Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member

pure oils TRESTLONE ACE

Trestlone acetate 500mg/ml made by pure oils. A friend came to me and said he had received 20ml of this product.... I wanted to see if anyone has ever heard or tried this product/company? Sounds like s*it to me. I will post a pic of the box later. I told him to hold off on pinning till i can get some feedback.

michael30 is offline Member
    Hey stosh. Trestolone is also known as MENT. From what little i know i believed it was once studied and being studied for trt. Ill go see if i still have any old info on it and get back to you. If actually seen it online afew times now. But personally i think it would be very easy to fool someone by just putting testosterone in it. Then charging more for it.
    Last edited by michael30; 01-28-2015 at 09:09 PM.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Thats the thing, no where on the box/labels say TESTOSTERONE , or even an ester. The more i looked on site, fond that its 50mg per ml. I havent been up to date on the new upcoming compounds. Pm me on MENT if u get a chance. Seems they put more effort into showing their pure grpeseed oils than actual test (if any). Think it may be a prohormone worded just right to sell online without DEA, FEDS????

Thread Information