Thread: renvex

woody127 is offline Junior Member

renvex

As anyone heard of this brand? And is it gtg

Najee786 is offline New Member
    Yes good to go. Used there:

Anavar = so powerful that I think it's overdosed. Seriously I was getting leg calf back and even ab pumps that had me on the floor for 20 minutes no lie. Taurine didn't even help. I was only using 50 a day splitting 25 morning and evening.

Test prop = dosed correctly very good.

Tren ace = don't get me wrong I did see gains but underdosed in my opinion if you compare it to the bigger companies you'll get where I'm coming from.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    got some dbol ... havent used it yet but have used noble lab anafrol at 100mg and felt nothing(total bunk)...

Ill try the dbol eventually just for fun see if it works...

I put renvex at the same level than noble lab.

I would get injectable/accilary from.somewhere else...
    but oral steroids ... use it but dont expect much...

good luck
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 02-19-2015 at 11:03 AM.

Disagree on noble and Renvex being at same level. For Renvex to sell legit var you know it's better than noble on that alone. Wedinos tested but more importantly I myself know it was legit var. Noble for me personally I've had personally bad experiences. Friends can also vouch for Renvex. Although Renvex tren is underdosed imo anyway.

woody127 is offline Junior Member
    On them few notes I will look into some other brands.thankyou

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Najee786 View Post
    Disagree on noble and Renvex being at same level. For Renvex to sell legit var you know it's better than noble on that alone. Wedinos tested but more importantly I myself know it was legit var. Noble for me personally I've had personally bad experiences. Friends can also vouch for Renvex. Although Renvex tren is underdosed imo anyway.
    Your var pump seem like d-bold to me. Never really heard of var pumps.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Your var pump seem like d-bold to me. Never really heard of var pumps.
    Have you ever taken var? A quick google search will confirm var can give you pumps from your head to your toe LOL. Was legit var and everyone on UK muscle can vouch to who have used.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Najee786 View Post
    Have you ever taken var? A quick google search will confirm var can give you pumps from your head to your toe LOL. Was legit var and everyone on UK muscle can vouch to who have used.
    Ive taken more var then I would probably like to admit Tested to before ord, 11.3mgs per cap, didnt get pumps that would have me on the floor.Now d-bol and drol, yes pumps to where I couldn't even keep training. Ive been juicing for 11 years, no need to google for me lol lol
    Last edited by BG; 02-21-2015 at 10:18 AM.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Ive taken more var then I would probably like to admit Tested to before ord, 11.3mgs per cap, didnt get pumps that would have me on the floor.Now d-bol and drol, yes pumps to where I couldn't even keep training. Ive been juicing for 11 years, no need to google for me lol lol
    Hahaha fair enough brother didn't mean to come across hostile. Personally, it's the opposite for me with var! Never tried drol because epistane wreaked havoc on my lower back so never dwelled. Renvex for UK sources as it goes is general g2g for orals and injectables

Thread Information