Stapies is offline New Member

ANABOLICPHARMA and British Dragon- Anyone familiar with this brands?

I recently got hold of some Anavar - ANABOLICPHARMA brand. The stuff gives a serious kick and pumps but the packaging seems very cheap. Not nearly as professional as axiolabs. Also I can get no info on the actual company(people) making it... is anyone familiar with the brand? Has a red label and they also make Nolva and clomid. Tabs come in a pill holder with a small red label.... See through container...

I also got hold of some British Dragon test prop. From experience test prop hurts like hell. This stuff(BD) only hurts for a short while on the injection site and then the pain goes. Never had more than a day of a sensitive area/Pain on an injection site... I am def seeing a great change in my body. Weight is gaining slow and bodyfat dropping.

I just heard so many things about fake BD etc etc. Why I am asking is because this product doesn't hurt as much. Can it be bad quality or maybe good quality? Maybe someone can shed some light on this?
    Last edited by Stapies; 02-17-2015 at 12:12 AM.

These brands I got in South Africa...

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    I hear original British Dragon is long gone and the new stuff works for some but it is a highly toxic mystery chemical that makes you feel like shit and the other brand I don't know

ironmuscle90 is offline New Member
    yes the original british dragon is long gone, it used to be one of the most trusted brands. the british dragon version of the anadrol 50 that I took about 2 years ago were great also. in fact they were and still are my favorite brand over all. its just really hard to find legit british dragon supps now. most put a name on it and its either extremely under dosed or isn't the intended product at all

I think I do get the proper one. Looks exactly like the stuff on the site that advertises them now with the hologram.

Def changing my body in a very positive way. I do love axio labs but this dragon prop just doesn't hurt one bit and better priced than the axio labs.

I wil put some before and after pics on as well when I am done with my cycle in 8 weeks.

Thread Information