company in good time you will prob end up going with arr (or rui). Thats what happened to me. I tried to save some money on "the same stuff" only to end up getting gyno from a bunk rc ai. From that point forward I stuck with who I knew had top quality products, arr. I still hit their sales to save a buck where I can but to be honest Id pay 2x their full price if I had too just cause I know their stuff is legit. I have years of blood work to prove it.
    Man calm down, you will get more bees with honey. It's like like I just read e-r-o-i-d-s about them, well because there it's all positive reviews. I didn't call them a scam or say they rip people off. Your right, I asked about ar-r , and researched it, even tried to place an order, but they can't even keep their site working. I can hardly get through a order before the page goes blank and all my info is gone. If they can't get that straight, how the heck can someone expect to order from them. I get it, they are a sponsor here, but I did more research than just here. Although I've read your story about getting junk from other sites and coming back to ar-r. I have no reason to doubt your experience, or doubt the experiences of those who told me other things about them, But hey, they are research chemicals, do rats care. JK. Serious, from my limited anecdotal evidence, Evo seems to be liked more. They certainly have a much better website, one that functions and has a live center that actually contacted me back. And Ar-r hasn't avoided shill sites, they can be found in them, and numerous other forums. They are on ******. Plus, they are twice the cost of Blue Sky and Evo, just pointing out the truth. As for quality, you are correct, I don't know. However, from what I've read--for two days now, is that ar-r can really be hit or miss. The one common denominator that I noticed is that on sites they advertise on, they a loved, and people get angry when you question whether they are good. I didn't say I knew ar-r was bad, only that Evo seems to have a better rep. I'll admit, I didn't do a scientific study on them, nor did I try them. Like I said, this I do know: They have two sites, exactly the same. They have no references on the site, not customer reviews. No address. No telephone number. Their site seems to not work. They are very expensive compared to every other peptide/research chemical source I found. On many forums people did not seem to care for them. Others loved them, but some said they are not worth the extra cost. Finally, I sent them a message two days ago about the problem with their site, no reply.
    Last edited by Thyroid_cursed77; 07-23-2015 at 02:30 AM.

toobigforyou is offline Associate Member
    I just placed an order with them a couple days ago and had zero problems what so ever. Then again I tend to think thats not the only thing that is suspect about what you are posting.

stevelifts is offline Junior Member
    evo is a laughing stock. I think it only appropriate some guy that comes on a forum knowing absolutely nothing about rc's or rc companies yet in 2 days pronounces them good to go and touts them as better than arguably the best rc and peptide source in the entire industry. I say let the retards like that buy from evo and people with half a brain and some decent knowledge and experience can continue to buy from arr. Even with their super difficult website LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by toobigforyou
    I just placed an order with them a couple days ago and had zero problems what so ever. Then again I tend to think thats not the only thing that is suspect about what you are posting.
    why don't you explain to me what is suspect, instead of flat out calling me a liar. Compare the two sites, evolution's is far better. Compare their customer service. Does ar-r have a site that is the same but under a different name? Yes! Gee, what else. Why would I lie about not getting a response from them. Do you think I care about who is top dog peptide company, no. I care about who is going to give my rats the real stuff and the best prices. I get it, someone critiques a site advertiser and the regulars go buck wild, anyone can read between the lines. I will state again, like I have before. I've yet to try either of these products, Evo or ar-r/RUI. However, all someone has to do is try out other forums, if you do, you will see bad reviews. Oh, and they are on E-r-o-I-d-s. Go look yourself. Oh my, someone offers an against the grain opinion about a cherished advertiser, and people act like I dis respected their mother.

Quote Originally Posted by stevelifts
    evo is a laughing stock. I think it only appropriate some guy that comes on a forum knowing absolutely nothing about rc's or rc companies yet in 2 days pronounces them good to go and touts them as better than arguably the best rc and peptide source in the entire industry. I say let the retards like that buy from evo and people with half a brain and some decent knowledge and experience can continue to buy from arr. Even with their super difficult website LOL.
    Actually, I didn't pronounce any of them good or bad. Do you struggle with reading comprehension, or do you just like fallacies. My claim is simple to understand (and it's really just my limited experience, which I've stated many times already, I HAVE NOT TRIED EITHER PRODUCT. So let me spell it out for you then,

Ar-r
    1. Prices are high, shipping cost is just stupid.
    2. Their site is horrible, and I've had issues ordering, and also read I am not the only one,
    3. Believe it or not, they did not respond to my attempt to contact them.
    4. They have a site also called RUI, it's a mirror image of ar-r. (Seriously, why do they have two sites)
    5. I've read a few bad reviews on other forums, but here, search ar-r, I get blanks, even after specifically talking about them.
    6. I FULLY ADMIT, I've yet to try Evo or RUI/ar-r. I AM NOT SPEAKING TO THEIR PRODUCT QUALITY. Never once claimed I did.
    7. Say something, anything, negative about them, others here will go bananas making fallacious comments about your integrity. But hey, I'm the shill. Really! What's the logic behind that.

