Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    BigManCanada is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    15

    Teragon labs for test e....

    I have read many positive reviews here and on different sites about teragon labs. I was wondering if anyone has tried there test e? and would teragon labs be a good place to get my hcg , arimidex , clomid and Nolvadex from?

  2. #2
    Nemlack is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    22
    I've gotten my Test-cyp, hcg , arimidex , clomid and nolvadex all from Teragon labs. I've just started my first cycle (9 days in) and I haven't noticed any results at this point. Once I have a better idea of how it's working for me I'll report back.

  3. #3
    BigManCanada is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    15
    thanks man, keep me posted on how it goes

  4. #4
    DrewZ's Avatar
    DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Half Nattyville
    Posts
    1,308
    The guy that posted about the lab only has 2 posts.
    Sometimes UGL's wait for their name to be mentioned to come rep their gear.
    I'm not saying that this is the case here, but just thought I would point that out.
    Last edited by DrewZ; 08-12-2014 at 10:00 PM.

  5. #5
    BigManCanada is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    15
    yah it crossed my mind but seems like an honest post, but thanks though

  6. #6
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    14,014
    I've used teragon and it is top notch. I'm about to start Boss pharmaseuticals gear.

  7. #7
    TeamCan is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    17
    Why change if it's good?

  8. #8
    BigManCanada is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    15
    yah why change if its top notch and what products are you using from Boss pharmaseuticals gear?

  9. #9
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    14,014
    Teragon is pricey but good. I hear good things about Boss plus they have unique blends. I just got:
    4x10ml TNT400(200 Tren E/200 Test E)
    3x10ml Test Deca 600(300mg Tren E/300mg Test E)
    1x10ml Mega Test 500 (250mg of test cyp&enanthate )
    2x100 tabs Dbol 10mg
    1x100 tabs Cialis 20mg

  10. #10
    Nemlack is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewZ View Post
    The guy that posted about the lab only has 2 posts.
    Sometimes UGL's wait for their name to be mentioned to come rep their gear.
    I'm not saying that this is the case here, but just thought I would point that out.
    Oh, I guess you're talking about me. Yes I just recently joined the forum, and in fact am only 11 days into my very first cycle (Testex-250 from Teragon). I'll keep posting my results and you guys can take it for what it's worth. As of now I actually have not seen any results whatsoever, but I realize that 11 days is too early into a cycle to see any results. I have discovered a bad case of insomnia which I think is a result of my Teragon Arimidex . I'm going to go off of the Arimidex and see if my insomnia gets any better.

  11. #11
    DrewZ's Avatar
    DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Half Nattyville
    Posts
    1,308
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemlack View Post
    Oh, I guess you're talking about me. Yes I just recently joined the forum, and in fact am only 11 days into my very first cycle (Testex-250 from Teragon). I'll keep posting my results and you guys can take it for what it's worth. As of now I actually have not seen any results whatsoever, but I realize that 11 days is too early into a cycle to see any results. I have discovered a bad case of insomnia which I think is a result of my Teragon Arimidex. I'm going to go off of the Arimidex and see if my insomnia gets any better.
    Welcome, G'luck with the insomnia - that's no fun.
    I don't think I'm effected like that, but I do take mine right before bed.

  12. #12
    Nemlack is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewZ View Post
    Welcome, G'luck with the insomnia - that's no fun.
    I don't think I'm effected like that, but I do take mine right before bed.
    Thanks for the tip. I was taking my Arimidex in the morning. I'm still going to go off of it for a while to see if my sleeping patterns come back, and if that does happen, and I can confirm that it is the Arimidex that is causing my insomnia, then I may try taking it just before bed, or if I can try another AI.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •