Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Black
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Stealth Juice?

drdan is offline New Member

Stealth Juice?

Just rec'd a shipment of Stealth Juice. Three different products were ordered (Eq, Enanthate , and Prop) They all came in the pouches. I transferred them to sterile vials, but they are all completely clear.... All other gear I've used in the past has been amber in color....

The supplier I got them from seems to have a pretty good rep online, but I don't know what to think about the color.

Anyone have ideas/suggestions/thoughts?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    My prop was clear and gtg. Hope you labelled your vials properly!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Wizwell is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Never heard of a pouch. Do you pin through the pouch and withdraw??? Sorry, don't mean to change the topic of your thread.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Wiz;

Google it, you will see a demonstration video.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think I could do stealth sachets. I always had a problem as a kid poking the straw all the way through a Capri-Sun and it leaking out the other side.
    Chicagotarsier and lovbyts like this.

Wizwell is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Drew. Found it on YouTube. I learned something new today.

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    Tren is the only gear I've used that carried an amber color. The clear color is normal.

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    Well... Tren and Win of course. Ha

I've been on it for almost two weeks now after taking a three week break for PCT. I took measurements before starting and despite taking 750 mg of E, 600 mg of Eq, and 300 mg of Prop, I'm not seeing any growth. I'm beginning to think my supplier sent crap. I'm taking in a ton of calories and the workouts are there.

I spent over $600 on this gear and I'm not happy right now.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I used it 2 years ago without issue. I filtered it into sterile vials. I have the test blend, it was high mg i forget exactly what but it was over 400mg/ml if not 400mg/ml. I also had the deca . Both were clear. I was not unhappy with the product at all.
    I dont understand something you said. You said you have been on it for 2 weeks after taking a 3 week break for pct? Did you do a cycle, then a 3 week pct, ten jump right on another cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I used it 2 years ago without issue. I filtered it into sterile vials. I have the test blend, it was high mg i forget exactly what but it was over 400mg/ml if not 400mg/ml. I also had the deca . Both were clear. I was not unhappy with the product at all.
    I dont understand something you said. You said you have been on it for 2 weeks after taking a 3 week break for pct? Did you do a cycle, then a 3 week pct, ten jump right on another cycle?
    Yes, I was on a 12 week cycle before. 9 weeks of gear from a local supplier (Same mix - EQ, Test E, and Prop) followed by 3 weeks of PCT. I then took 1 week off completely before starting back up again with this gear. I also filtered into into sterile vials.

This is my third cycle so I'm new, but not brand new ;-)

I'm thinking about taking a sample of each down to a friend at a local university to see if I can get it tested...
    Last edited by drdan; 07-10-2014 at 07:17 AM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    So you only did a 3 week pct, took a week off and hopped back on? Thats not the way to go in my book man. You need to give your body some time between cycles man. You can't just gain indefinitely. No way IMO was your pct long enough and your time off wasnt even close to long enough. Id take at look at those things if I were you bro.
    almostgone likes this.

Nimbusdp is offline Junior Member
    I watched my roommate recently run 3 consecutive cycles with very poor PCT in between. The first cycle was sust/tren /dbol 14 weeks. He took about a month off taking 20mg of nolv every 3 days, running 1000iu hcd for 20 days. The second was cyp/deca /tren 20 weeks. He took 8 weeks off, no hCG cause he couldn't find any, and ran a pill that had nolva/clomid/ and something else in it for 2 weeks. Now he is back on running 200mg testE every 3 days and 200mg of equipose every 3 days. He has 6 weeks of 70mg of anavar ED ready to go, and plans to run this cycle for 20 weeks. He has not experienced any noticeable gains, and has been on for about 10 weeks. He has also gotten relatively fat, probably gaining 20 pounds of pure fat starting when he went off his last cycle. He is not knowledgeable about correct anabolic use at all, and is blatantly misinformed by the guy he gets it from. I know the gear he gets is probably half strength, but still he should be seeing some results. The fact his body is never off and he shocks his system so much with bad PCT techniques, he has done some major damage. From watching him I learned first hand proper PCT is necessary, and I am going to wait at least 4-6 months before I run my second cycle. Following the PCT protocol on the main page of this site, after about 3 weeks I'm back in the gym, am doing the same amount of weight (although I can't seem to get those last 1-2 reps) and my energy levels are pretty decent. I'd really suggest following jimmyinkedup's advice, PCT correctly and wait a decent amount of time in between cycles or the body just doesn't respond. From what I've seen on these forums, Time On Cycle + Time on PCT = Time Off Cycle. I'm going to follow that advice and hopefully my next cycle will be just as productive as my first.

FlexinFleitz is offline New Member
    I used the Stealth juice about 2 years ago and it was also light or clear. I used the same items as well as mast and primo.

I loved the results I received using the Stealth

Flexin

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    So you only did a 3 week pct, took a week off and hopped back on? Thats not the way to go in my book man. You need to give your body some time between cycles man. You can't just gain indefinitely. No way IMO was your pct long enough and your time off wasnt even close to long enough. Id take at look at those things if I were you bro.
    And we wonder why aas gets a bad name in the media and public???
    Nimbusdp likes this.

Thread Information