MHuddleston is offline New Member

EuroChem or Pharma + PRODUCTS labs??

I havr been out of the game now for almost 2years.. I have used axio and BD No complaints..
    But since being out for sometime and AxioLabs issues..
    Only thing my source has available is EUROCHEM and Pharm +..
    Soo any feedback on these from anyone PERSONALLY..?

thanks

I ask about these as a source says these are available and only available to US.. which of course is convenient for anyone in the US.. dealing with customs shipping time.. etc..
    This is US based.. from my understanding. About all I know. but no actual feedback...?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most of the new guys will try the brands that are currently being offered ....some have good results then use the same lab and the stuff may be bunk ....or was it a poor diet or training habits that led to poor results. Labs change like the wind and its all a game of chance.

Exactly my point... wondering if anyone is .. or had been using and are consistent gear.. but I hear see no one saying good nor bad..
    essentially taking polls on gear here in first part of 2015 trying to see what name I hear the best little to no issues...
    or at least compile some brands that are for sure no nos and mark them off my list of candidates.
    MY experience was AXIO I was happy but not much to compare to and was really my only choice at the time..
    just getting my ducks in a row for down the road..

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am currently using eurochem week 4 begins Sunday will have blood work done in a few weeks. I'm new to this, and my first source had eurochem. So I gave it a go. I have not used my trt dose in roughly 4 weeks. So when I get my blood work done it will be all eurochem.

I have had blood work done every 6 months for a couple years, so I should be able to compare the eurochem to the pharm grade test.

One thing I'm taking as a good sign is I feel a little better than when just on my trt dose.

petey009 is offline New Member
    I am interested to see bloods, I have came across a reputable site i believe, and they sell this product. What r u taking?

Megastack 600

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    I am currently using eurochem week 4 begins Sunday will have blood work done in a few weeks. I'm new to this, and my first source had eurochem. So I gave it a go. I have not used my trt dose in roughly 4 weeks. So when I get my blood work done it will be all eurochem.

I have had blood work done every 6 months for a couple years, so I should be able to compare the eurochem to the pharm grade test.

One thing I'm taking as a good sign is I feel a little better than when just on my trt dose.
    Much interested to hear the results from BW.. as if it turned out good or bad for ya...
    As EUROCHEM was I wanna say available at a source I knew butvare out of stock.. 2 out of 3 months and deluvery may take a month.. so inwould like to hearvsomecresults TRUE RESULTS from any lab
    THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Megastack 600
    what is megastack 600??

I wouldn't mess with the megastack 600. It is supposed to be 300 eq, 200 test e, 100 test c. I have discontinued use, due to the fact I feel all the signs of low t. Before I started the megastack 600 I was taking 400mg of test c per week. 200mg every 3.5 days.

This was from watson from my trt doc. I had been doing this for about 5 weeks before the megastack. 3 weeks in on the megastack I started to feel just like before I started trt. It's 2 weeks later with my normal trt dose and I'm starting to feel right again. I think the first couple weeks I was feeling fine, because my trt test was more than doubled. As my watson test slowly left my system, I started feeling horrible.

At first I thought i might have used to much arimidex (.25 eod) so I stopped no change. The only thing that helped was using my watson test now everything is pretty much back to normal. I will move on and chalk it up as a loss.

I have talked to people that used there test with good results. I feel like my product was bunk. I have tried many trt protocols, and I know what my body feels like without test. I have no proof, but I will eventually get a lab max kit and test what I have remaining. If there is a way to test a blend.

If I were to buy eurochem again I would buy there standard product not there stacks, but I have found a much more reputable lab. So the eurochem is not for me. You can do what you want with your money, but I would just stay away from the stacks or stay away from them altogether.

Thread Information