Has anyone tried their stuff??

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Wtf?

What's your problem?

Fredheck is offline New Member

Bunk!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesThe4th View Post
    Has anyone tried their stuff??
    Im about 3/4 through my second bottle of theyre stack 500. 0 sides, 0gains. I have plenty of experience with test tren and mast and I can say with 100% certainty that they sell straight oil! At least the two bottles that I used are/were

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Nice first post, you joined for that ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredheck View Post
    Im about 3/4 through my second bottle of theyre stack 500. 0 sides, 0gains. I have plenty of experience with test tren and mast and I can say with 100% certainty that they sell straight oil! At least the two bottles that I used are/were

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

I posted another thread about this company a few days ago. Somebody posted an almost identical response like this guy did. Was also the other guys first post as well.

Fredheck is offline New Member
    sorry BG if my first post wasn't to your standards, I was just trying to help the guy out. i guess it didn't occur to you that maybe I came across this thread in a Google search and figured I would take the time to sign up and respond. If I knew how to post a pic, I would but then again that doesn't really mean anything.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredheck View Post
    sorry BG if my first post wasn't to your standards, I was just trying to help the guy out. i guess it didn't occur to you that maybe I came across this thread in a Google search and figured I would take the time to sign up and respond. If I knew how to post a pic, I would but then again that doesn't really mean anything.
    I know how you found the thread.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

dep30 is offline Associate Member
    I tested the tren e with a lab max kit and the anadrol and both were legit. this obviously don't check for doseage but both were what they said they were for anyone who would like to know... Not trying to rehash an old thread but that's what's up
    NACH3 and kinetixtrainer like this.

Mr.Anderson is offline Associate Member
    Nice limb.
    Yours?

Thread Information