Blog Entries
    why don't you explain to me what is suspect, instead of flat out calling me a liar. Compare the two sites, evolution's is far better. Compare their customer service. Does ar-r have a site that is the same but under a different name? Yes! Gee, what else. Why would I lie about not getting a response from them. Do you think I care about who is top dog peptide company, no. I care about who is going to give my rats the real stuff and the best prices. I get it, someone critiques a site advertiser and the regulars go buck wild, anyone can read between the lines. I will state again, like I have before. I've yet to try either of these products, Evo or ar-r/RUI. However, all someone has to do is try out other forums, if you do, you will see bad reviews. Oh, and they are on E-r-o-I-d-s. Go look yourself. Oh my, someone offers an against the grain opinion about a cherished advertiser, and people act like I dis respected their mother.
    look e - r -o -i - d -s is a joke. Anyone that has been around knows that very well.
    2 days ago you didnt even know why rc's are sold as liquids.
    Now you are pushing one of the worst companies possible.
    Yeah thats suspect. I dont blame him for saying it, I am thinking it.
    Stop acting like you know things you obviously do not. You were asking the most basic of all questions about rc's just 2 days ago, now you are coming off like an expert.
    Your getting flack here because people that have been in the game for years, used rc companies for years and actually know and have experience with them realize the ignorance in the things you are saying/posting and they worry someone who is unknowing might actually believe them and end up with some evo garbage ai and get gyno or something else all because of a stupid post you, who have never used an rc in your life, has made.
    Stop pretending to be or know things you do not or your stay here will not be pleasant and will likely be a short one. Consider that a warning.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 07-23-2015 at 02:59 PM.

look e - r -o -i - d -s is a joke. Anyone that has been around knows that very well.
    2 days ago you didnt even know why rc's are sold as liquids.
    Now you are pushing one of the worst companies possible.
    Yeah thats suspect. I dont blame him for saying it, I am thinking it.
    Stop acting like you know things you obviously do not. You were asking the most basic of all questions about rc's just 2 days ago, now you are coming off like an expert.
    Your getting flack here because people that have been in the game for years, used rc companies for years and actually know and have experience with them realize the ignorance in the things you are saying/posting and they worry someone who is unknowing might actually believe them and end up with some evo garbage ai and get gyno or something else all because of a stupid post you, who have never used an rc in your life, has made.
    Stop pretending to be or know things you do not or your stay here will not be pleasant and will likely be a short one. Consider that a warning.
    That was my point, you said they do not find themselves on the joke review sites, I said that there is at least one they are on. I am not pushing any company, all I am saying is that if you want information on ar-r , maybe this is not the site to get it from, because take a look how members treat anyone who gives an honest opinion about the site.

Really, coming off like an expert. Wait, let me quote myself here.

"Serious, from my limited anecdotal evidence, Evo seems to be liked more. They certainly have a much better website, one that functions and has a live center that actually contacted me back.”

"I will state again, like I have before. I've yet to try either of these products, Evo or ar-r/RUI. However, all someone has to do is try out other forums, if you do, you will see bad reviews.”

"My claim is simple to understand (and it's really just my limited experience, which I've stated many times already, I HAVE NOT TRIED EITHER PRODUCT. So let me spell it out for you then,

Ar-r
    2. Their site is horrible, and I've had issues ordering, and also read I am not the only one,
    4. They have a site also called RUI, it's a mirror image of ar-r. (Seriously, why do they have two sites)
    5. I've read a few bad reviews on other forums, but here, search ar-r, I get blanks, even after specifically talking about them.
    6. I FULLY ADMIT, I've yet to try Evo or RUI/ar-r. I AM NOT SPEAKING TO THEIR PRODUCT QUALITY. Never once claimed I did.
    7. Say something, anything, negative about them, others here will go bananas making fallacious comments about your integrity. But hey, I'm the shill. Really! What’s the logic behind that.”

Please explain to me how that is anything near saying I am an expert. I actually stated three times now that I have yet to try either of the two sites. But that is glossed over because I am saying their site setup sucks, I dont get why they have two names, and that other forums there have been some bad reviews. ]

It is certainly possible that at those forums, like it clearly is here, there are those who will trash a company they do not like, and up the advertiser. Maybe or maybe not that is going on here.

But lets look at something anyone can see, everytime on this thread anyone has mentioned anyone other than ar-r being a decent peptide/research chemical company, you have gone out of your way to discredit them. Why is that. Are you seriously wanting to suppress all positions other than your own. Seriously, take a look through the threads, if someone has any kind of bad experience with ar-r, which I did, you and others question their integrity.

If anything, that is the shady thing to do. You should just say you’ve had good experience. I asked you your opinion, you gave it to me and I thank you for it. But excuse for having my own experience, and I am sorry for having gone to the site and having a bad experience.

But what good does trying to discredit my opinion do you, it is not like I am the only one who has had bad experiences before.

Not to mention that I am not the only one who says they have had a good experience so far with evo. People will just have to make up their own mine, I could really care less if they believe me. It happened, good luck to everyone.

