beowulf123 is offline New Member

Angry Not getting results from my gear, cant be legit.

Im using tren a and test p, been on it for 4 weeks now and see no changes at all, is there anyway to determine if this is real or not?

Yes bloodwork

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    or labmax on your gear

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by equilibriumz View Post
    yes bloodwork
    Quote Originally Posted by djgreen View Post
    or labmax on your gear
    x2..

Wrong section though should have posted in the Q&A. This is just for discussions on ugl's.
    Last edited by clarky.; 04-02-2015 at 01:32 AM.

Roger11 is offline Member
    Im quite astounded that there has been 3 replies but not one of those replies has been of a mention in regards to diet?

He can be using the best gear in the world straight from the pharmacy or wherever but if his diet is not in order he wont see results.

Op, What is your diet like? Tren will still not give you any results if your diet is not up to scratch.

skaz915 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beowulf123 View Post
    Im using tren a and test p, been on it for 4 weeks now and see no changes at all, is there anyway to determine if this is real or not?
    What are your stats? How about your diet and whats your training like?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11
    Im quite astounded that there has been 3 replies but not one of those replies has been of a mention in regards to diet? He can be using the best gear in the world straight from the pharmacy or wherever but if his diet is not in order he wont see results. Op, What is your diet like? Tren will still not give you any results if your diet is not up to scratch.
    But your libido should kick in high gear and your workouts better/longer.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    Im quite astounded that there has been 3 replies but not one of those replies has been of a mention in regards to diet?

He can be using the best gear in the world straight from the pharmacy or wherever but if his diet is not in order he wont see results.

Op, What is your diet like? Tren will still not give you any results if your diet is not up to scratch.
    Bull shit. You seem to know everything but sometimes you are clueless and try to come off as if you are smart. Tren will give anyone results and test like Buster said will give you libido increase. Lose the attitude, lately Ive read some dumb ass replies out of you.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Bull shit. You seem to know everything but sometimes you are clueless and try to come off as if you are smart. Tren will give anyone results and test like Buster said will give you libido increase. Lose the attitude, lately Ive read some dumb ass replies out of you.
    After following Austinite for a couple of years now, on various forums. One, he said Tren does not work on his body, doesnt seem to work on my body either, ive used various labs at all different doses and its quite overated. So, no, tren will not give anyone results like you state, it gives Aust no results nor myself really. Oh OK, so test will give you a libidio increase? What about Masteron then? You will barely see any results on that trying to bulk, and quite the same if you are not lean, but it will give majority of people a libido increase that to similar of test. What if he got masteron instead of test then? He will barely see any results on that if he isnt lean and as stated in a calorie surplus. So, instead of trying to blast me and telling me to lose my attiude and my replies are of a dumb ass nature, perhaps it is you that should think through everything i just stated. Have a good night mate.!

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    But your libido should kick in high gear and your workouts better/longer.
    What if he mistakenly got masteron or something, that will not give results like test, its not good to be in a cal surplus on or bulk aka. And if you are barely lean you wont see anything from it? So he could be thinking his test is fake when its mast because that will give you a libido increase the same as test, from what i have noticed anyway. Tren doesnt always give people results, i think its overated, ive used it more times than i can count in the last few years and the results havent really been that great, nothing like deca anyway which my body responds too. What about Austinite, tren doesnt work on his body after reading his threads, nor does he get a libido increase from test. Not everyone gets the same thing. Ive run 1gram of test straight out of the pharmacy here in Aus and my libido was no higher than it is now. That was test on a script.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Anyways BG, my apologies mate about the attitude, i didnt realise it until it was stated, sorry about that mate. I will also watch my replies in future. Hope things are good.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11
    What if he mistakenly got masteron or something, that will not give results like test, its not good to be in a cal surplus on or bulk aka. And if you are barely lean you wont see anything from it? So he could be thinking his test is fake when its mast because that will give you a libido increase the same as test, from what i have noticed anyway. Tren doesnt always give people results, i think its overated, ive used it more times than i can count in the last few years and the results havent really been that great, nothing like deca anyway which my body responds too. What about Austinite, tren doesnt work on his body after reading his threads, nor does he get a libido increase from test. Not everyone gets the same thing. Ive run 1gram of test straight out of the pharmacy here in Aus and my libido was no higher than it is now. That was test on a script.
    I don't know anyone who doesn't get results from tren ........ Being able to handle the sides and using it is a different story. Mast switched with tes......doubt it. If it's a lab more then likely tes is the only thing they have that's legit ....but prob under dosed.

kobe8jf1234 is offline New Member
    That ****ing sucks bro

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    OP, what does you pinning schedule look like? These need to be pinned at the least every other day to keep levels even. It could be fake, or under dosed, but even low dose tren gives me noticeable results. Hope you get it figured out.

Thread Information