Thread: By Mail

Tactmed is offline New Member

By Mail

Is it safe to have gear shipped to your house. I live in California

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    It's never 100% safe especially with your zip code
    almostgone likes this.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    These questions rock

Are aliens real? Yes - duh

Are drugs illegal? - No - No way

I swear
    vbguy likes this.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    He's new so let's give him a break. Of course it should be obvious but I'm not one for chasing members away
    almostgone likes this.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    100% agreed

Do I train-yes
    Do I juice like crazy-yes
    Do I do legs-NO WTF !
    PT and vbguy like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    as long as you keep it simple!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG
    100% agreed Do I train-yes Do I juice like crazy-yes Do I do legs-NO WTF !
    LMFAO

Hey, I just started back up

Ha ha ha

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    LMFAO

Hey, I just started back up

Ha ha ha
    Im a motivator

On a side note, you need to ease up on the new members were getting complaints, guys arent staying and it just needs to end. Thanks
    almostgone likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Just because something is being mailed to you does not guarantee that you will not get caught for it. Obviously if you are buying something from a source within the US you are eliminating customs; which adds to being caught. Luckily, if you order something abroad and customs finds it they will probably not arrest you. But instead send you a letter saying that they are going to destroy it unless you can provide a prescription. I am sure people have been busted and of course it is always scary waiting for your gear to come. I have had it make it through customs several times, and I have had it confiscated many times. Usually sources abroad will reship your package if you provide the letter showing it was confiscated. But, I have also been afraid when that happens as I feel like my name or my address may be flagged so I would usually just call it a bust and wait for a while until my nerves settled a bit. You simply have to understand your question is like saying if I drink three beers and try to drive home will I make it without being arrested? A lot of people drive drunk and do not get caught; but on the other hand a lot of people go to jail for driving drunk. Will it happen to you? With regards to gear, we all, or at least most of us do it and many of us are still here. Is it stupid? Probably, but that is a risk many of us are willing to take and I would much rather order some gear and have it shipped to my housethan trying to drive drunk without getting caught. Good luck.
    Marc114 likes this.

Marc114 is offline Junior Member
    Thank you Oki-Des for that answer. I myself had the same question popping around my skull for awhile. The answer probably seemed obvious to most everybody on here but there are so many of us brand spanking new to all of this and we all have a ton of silly questions we are hesitant to ask. Giving good quality advice and answers will do nothing but benefit us all. That's what makes this place so great , the information and knowledge that the members posses. Learn and pay it forward , that's what it's all about.
    Oki-Des likes this.

HGH4Lymes is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    100% agreed

Do I do legs-NO WTF !
    lol now that's some funny chit

Badblues is offline New Member
    Hey bud, welcome. I live on the other side of the US but I have just recently had a package pass through customs and arrive at my door safe and sound. I was a little nervous like you but I kept my order at a reasonable size as to not provide enough motivation to actually pursue me if the package was intercepted.

Alas, my concern was all for not as my package made it through without issue in less than two weeks from shipment overseas.

Best of luck and no worries, its better to have the spidey sense that keeps you safe than to just order a load of raws to your doorstep no cares given.

Good Luck!

Tactmed is offline New Member
    Ok thanks everyone and I appreciate not EVERYONE flaming me. I understand the obvious risks associated with supplementing and our sources. My question was geared more to member experiences, not if driving drunk was risky.

There were some great answers to my question, thanks to those that took the time. I like this site, it is probably the best out there and the forum is excellent but I'd hate to get flamed so much that it's just not worth coming here. New people are gonna ask dumb questions. Even after reading most everything on this site.

Thanks again everyone.

skaz915 is offline Member
    It isnt really 100% safe unless your getting guaranteed pharma

Thread Information