Plus, I am looking into other sources too, not just Evo, but if I talk about them here, I am sure you will trash them, well because they are not ar-r.
    Last edited by Thyroid_cursed77; 07-23-2015 at 03:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    That was my point, you said they do not find themselves on the joke review sites, I said that there is at least one they are on. I am not pushing any company, all I am saying is that if you want information on ar-r , maybe this is not the site to get it from, because take a look how members treat anyone who gives an honest opinion about the site.

Really, coming off like an expert. Wait, let me quote myself here.

"Serious, from my limited anecdotal evidence, Evo seems to be liked more. They certainly have a much better website, one that functions and has a live center that actually contacted me back.”

"I will state again, like I have before. I've yet to try either of these products, Evo or ar-r/RUI. However, all someone has to do is try out other forums, if you do, you will see bad reviews.”

"My claim is simple to understand (and it's really just my limited experience, which I've stated many times already, I HAVE NOT TRIED EITHER PRODUCT. So let me spell it out for you then,

Ar-r
    7. Say something, anything, negative about them, others here will go bananas making fallacious comments about your integrity. But hey, I'm the shill. Really! What’s the logic behind that.”

Please explain to me how that is anything near saying I am an expert. I actually stated three times now that I have yet to try either of the two sites. But that is glossed over because I am saying their site setup sucks, I dont get why they have two names, and that other forums there have been some bad reviews. ]

It is certainly possible that at those forums, like it clearly is here, there are those who will trash a company they do not like, and up the advertiser. Maybe or maybe not that is going on here.

But lets look at something anyone can see, everytime on this thread anyone has mentioned anyone other than ar-r being a decent peptide/research chemical company, you have gone out of your way to discredit them. Why is that. Are you seriously wanting to suppress all positions other than your own. Seriously, take a look through the threads, if someone has any kind of bad experience with ar-r, which I did, you and others question their integrity.

If anything, that is the shady thing to do. You should just say you’ve had good experience. I asked you your opinion, you gave it to me and I thank you for it. But excuse for having my own experience, and I am sorry for having gone to the site and having a bad experience.

But what good does trying to discredit my opinion do you, it is not like I am the only one who has had bad experiences before.

Not to mention that I am not the only one who says they have had a good experience so far with evo. People will just have to make up their own mine, I could really care less if they believe me. It happened, good luck to everyone.

Plus, I am looking into other sources too, not just Evo, but if I talk about them here, I am sure you will trash them, well because they are not ar-r.
    Too long, didnt read a word.
    Your a douche, I am certain of it.......
    You will be added to my ignore list....
    buh bye...

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    Too long, didnt read a word. Your a douche, I am certain of it....... You will be added to my ignore list.... buh bye...
    good, but know this, all anyone has to do is read the fact that Ar-r just posted a thread that their site is having tech difficulties. So, yes, looks like someone's integrity should be questioned, just not mine.

Blog Entries
    Evolution has a much better reputation. Their site works, and is much better organized. And their prices kick ar-r/RUI in the face. The fact they have two sites, well I find it suspect. I'll be going with Evolution.
    Again man goodluck...Half of the evo members pushing that bullshit have already left to different forums other than evo...Very shady people over there...You have to remember that alot of bad rep put on some companies is because of the competition among other research chem websites..People will spam accounts etc and make bad reviews..It's the other way around as well...Where sites will have great reviews and then you try them out and have bunk products..That's why through either trial and error, or having the help of others can greatly benefit you...You're deciding not to listen, so you're going to learn the hard way..I am telling you that i would NOT suggest using EP..Doesn't mean you have to use Ar-r either..
    Last edited by davidtheman100; 07-24-2015 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100
    Again man goodluck...Half of the evo members pushing that bullshit have already left to different forums other than evo...Very shady people over there...You have to remember that alot of bad rep put on some companies is because of the competition among other research chem websites..People will spam accounts etc and make bad reviews..It's the other way around as well...Where sites will have great reviews and then you try them out and have bunk products..That's why through either trial and error, or having the help of others can greatly benefit you...You're deciding not to listen, so you're going to learn the hard way..I am telling you that i would NOT suggest using EP..Doesn't mean you have to use Ar-r either..
    yea, I'm hearing that more and more in last two days. It almost seems like all these research chem sites are hit or miss. Maybe they get bad batches themselves. I'm listening, it's just will those who question my motivation, I had to stick up for myself. Because I didn't have a motivation. I fully admitted my experience was limited. But, yea, I've heard a lot of good about ar-r from this site, and I've heard good things about Blue Sky too. I have yet to place an order, but it likely won't be Evo. Too many people saying they wouldn't. I like their site set up, but the research is too important to not get right. Thanks for the tip.

MHuddleston is offline New Member
    Hard to get anything good or good information on this... What to believe!?! Aiyy...But guess you have to listen to the senior members and take their words/post a little more seriously..

Mountainman360 is offline Associate Member
    If you post about any research Chem site on this forum that isn't R U I than you're going to get bashed, regardless of whether or not they're a reputable site. I use evolution. Always have after a buddy referred me and everything has done what it was supposed to, from exemestane to sildenafil but that doesn't mean R U I isn't legit either. Just speaking from experience. Sorry everyone, don't attack me please!

Thread Information