Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: New stuff

wadeoo is offline New Member
    Geee

please no websites in pics
    Last edited by BG; 01-26-2015 at 07:10 AM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Would you edit the first pic, please. You have contact information for the seller visible.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Worst first cycle ever, eq and tren ?

Do yourself a favour, put these In a cool dark place for many many years and do lots and lots of reading.

After you have done as the main man above has requested.
    almostgone likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Haw do i edit

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    Worst first cycle ever, eq and tren? Do yourself a favour, put these In a cool dark place for many many years and do lots and lots of reading. After you have done as the main man above has requested.
    ^^^ agree

Run TEST ONLY cycle for first one.

Well thats why tring to get help on what to take.? And whats wrong with this product

First off, your questions indicate you have little or no experience using AAS, but that is fine and why this forum exists.
    As BiB and others have stated you're definitely not ready yet because there is sooo much more to this than just jabbing compounds into your body.
    Start with the link below, but also evaluate your age, experience, diet, and lifting routine.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Perhaps someone else has used this UGL/brand and can give you feedback on the quality.

Quote Originally Posted by wadeoo View Post
    Well thats why tring to get help on what to take.? And whats wrong with this product
    The cycle itself isn't good for a first cycle or any cycle. Generally you will always want your cycle to include testosterone .

Thread Information