Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By davidtheman100
  • 1 Post By Chevroletstud

Thread: A word of caution about overdosed compounds

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member

A word of caution about overdosed compounds

Hey guys.....seems like there are more and more overdosed compounds out there by various ugl's....Please take caution in that the pip associated with these products can be crippling.
    I found these compounds to be quite attractive and liked the idea of less volume to inject. I am running a 500 mg tes e and 300 mg deca . I did some research and decided on 350 mgs of tes e and 150 mgs of deca would probably be an amount that I could tolerate much like normal pip......not the case. My next approach is to cut it with eq or run less tes e and substitute the remaining mgs with tes e that is a standard dose. I have heard that tes e at that strength is impossible to achieve and will crash ( well it has......right into my ass) but I am getting good results but the pain just isn't worth it. Just my. 02

Blog Entries
    hi buster, I find that by drawing high mg test into the same pin as normal dosed tren e or deca that the pip was almost non existent...have you tried this yet? if not give it a go....ohh and to be clear I am a big fan of t400/500 long ester blends but alone was like you said crippling...good luck...

[QUOTE="ghettoboyd;6980438"]hi buster, I find that by drawing high mg test into the same pin as normal dosed tren e or deca that the pip was almost non existent...have you tried this yet? if not give it a go....ohh and to be clear I am a big fan of t400/500 long ester blends but alone was like you said crippling...good luck...[/QUOT

I am glad to hear that and I am going to mix it with some Zafa sus in hope that I can continue to use it. Thank you.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Buster, I made some test e at 400mg/ml and pinned it a few times. The bite isn't noticeably any worse than my 250mg/ml batch. Could just be the recipe of the cook you're using.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    The bite isn't noticeably any worse than my 250mg/ml batch. Could just be the recipe of the cook you're using.

This is what I'm thinking

I have been running 400 mg to Ml test for a while now without any PIP whatsoever.

But, it's def something to watch for. . . . . As always, trial & error on ourselves

Buster, I made some test e at 400mg/ml and pinned it a few times. The bite isn't noticeably any worse than my 250mg/ml batch. Could just be the recipe of the cook you're using.
    Well......I have to try something. I hate to waste it so I am hoping cutting it will make it tolerable. I am into my 6th week and just can't hang......I will be happy with just less pip.

Blog Entries
    Just cut that shit with GSO - I had to do that with the gear I had a year ago since my dude decided to double up on the alcohol content

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^ This is def an option. Consider cutting it with USP filtered GSO or some other carrier oil. Bring down the concentration and you should be able to use it without so much PIP.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    ^^ This is def an option. Consider cutting it with USP filtered GSO or some other carrier oil. Bring down the concentration and you should be able to use it without so much PIP.
    Will look into that asap!!!!!! This is killing me.

Blog Entries
    Only thing that sucks is that you kinda fvck up the whole idea. . . Ya know, high concentration & low volume

But, yeah - fvck PIP

Blog Entries
    Wow 400mg/ml that is some warrior shit
    Badblues likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Only thing that sucks is that you kinda fvck up the whole idea. . . Ya know, high concentration & low volume

But, yeah - fvck PIP
    that's why I mentioned if hes using tren or deca to cut it with that so you still get the higher dosage test with less pip...my 2 cents

But, yeah - fvck PIP
    I know .....live and learn right? If I am using .75 mgs tes 500 and. 50 mgs deca 300 per shot how much GSO do you think I should cut it with?

Blog Entries
    I do like .5cc of GSO to 1cc of whatever compound

I just eye ball it really. . . . Measure out the juice then dump in oil

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I know .....live and learn right? If I am using .75 mgs tes 500 and. 50 mgs deca 300 per shot how much GSO do you think I should cut it with?
    I'd dilute the test vial and not do it for each pin if that's what you meant here. Get some GSO or CSO or something, and buy yourself a few cheap whatman syringe filters .2um. Put enough oil, through the filter, to dilute the test in the vial to whatever you want it to be. How much is in each vial?

I do like .5cc of GSO to 1cc of whatever compound

I just eye ball it really. . . . Measure out the juice then dump in oil
    Okay......thanks, I will give that a shot. Can't be any worse right?
    Thanks for all of the replies, really appreciate it guys.

Blog Entries
    I always did it in the barrel - Worked fine for me

But, not having gear you have to do this with is so much better

I'd dilute the test vial and not do it for each pin if that's what you meant here. Get some GSO or CSO or something, and buy yourself a few cheap whatman syringe filters .2um. Put enough oil, through the filter, to dilute the test in the vial to whatever you want it to be. How much is in each vial?
    Thanks doc .....I have another 10 CC vial that I was thinking of mixing 1:1 into a 20cc vial.

Chevroletstud is offline Junior Member
    Im glad I'm not the only one who has encountered such painful t400. The batch I have now is painful enough to make me want to quit the game all together.
    BG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevroletstud View Post
    Im glad I'm not the only one who has encountered such painful t400. The batch I have now is painful enough to make me want to quit the game all together.
    I hear ya...... I am no stranger to pip but.......this is a whole different level. Hopefully cutting it is the solution. I just hope the guys with little to no experience read this so they can avoid any undue pain and stick to compounds that are dosed normally.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Thanks doc .....I have another 10 CC vial that I was thinking of mixing 1:1 into a 20cc vial.
    Ok so that's gives you test e dosed at 250mg/ml. Just sterilize the 20mk vial or buy one already sterilized, put the test in, filter in the oil you're using, give it a little bit of heat and swirl it around. Voila, you have yourself some nectar of the gods lol

Ok so that's gives you test e dosed at 250mg/ml. Just sterilize the 20mk vial or buy one already sterilized, put the test in, filter in the oil you're using, give it a little bit of heat and swirl it around. Voila, you have yourself some nectar of the gods lol
    Thanks again.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just in case you have not diluted yet or someone else is reading the thread. If you are using another AAS to dilute with like Tren its always a good idea to just try diluting a shot first to make sure that the problem is not acidic test e due to a poor final wash of the powder during manufacture. If this is the case there is no point in wasting good Tren trying to repair it.

However if you do cut it X amount and it still burns test the PH and if its acidic or basic by a couple or points or more then adjust to within a half point of 7.5 (citric acid or lye can be used, PS a Veeeery small amount is all that's needed).

SpanishStallion is offline Associate Member
    High concentration products do withhold one important benefit: higher bioavailability. 300mg/1ml deca will give higher blood values than say 50mg/1ml or even 100mg/ml. I believe it goes the same for much of the other steroids . High concentrations can be manufactured even without EO but UGL would need to have both the proper recipes and technology but also to be keen to spend much more on carrier oils and solvents than compared with the classic approach (regular vegetable oil) which most labs just won't do since most of them are a desktop operation with oils bought off the internet in regular food grade standard.

Thread Information