awim93 is offline New Member

New guy here need some help

Looking to start a cycle just need some pointers have done some research and am experienced with pro hormones oral form but I know this is a whole different ball game. Any advice for starters?

I am 22 5'9 175 with right around 15% body fat. Looking to start with the test cypionate just need some pointers like I said

blakegains is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by awim93 View Post
    I am 22 5'9 175 with right around 15% body fat. Looking to start with the test cypionate just need some pointers like I said
    Welcome, there is a sticky called THE YOUNG AND STEROIDS which will have some great information in it for you. if you care about your body and health I would heed the advice given. Your natural t levels should be high because of your age. You can make awesome gains without AAS.

skaz915 is offline Member
    Glad to see your running a test only cycle. Also you did your research, another plus. Make sure you have all your supplies PRIOR to starting cycle. Ex. Syringes, test, ai, pct meds etc. If you have a crappy diet you'll have a crappy cycle, keep it in check.

Thanks will do. What is ai? I have all other things in mind just not sure what ai is ha

skaz915 is offline Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...nce-guide.html

Read the first section. It'll explain what an ai is and help you decide which one to use.

Also are you running a pct including nolva and clomid? Hopefully not an otc pct.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

Thread Information